• Lunar
  • Rain
  • Aix
  • Dae (Reserved)
  • Energy (Reserved)
  • Madsen (Reserved)
  • 25 oh oh (Reserved)
  • Overdrive (Reserved)

Really rough since this is my second time typing this and I honestly can't remember the exact placement of everyone. The first draft actually had links to everyone's profile, but I can't be bothered to do it twice. For the most part these are members who frequently check on the place so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that they'll be back next week. I've already messaged a good portion of them, which I implore you all to do. Someone message Dae and everyone else who's been gone for a while and try and get them back here.  

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rough draft:

Team Vibrant:

• Night
  • Rai
  • Yondy
  • LZ
  • Judas
  • LC
  • Smear
  • Hunter
  • Alpha (Reserved)
  • EHN(Reserved)
  • Kai (Reserved)
  • Paradox (Reserved)
  •  

Team ???

• Ali
  • Catman
  • Tormy
  • Neph
  • Lunar
  • Rain
  • Aix
  • Dae (Reserved)
  • Energy (Reserved)
  • Madsen (Reserved)
  • 25 oh oh (Reserved)
  • Overdrive (Reserved)

My teams the shit. It seems we have an awesome line up of people for both teams though! This is turning out well. Were so close to getting started! I can't wait!

motherfucking nighty put me in the other team

Well, I'll take this as a placeholder post until I scrap up new shit, in the meanwhile:

Name: Reus, because I've worn Madsen out

Stuff: http://s702.photobucket.com/user/MadsenART/library/?sort=3&page=1

(photobucket because too lazy to do stuff myself imgurs better tho)

Team Name: tough one, shit. Requiem?

I've got an idea. To makes us stand out between everyone else why don't both teams have user group title bars? Much like the Staff do. (Presuming that the way the teams work is that Night is placing each member into a separate group with access to each forum section) It'll be easy to set up as it would just involve a simple design for each team and for it to just be saved and uploaded and added to the group (Unless I'm talking out my ass and I've got the wrong forum software) It could potentially also bring in newcomers as they might like to have said user group title bar.

Thoughts? 

I wasn't suggesting the fact that they are really coming for the title bar itself, it will act more as a advertisement. If people actually contribute to the teams then I see no problem, if however they don't then they can easily be kicked off.

I agree with Night. As much as I would love for it to happen, it could lead to other members wanting them and complaining to the staff of this forum all the time to make them for everything. We don't want to cause any problems outside the graphics forum. If youre really bent on advertising I'm sure each team will have a small logo or something for your signature.

This wont work out. The majority of people will be easily confused, hundreds of "Questions" forum topics. I still see people asking about the stars, for fucks sake. This would only be majorly accepted if it were a forum wide thing, because, you have to remember, and you have no idea how many times I've had to say this, there's much more to YCMForums than Showcase and the Graphics sections. Maybe not for us, but we have tens of thousands of members.

Now, if it's possible and you're all so hung on the Team bars, I think the only viable way to work it out if it were specific to the Graphic design sections. I don't know if this is a possibility, honestly, but it's the only thing which'd settle it for both parties. Explore the aforementioned sh-, Nighty.

On another note, give me perms for the Team Subs.

youknowyouwantmethere

I guess even if I haven't made anything in a while I WAS pretty active at one point, so it's not impossible at all to make GFX stuff in my free time (like weekends before work XD)

So why not?~

Name: DL
Examples of your work: 

[spoiler=pics]

TOSOqNw.png

05m3CQ4.png

yKyU7as.png

Ir0bNnL.jpg

[/spoiler]

Team name suggestion: Since we've done other languages......Arte Grafica? (portuguese ftw o3o)
A couple different things I've done XD

I'm by no means amazing, but I'm alright,as far as I can tell :3

Choice of words might've been slightly bad there, I admit. But yes, we are not a majority of the forum. Singling out people who're active in Graphics on a Card Making forum wouldn't work out - I mentioned the confusion point on behalf of our friendly neighborhood mods.

Team Vibrant:

• Night
  • Rai
  • Yondy
  • LZ
  • Judas
  • LC
  • Smear
  • Hunter
  • Alpha (Reserved)
  • EHN(Reserved)
  • Paradox (Reserved)
  • Energy~ (Reserved)

Team ???

• Ali
  • Catman
  • Tormy
  • Neph
  • Lunar
  • Rain
  • Aix
  • Madsen
  • Kai
  • Dae (Reserved)
  • 25 oh oh (Reserved)
  • Overdrive (Reserved)

That's the updated list, and if everyone is satisfied, I'll begin the process of sorting everyone into their respective team. 

^this. I want to share and receive the sex my team's gonna whip out c:

WHY YOU GOTTA BE ON THE OTHER TEAM! I WANT TO SHARE SEX WITH YOU!

That's the updated list, and if everyone is satisfied, I'll begin the process of sorting everyone into their respective team. 

I think everyone's been ready Night. Do it yo!

Archived