Graphic Design Content Planning

Night

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Radiance or Team Requiem, I'll put up a poll in your section and you guys can decide. 

I've been trying to get Ali to give me a competent answer for a week now on facebook, no such luck. 

Team Radiance or Team Requiem, I'll put up a poll in your section and you guys can decide. 

I've been trying to get Ali to give me a competent answer for a week now on facebook, no such luck. 

Not really, 3/4 of the names I gave you where good enough. You want something to do with art (which I still cannot comprehend why, just because it's an art team doesn't mean we have to have an artistic name). 

Wu-Tang Clan was more than fine, in my honest opinion but I don't mind whatever name goes through tbh. It's just a name.

Not really, 3/4 of the names I gave you where good enough. You want something to do with art (which I still cannot comprehend why, just because it's an art team doesn't mean we have to have an artistic name). 

Wu-Tang Clan was more than fine, in my honest opinion but I don't mind whatever name goes through tbh. It's just a name.

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quit being so difficult :3

Team Vibrant:

• Night
  • Rai
  • Yondy
  • LZ
  • Judas
  • LC
  • Smear
  • Hunter
  • Alpha (Reserved)
  • EHN(Reserved)
  • Paradox (Reserved)
  • Energy~ (Reserved)

Team ???

• Ali
  • Catman
  • Tormy
  • Neph
  • Lunar
  • Rain
  • Aix
  • Madsen
  • Kai
  • Dae (Reserved)
  • 25 oh oh (Reserved)
  • Overdrive (Reserved)

That's the updated list, and if everyone is satisfied, I'll begin the process of sorting everyone into their respective team. 

Er....NIght, if you put me on the the Nocturne team then why I can access to the Vibrant's post and cannot access to the Nocturne's ????

Archived