Graphic Design Content Planning

Night

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member Projects... Ugh... Creation, Cosmos and I've got Pandemonium coming out. YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE NIGHTYWIGHTY.

In all seriousness other people need to start bringing out stuff for people to use. Tutorials have been dead for a litttlllleeee while. And comp.

EDIT: IF YOU WANT TUTORING PM ME MATEY.

Well, after seeing all of the submissions for the SOTW I'm now extremely ready to collaborate with honestly all of you.

Everyone submitted a truly unique piece and I feel as if the best way to improve now is to learn from one another, expect collab competitions immediately following the SOTW. 

OMG YES.

PLAINY WELCOME BABY.

You too Paradox, but I don't know you too much. xD

Respect, Bro! 

And I feel a little insignificant now that I've seen all that cool stuff Paradox has done. 

I've got to get my game on!*shot*

LAWL NOT ZE WARNING. NIGHT I'M GOING TO F**K YOU UP U LITTLE BICTH.

OT: I reckon we should get these collaboration contests set up very soon, if we can boost activity even more that'd be great. 

In the mean time my next showcase collection thingy will be out soon.

In the mean time my next showcase collection thingy will be out soon.

*Explodes*

Collab comps sound cooool. Let's have em'.

Someone somewhere mentioned 1v1s, which also sounds pretty interesting. I guess you'd set them up yourself; a leader board system, as they have with cards, could work.

This is some of his stuff, pretty damn cool, imo. 

Welp, better than me.

LAWL SHUT UP SMEAR. WE HAVE HOHO THE POKEMON.

(I actually like all 3 of the team members so hush)

UMAD.

LIL BITCH.

4/20.

NO GO AWAY.

when did he even come back what

Respect, Bro! 

And I feel a little insignificant now that I've seen all that cool stuff Paradox has done. 

I've got to get my game on!*shot*

SO DO I!

The tribulations of being this sections moderator; You're all idiotic spammers, yet I've sadly got a fondness for all of you. 

Oh Night, you love me, baby. <3

You could at least pretend as if my ability to enforce said rules is at least moderately threatening, you know, for my ego and whatnot. 

Night, you're like a puppy.

Thank you, Smear. \o/

I'm very happy to work with you all.

No problem, haha.

It'll be nice to work with you.

My view on spamming as a whole is completely antithetical to those of the rest of the staff,in my opinion if someone is "spamming" in order to to gain post count or deter the topic, that's one thing. However, if the person is merely so enthusiastic at the moment of posting that they'd rather spew out opinion and impulse rather than develop substantial concepts to the topic, that should honestly be fair game. 

At the end of the day, some people just want to use this site to socialize with another and not care for "developing topics". 

But alas, the rules take precedent over my personal opinion.

YCM 2013 RULES REFORM

SUPPORTERS:

We can, for example, post a tagwall every month (one tagwall by team) and it will contains all the tags of the members of the team.

Sounds good. Although, at the rate I'm posting them at recently, I might have to limit myself to only adding a couple. A nice idea, though.

Archived