Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Hitomi, unfortunately, had not found anybody who needed help unpacking as the announcement rang throughout the house. As she returned to her room she found Park had finished cleaning, and the room neat and orderly.

“C’mon Park, we need to get down to the dining hall like the man said,” Hitomi said only sticking her head into the door.

“I’m not going,” Park replied sparing only a glance for Hitomi, “I’m not hungry.”

“Oh yes you are, it’s not good for you to skip meals,” Hitomi came stomping into the room, dragging Park along, with only a sigh from the other girl. As they were entering the dining hall, Hitomi had launched into a large monologue about how Park needed to keep her strength up, and how unhealthy it was to not eat three square meals a day. She stopped talking though when she noticed the architecture of the dining hall.

“This place gives me the creeps. I think it may need an exorcism.”

Both girls then turned their attention to the brother sitting across from them, at the end of the table. They were beginning to take their seats as the other two they had met before poofed in, the one, Michael, seeming angrier than before. Hitomi was actually going to take his “suggestion”, while Park only gave him the finger.

“They should’ve done that a long time ago,” Park said giving Michael a half glance as she leaned against the wall taking in the room’s architecture, “dogs require muzzles.”

“You know, hatefulness like that is a sin.”

“Hitomi, what isn’t a sin in your religion? Also its not hatefulness, more like… minor annoyance.”

“That insult was pretty harsh for minor annoyance,” Hitomi replied reprimanding Park, to which Park replied with a very vile, and lewd insult, “oh my! I know that is definitely a sin what you just said!” Park merely shrugged, and Hitomi got up to give her another lecture, when a murderous presence entered the room. Out of fear Hitomi grabbed Park’s wrist, squeezing it for support, while the other girl only narrowed her eyes.

Moments later the dark aura was replaced by a jovial man, who acted like Santa Claus, putting both the girls at ease.

“I knew the guild master had power, but that was unbelievable!” Park exclaimed at the sheer force of his aura.

“Power!? At what cost though, this family is in dire need of religion… or at least an exorcism!” Hitomi was flabbergasted that someone complement an evil aura such as that one.

“Hitomi, darkness does not always equate evil, as light does not always equate good,” Park replied to Hitomi exclamation with the simple adage. The girl merely nodded, and turned her attention to the guild master. Her worries were instantly forgotten by his fatherly charisma, and Hitomi smiled as he finished his speech, slightly startled as the table slammed against the back wall.

“How nice, maybe I can make some more converts this way,” Hitomi said as she and Park grabbed their food, and a table.

“No, do not-” Park replied as they took their table, but was cut off by Hitomi.

“Hello~ We’d love to have some of you at our table,” Hitomi stood waving to everybody in a very cheerful manner.

-----

Satomi wondered into the mansion despite the announcement, figuring she would not be missed, but all the same food herself at the mess hall. Huffing she turned down another hallway wanting to get away from the large group of people, and do some exploring. Again though she found herself at the mess hall…. and again… and again. All the hallways seemed to lead towards it, so Satomi gave shrugging, assuming a meal might do her some good.

As she approached the murder of crows flew into the mess hall, an evil aura exuding from them, until they finally materialized as Talon Bane.

“Perfect,” Satomi licked her lips, the guild masters power rivaled even the dragon gods, she would love to see Ido try and deal with that, but for now it was time to play casual.

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake 

Stiding into the room from behind Talon Satomi cast seductive glances at the males in the room, she flicked her fan open, “now… who wants to party?” Satomi danced to an unheard beat, sending a weak wave of heat throughout the room, not enough to burn, but like one would feel on a hot summer day. She gave glances around the room as if daring one of them to take her up in her little dance.  

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vincent took a short break from his attack on the shrimp, to look up at the newcomer. His skin was a dark brown, and he had very friendly air about him. Vincent guessed he couldn't be more then a year older then himself, but strangely he seems to be dressed up as a black jack dealer. “Vincent.” His name was the only thing he could push out with his mouth full of food. After swallowing some of shrimp in a large gulp, he continued. “And yea, I use Gravity magic… So stuff like that’s just like second nature, you know?”

Vincent held the gaze of the woman who was dancing in the center of the room, before returning his attention to Henry. It probably wasn't the sexiest of stares due the hand full of shrimp he had crammed into his mouth moments before, but he could have sworn he felt the heat rise in the hall regardless. Taking another look at Henry's clothing, a smirk crept across Vincent's face.“So card magic eh?” A competitive flair now lit up his eyes, as he spoke in a challenging tone . “You a poker man Henry?”

-----------------------------

Fran sat at the table closet to the Bane family, Sneaking glances at Simon whenever possible. Earlier she had been lucky enough to run into Tsuna, who accompanied her to the dinning all with the help of the purple paths. But she had no idea where the young lad had disappeared to…

Upon turning to the Bane table again, she noticed that the loud brother was beginning to stir. Not wanted to attract his attention, Fran quickly got up and made her way to the table that held the food. The appearance of the guild master had frightened her as well , but upon hearing him speak in his jolly tone, she settled her guard. Oddly since the feast started, Fran hadn't bothered taking any food off the buffet table, instead opting to simply grab a whole bottles of expensive wine. Enjoying the  sweet nectar of bottle number three, she smiled and offered a drink to who ever happened to wander by. 

Walking around the room with a plate full of food was unnerving to say the least, where he sat would determine his first conversation with another guildmate, he thought about sitting with the brothers....but he didn't feel ready, and he also thought of sitting at an empty table, but that was also something he wanted to avoid. Luckily for him he noticed the dark haired girl who nearly killed him pull a seat for him and wanting to apologize, what better way to start then by talking to a girl? "Sure thing ma'am..." he said quietly as he took his seat and felt how uneasy she was near him. "Oh, about earlier, that's perfectly fine, I'm sure we're all on edge with just joining after all" He tried to reassure her when he suddenly felt a wave of warmth overcome him, and for some reason he could hear music.

"And now I have a terrible urge to dance......" there was no music, yet there was...he hadn't even eaten yet but his shoulders were moving up and down like if there was an infectious beat playing. "This guild has subconscious music too? that's so cool" he said to himself as he was slowly getting out of his seat....he was so susceptible to everything......

Crows dying. That wasn't something you see everyday, except that Jormungand used to eat crows when her father was around.

Jormungand looked around. Not really many people. Just then, she managed to witness quite a stir occuring at the Bane family table. She simply put on her hood in volatile fear, before looking away.

No one was present on her table. Such was the life of a loner.

Jormungand looked around and saw a black-haired lady. Jormungand felt that the lady, known as Danica, wanted her to come to her seat. She looks nice. But she's pure human. Should I?

With that, Jormungand began to walk towards the black-haired lady's four-seat chair, shivering like a nervous wreck. She suddenly tripped and fell, but it was a good thing that her excessive clothing and enhanced durability helped her. She got up, and finally walked to a seat.

"Is this... seat... taken?" Jormungand asked the lady.

Kin watched quietly as the man told him that he was using magic that affected gravity to float, the male seeming to have been about to say something as Kin heard another voice ring through the mansion asking everyone to report to the dining hall. As Vincent introduced himself Kin replied with his quietly, his voice still seeming joyful as he walked along behind the male to the dining hall, the rooms appearance causing him to slow slightly as he saw the skull-like shapes mounted above nearby arches, his smile seeming to falter for a second before returning as he returned to his normal pace. 

Kin sat nearby the male he had been talking to earlier as the two brothers who they had seen before appeared, watching as the ruder of the two seemed to effectively be gagged while ranting about the others being here. Looking around Kin wondered where the guild master was before he felt the murderous aura that was caused by crows that seemed to flock into the room, his smile once again faltering as they formed into Talon Bane, his dark and malicious aura causing the smile Kin normally wore to disappear, the darkness felt within it being the main reason for this. As Talon talked Kin sat still, his mouth, the only visible sign of his emotional state due to his eyes being hidden showing a mixture of anger and depression.

Kin then watched the male pull a plate of shrimps over from the table which had been moved to the wall magically, bringing it over to the smaller table as another male had approached. taking in the male as having dark brown skin and wearing clothes similar to a blackjack dealer, kin's expression still staying clearly unhappy and didn't notice the entrance of a new female. Kin then raised one of his hands slightly a small magical seal appeared around the air in front of his hand as Vincent and the new Male, whose name he overheard was Henry, were talking about their powers. in the air nearby the seal two small metallic creatures similar in shape to spiders appeared both scurrying off quickly towards the food table, seeming to slowly crawl across it and stop near two dishes of some kind of meats, shooting small needles out of their rear which seemed to be an imitation of webbing they grabbed some of these, before crawling up the wall. 

As Kin sent the two metal spiders to go get some meat, through a small mental urge during his creation of them, he seemed to relax slightly, the depression and anger on his face lightening slightly though not returning to a smile. "That presence.. it felt like what was forced to be home.." he then said quietly to himself, most likely sounding insane to anyone that heard, the only two he knew of close enough to hear being Vincent and Henry. Kin's expression then returned to the smile he had previously held as the spiders fell from the roof above him a short time later, an empty plate he had grabbed before the table was teleported away previously being placed underneath one edge of them, having been held in his unseen hand. Kin's hand used to summon the spiders disappearing inside the sleeve of his cloak and the spiders pulled their needle-like webbing out of the meat letting it fall onto the plate as they fell onto the ground, seeming smashed from the force of the drop. "Kin, Metal Molding" he then said quietly the joy from before returning to his voice as he seemed quite more sane.

Danica looked at the boy and used her powers to nudge him to sit. "Do you like food? Concentrate your hunger... Your Desire... Will to get what you want." She said giving him a smile as she informed him how to overcome impulsion magic. Her smile turned even warmer as she saw the girl she had hoped would come over did. She was shaking obviously fearful of rejection as she said in a quiet sweet voice, 'can I sit here?'  Danica's face turned stern as she knew what to do, she opened her mouth and said,"No"

(REACTIONS!)

Danica gave a apologetic smile after her fit of giggling, "Of course you can~ Please sit." She says with a sweet smile after which she uses her powers once again to nudge the chair open. "I'm sorry you fell and lost your food I remembered what you had... (Stalker much!? lol) Mirrorscale trout, Puffin Lizard Eggs, And Ohh Quite the pile of Crustaceans, And water... Lots of water... " she says the last part looking at the ground, but the rest of the food levitated over on plates. each separated with their own utensils. "Hahh! Trying to act cool and I'm almost out of Magic. Heeehee. One more~" she thinks before all of the food and water levitates to a mysterious trash bin and slowly piles in there. Danica then returns to her plate and actually eats something.

Talon while eating alone was having the time of his life. This was his third favorite moment in time seeing all of these new faces interacting. He noted the one girl who came in late and acted seductively like she wanted attention. This was cute. He saw the metal spiders, the girl who chugged the glass of water, he overheard the card conversation, life was just grand. He let out a cartoonish pout. Why does no one want to talk to me? I'm fun. Probably because you came in with a murder of crows and almost killed some of them with your own presence. Chris came and sat next to his own father and began eating slowly. Hmmm point...point. Well you all go interact with these youngins he politely ordered his sons. And Michael...please act right. The youngest son rolled his eyes and then he looked to see which one of these lowly mortals was worth his time and the answer was clearly none. Michael  decided to get more food. Talon remained carefully by himself. He actually thought that there was something interesting about a couple of these candidates more like he's seen them before. He stroked his chin with intrigue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep I'm a poker man alright, I know a large majority of card games. Henry said cheerfully as the whole concept of the challenge escaped him. He was sort of dense in that way. While he was talking to the gravity magic user glanced at the food and saw the metal spiders and they did form a small distraction. Cooool he incidentally said out loud. But before he could return to his conversation with Vincent he noticed another body sitting at their table. He didn't even notice this person though, but luckily for them it was Simon who gave a polite nod once he was acknowledged.  Well don't let me interrupt, I think a card game was about to take place. Simon said with a gentle smile. Though only three people doesn't sound like fun. Lets add more. With that he snapped his fingers and he Kin found himself sitting at the same table with the other three. Simon looked at everyone with his patented gaze of friendship. So how about a game of Texas hold'em over some nice delicacies. Henry was a little perturbed at the event but what did it matter, he didn't think that there was something mischievous behind Simon's actions. Henry spaced his hands apart and cards came shooting and doing tricks before they became a full deck. Henry smiled as he was being a bit of a show-off as he dealt the cards. But it wasn't everyday that one would find themselves playing games with S ranked mages. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young ruler Satomi found herself with a dance partner with the middle son Chris. Chris just appeared next the girl and looked down on her but not in a condescending way it was more of a nothingness. So the waves heat, that's you I take it? You're late, why is that? 

Jormungand noted that the lady pulled the chair for her. She simply bowed before taking a seat.

"Kya!"

Jormungand only noted that her food was gone when Danica mentioned it. "S.. sorry..." Jormungand noted that the lady had helped her bring food to her plate. To her, this was glorious, for no human had really offered to help her. The problem is - what if the secret of her other half is revealed? Jormungand thought it was bad to think of negative thoughts, so she removed that from her mind.

"Thank.. you... what might... your name be?" Jormungand stuttered shyly. "My name... Jormungand... Jormungand Levius."

"Your magic... telekinesis... my magic..." Jormungand summoned water from one of her cups before she swung it around, before finally returning it to the cup. "... water magic."

Caroline only took a small amount of food before sitting down at a table.  The table Hitomi and Park was sitting at, in fact.  After taking a few bites of her food, she took a few glances at the table that guildmaster, Talon Bane sat with his... kids?  The other Banes soon moved to interact with the other new members. 

...I should at least go say hi...

Caroline fidgeted a little, but ultimately decided not to visit Talon Bane at this time.  Instead, she finally noticed the other two at the table.

"I... ahh... I..."  Caroline began flustered, but she quickly regained her composure.  "I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.  I was preoccupied." Extending her hand to the two as she did to Jormungand earlier.  "I am Caroline Netcher, not quite a master machine mage, but I am happy to be working with you to defeat the worlds' evils."

Kin put his plate onto the table with the meat on it, seeming to ignore his destroyed spiders for now as he began to eat, getting only a single mouthful of his food before being teleported away from it, finishing what he had before talking. "I was just starting to.." he then said quietly before noticing Henry creating a deck of cards after hearing Simon say something to do with Texas hold'em. "oh.. so I'm playing?" he then said quietly as Henry began dealing the cards to them. "Excuse if I'm overstepping any boundaries but.. is you're brother like that with everyone.. or is it just because we're new?" he then asked Simon quietly his voice joyful each time he spoke with his smile easily visible as always when he was in his calm state.

Kin looked around quietly as he said this, noticing Michael over near the food table something that made him think he was lucky he sent some small metal spiders to grab his food rather then heading over himself. also noticing the female who Simon's other brother Chris  had appeared near, having not noticed the increased heat in the room until he had calmed down earlier, and then attributed it to his cloak. As he saw the female who had seemed to have entered after everyone else or at least while he wasn't paying attention he decided that the additional heat in the room may have been caused by her. Kin then looked back to the table he was at with Simon, Henry and Vincent, the hood of his cloak covering his face slightly though not providing any more restriction to his view than his hair had already.

With the cards delt, Vincent took a look at his pocket cards, a king of clubs, and the queen if spades. Not wanting to give anything away he calmly looked around the table, as Henry placed a three of clubs, queen of hearts, and king of spades down. Expecting to find clues as to what cards the other had, his eyes widened in shock as he realized that every other member if the game had adopted a smile, and showed no signs of any tells.... Vincent's eye twitched slightly at the three seemingly unreadable poker faces.

As he spoke, Vincent noticed that Kin had regained his cheery tone as he asked Simon about his brother. "Yea man, I feel your pain... I used to have a brother just like Michael, and trust me it dosent get much better." Chuckled Vincent, as he drew Kin's plate over from the other table, ripping off a small piece of meat, before sliding the rest over to the smiling man. "What about you Henry? Any family?" Asked lthe Gravity Mage, as he tossed the small piece of food into his mouth.

“Why little old me? No!” Satomi replied to Chris dancing around him, now adding a small beat to her dance, by tapping her closed fan against her wrist bracelets, and clicking the braclets on her wrists and feet together, combined with her clapping actually gave a sort of song to dance to.  “I see you’re the only one who wants to dance with me though,” Satomi pouted, “maybe I should turn up the heat, I mean we are going to need to sweat off this lovely feast aren’t we?” Satomi opened her fan, the heat in the room again increased, as she waved it up and down, revealing that she was in fact the source of the rising heat, all the while dancing around Simon’s question of where she had been.

-----

Park seemed unperturbed by the heat, and it was debatable whether she even noticed it, while Hitomi on the other hand was quite comfortable despite her clothing, due to the Amateras Monestary being located in the desert.

“Hello.” Was the clipped answer that came from Park, as she continued to eat her food, switching her gaze from the card game, to the two on the dance floor, the only entertaining things actually going on.

“Don’t mind her, she’s just rude like that,” Hitomi said with a smile towards Caroline, then turned to park, “stop staring its rude, and gambling is a sin.”

“They’re not gambling… I don’t think,” Park replied, but ignored Hitomi.

“Oh you’re interested in warding off evil too?” Hitomi decided to ignore Park’s last comment, and return to the machine mage, “stop by my room later, and I can give a few talismans or something. Speaking of that, may I interest you in joining the Amateras Religion?” 

Zack was having a hard time getting everything straight in his head.....so many things happening at once. everyone trying to get along....it was great, it really was, but why was he feeling so much heat? "I'm trying to focus, but it sure ain't easy....he told the girl next to him before she turned to someone else, the little Blue cloaked girl. "Oh so you're the cute lil kid that controls water?" he said remembering the sphere she demonstrated earlier. He was about to show the amulet he had but then thought he wasn't cool enough just yet to be showing off anything. "I'm Zack, and this girl nearly killed me, but it's okay cause she said sorry" He said in a rather cheery tone before he noticed he wasn't heavily affected by the heat. He still wanted to dance though, but food was more important.

One major thing on his mind was also the Guild Master, he seemed a bit lonely and he thought maybe he could say hi.....even though his presence was nearly fatal to him. Then he also remembered that all Mage Guilds have marks.....he should ask that. "Excuse me ladies I'll be right back" he said courteously as he stood up and bowed to both of them like a well raised young gentleman......with half a crab leg in his mouth, shell and all. While still nomming on said Crab leg he slowly approached the Guild Master.....feeling his life slip away from sheer nervousness.

Mayu was not exactly paying any attention to the people in the hall way as she continued to walk around the halls of the mansion until she deiced to return to her room. She walked in to her room and thought about her life up to this point and how she had a brother who was locked up. She was ready to finally set up her room for her liking. She was expecting there to be less people at the beginning and She figured that they all had their own form of magic. She was also a bit upset that she was not able to interact with any of her guildmates before she came back to her Room which at this point was completely rearranged. She soon heard the call for  the members to go and meet in the guild master over dinner. She went down all the way to the dinning hall. She had taken her seat like any other member of the guild and was breathless as the Guild master reveled himself. She looked around the dinning hall to find if there was anyone she could talk to. She Sat by herself with a Frown on her Face and ate a plate of food she had madeand at this point she slipped in to her own personal space as she was sad seeing no one wanting to talk with her.

Danica gave a slight smile, this girl was so nervous her nerves were shaking... "Do you not get treated nicely often?" Or was I mean? Oh god If I made such a cute thing cry I would just Die! Dx" She began exasperating before she calmed down. Suddenly her brow twitched as she locked eyes with Michael.

Danica looked back to the girl, "Be careful." she said before she stood up returning her gaze to him, some boy turned to the grilled Golden Tiger Dragon Shrimp but Michael grabbed some first and the boy backed away. The fact was Michael was giving  off a, fuck you Get away or I'll crush you, Aura and everyone kept a sphere away from him. Danica was tired of his attitude. Everyone was being a pussy and keeping away from him. And like that Danica was gone and now in front of Michael inside his little sphere giving him the same face he was giving everyone else. For some reason, at least to her the room went silent as she glared at him with a, Well yeah? Fuck you too, look. If anything this "Man" would either respect her for at least having the balls to stand up to him. And she was a woman. This would either end with him respecting her courage, punching her in the face... or Both?

As he approached the Guild Master he suddenly felt a wave of...loneliness, he doesn't know how or why, maybe he was still recovering from near death, but he took it upon himself to see one person had not yet joined the festivities. "Uhm...hey there" he said a bit quietly, but to no avail, he looked to the side and saw the Guild master, and even though he probably wasn't paying much mind to him personally, he bowed and said "Soon enough" in a low tone before he walked over to Mayu with his plate of food, placing it down and then tripping down onto his plate of food. "Well.....that was an entrance....." he thought to himself as he looked up at Mayu....Shrimp on the sides of his lips like tusks. "Hi.......I'm Zack......" he said with a rather stupid looking Grin. "I couldn't help but notice you had yourself back...even with all the noise and the dancing...or is the dancing just me....I can't really tell...." He didn't know how, but he felt some kind of loneliness that he almost immediately wanted to break someone out of......Maybe this guild already had positive effects on him.

A young lad introduced himself to Jormungand. She simply nodded and blushed a little. His name was 'Zack'. He then shortly left while munching on a crab leg.

Just then, her new ally Danica looked back to her and said 'be careful'. Jormungand was puzzled at first, but then realised that Danica was face-to-face with another lad.

This was going to get juicy.

The easily frightened Jormungand pulled her hood over her head. She was a few seconds away from being traumatized.

---

"Here we are," a black, haired demonic girl that seemed to be from hell entered the mansion, lined by a purple-brick road. "Time for fun..."

The 'lady' then entered the dining hall of the Guild, to be greeted by a flock of dead crows. From it came the Guild Master, known as Talon Bane. "Classic. I love these people..."

The 'lady' was still seeking one person. One person. 'She' scurried around and found the girl clad in blue. Just who 'she' was looking for!

'She' put her palms on her little girl's chin. "Good day, little lady, you look so fine and tasty today, is this seat taken?"

'Her' intimidating eyes took effect on the blue girl. "N... no..." she submitted.

"Perfect!" the 'lady' exclaimed as 'she' sat beside the little girl.

The 'lady' turned to look at the other person on the table. "Oh, what's this? On the first day? Time for glorious fun..."

'She' summoned a glorious grin.

Henry drew looked at his cards that were a set of pocket 3's which went well with the river. So far he had three of a kind but it was interesting to be around a group of people who all had a smile on their face. Besides the obvious one of course the initiator but there was no money involved so no one has to be excessive with card playing. Henry looked up as he was about to answer the young man's question but then he saw Simon. There was a quiet intensity about him that he had only felt from seasoned poker champions when he worked part time at a Casino. It was an odd thing to feel from such a cheery guy. Henry then looked at Vincent. Well I don't have any brothers or sisters but I have a lot of cousins. Back where I come from the Whitley's are pretty much socialites so we always come together and bond over family events. It's hard to be out here by myself like this but I know they're rooting for me. He looked at everyone and flipped over the next card which for some magical reason was the 5 of spades. Well he still had a decent hand. What about you, what is up with your family?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon looked at his own cards where he himself seemed to have a pair of Aces. Naturally he was happy though the constant stream of cards didn't seem to yield in his favor. Naturally he waited for Henry to continue his story about his family before getting to Kin's question but once Henry was done he decided to interject. Well let me first put some worries to rest. My younger brother is a product of tragic upbringing. Let's just say we had a difficult childhood. He was so impressionable at an early age. Make no mistake he actually will warm up to you all...eventually...maybe...just don't die or upset him. It gets messy when we people upset him. Well if you put him in place it would be actually pretty interesting. Simon started chuckling until he felt a dark force take hold of the air. He knew what this meant and he feared he had spoke this evil into existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was eating and minding his own business, then came that feeling again. That odd foreboding feeling that comes when you hear the mosquito but you can't see it. He looked around and saw the female that was glaring at him. This was ludicrous in a sense that he seriously could not believe how stupid this one person had to be. But did the fates really give him this window of opportunity. Simon was playing cards, Chris was flirting with some attention needing prostitute, dad was asleep. He looked down and smiled as clearly this was a gift for his good behavior. Within the same second that his head went down  Danica's vision went black. Through unknown magics Michael had already made it across the room on the table and was just about to rip the girls eye's out. Luckily Chris and Simon tapped into this same magic. Chris put his hand over Danica's face and Simon held Michael back. 

SERIOUSLY!!! YOU DOUCHEBAGS!! SHE STARTED IT! OH COME THE HELL ON! Michael was pissed when he was outplayed by his brothers and he didn't even do anything this time. Let me at her! She weak as piss anyway! Simon held him back while Chris made sure the prospect wasn't damaged. Michael eventually calmed down but it seemed as if the scene was already made. Which means only one thing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talon had been enjoying himself but due to being old he fell asleep while trying to figure out who some of these kids were. His pet had noticed the boy who tried to approach him earlier but looked at him as he retreated. Of course he woke up when he sensed the magic his son was using and it would be impossible to not hear Michael go on his tirade. For some odd reason this made Talon have total recall about all of these kids. One is related to a murder, another is from a mob family that he should have killed off a long time ago, one girl lost in a fight with his pet bird, yeah these were some pretty rambunctious kids he had the pleasure of meeting. Oh wouldn't that be fun? Some combat to go with all of our food. The three brothers looked at their dad. Two were clearly upset while one was the total opposite. Of course there are a lot of recruits so we should make this fair. Michael now looked confused. It will be old versus new. Us four versus what the 14...hmm must have missed the crossdresser there...of you. Talon held out his hand and the shadows engulfed all of the prospective participants. All of the new guildmates found themselves on one side of the massive banquet hall and their opponents on the far opposite end. 

So kids this is the game if any of you touch me then you all win. I'm old so I'm just going to sit in this chair here and not move. My kids can do all of that nonsense. Oh and don't worry about losing. You'll know when you lose. Chris and Simon facepalmed while Michael was doing some warm-up stretches and getting ready to deliver some pain. Boys, Talon said with a slight smile on his face you get to go 50% on this one alright. All three nodded as they were waiting for their opposition to digest what was happening. 

OKAY KIDS YOU ALL GET TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! Talon said yelling across the hall.

"Hmm... there's a crossdresser in the guild? Interesting..." the 'lady', Gabirol Solomon, said, attempting to brush it off. 'She' noted that a game was about to begin.

"Alright then, time for fun!"

With that, 'she' took out a book that levitated in front of her, before magically opening. "Arise, Phenex!"

'She' took out a key and created a small cut on 'her' hand. It dripped a drop of blood on the floor before quickly healing. With that, a demonic-looking spell circle formed as she inserted the key into her book. From it, a rainbow, phoenix-like living flame appeared.

"So, what may you have called me for, Gabirol of Solomon?" the phoenix questioned.

"Fun. You see..." Gabirol began to explain the rules of the game.

"I see... As much as Amon is a better candidate, he won't like this, so I suppose it will be me."

With that, Phenex radiated with flames of many colours, before transforming into a hue of yellow, radiating an absurdly pungent odour.

"I guess I'll go easy since this is just a game..." Gabirol smiled, before covering his nose in disgust. "Do it for me, old friend!"

With that, Phenex charged forward. Soon, stripes of purple flames were seen on the blazing bird. This was Rainbow Fire Magic, a magic superior to regular Fire magic.

Meanwhile, Jormungand curled up into a ball, looking down. Typical, but she always gets over it.

Kin watched as Henry talked of his family and then flipped over the next card, the 5 of spades which Kin felt was lucky for him as he looked at his own, a 2 of spades and a 4 of hearts,  1 card away from having a straight. Kin then heard Simon telling of Michael being like he was due to his upbringing and that he'd get better over time. Kin then turned to watch Michael who appeared to be going towards one of the females in the room, seeing Simon a second later over there restraining him with Chris near the female. Kin began to stand up slowly before hear Talon announced a competition between them and the old guild members.

As Kin was teleported to one side of the hall he looked towards Michael, watching him whilst Talon explained the rules and then told them that they could make the first move. Kin then held both of his hands up in front of him a large seal appeared in front of his hands, metallic creatures in the same shape as the crows that made up Talon began to appear from the symbol, five being made before their creation was stopped, 4 headed towards Michael whilst the 5th moved through the air towards Chris, all moving at a sped that the metal might cause a bit of damage if they struck properly, this level of force only used due to his knowledge of the mages level of power, which even as Talon told them to keep to half would probably outmatch his.

Kin then waited for a second seeming to need to catch his breathe before sprinting forwards with the birds already on their way through the hall as the previously though to be broken mechanical spiders righted themselves, seeming thoroughly damaged though still capable of movement, the two of them scurrying towards Simon though seeming to have trouble doing such they moved at a pace near what they had before. "So.. we just have to touch you.. I doubt they'll make this easy for us but if everyone can keep those guys distracted this could work" he then said quietly talking to himself with the joy still heard in his voice, the crows aimed at Michael swooping in a way that when they reached him it would be their claws if he didn't move, the one headed for Chris continuing with it's beak facing him.

Kin stopped his charge as he noticed Phenex flying through the hall, not wanting his cloak damaged this early, let alone the burns the fire could probably cause him. "Well.. we should have enough people to keep the three brothers distracted enough to get a couple of us through right?" he then said loud enough for the others to hear, unfortunately this also made his extremely logic lacking plan easily overheard by Talon and the three brothers. Kin then returned to his forwards charge making sure he wasn't running towards Phenex, not liking the looks of the colored flames on the bird as he wondered who it was going for.

The pair was... interesting.  One girl seemed preoccupied with... something, or at least didn't care for Caroline at all.  The other was more talkative, though she wanted for Caroline to join her religion.  Caroline had not been one for religious matters, but she'd hear her out, at least.

"I would not mind stopping by later, then."

Then... the guildmaster spoke.  "Some combat to go with all the food," he said.  Caroline's ears perked up.  As much as she tries to hide it, she still enjoys a good fight.  But before she could say anything further, the darkness enveloped her and the others. and she found herself standing on the opposite side of the room from the veteran guild members.

Let's do this.

Pandora's orb hovered near Caroline as it exposed the hilt of the mechanical sword.  Once Caroline grabbed it, the rest of the orb began to shift and expand, and surrounded Caroline in its steel cage.  Moments later, the metal had condensed itself into a form of armor.  Perforated armor; as one can clearly see Caroline through all the gaps, but since it supported Caroline's frame, the armor was good enough for her purposes.  In Caroline's hand, she held a sword the same metallic color as the armor.  And both the weapon and armor's design was full of joints and hinges; and would easily collapse if it wasn't for Caroline holding it together. 

At this point, Talon Bane had finished explaining all the rules.  "So all we have to do is touch you..." Caroline muttered to herself.  The others were already making a game plan, though Caroline had to try her best to ignore the foul smell coming from the newcomer's blazing bird.  "Speed it is, then..."

A faint glow could be seen on various joints of the armor, from the feet, going up to the waist.   She took off with a running start, quickly catching up to that fiery bird that went ahead first, though Caroline stayed behind it for now.

"Hehe... HAHAHAHA!" Danica cackles as she rose back up, restricting her face with her hand a red line retreating from her face. Holding back the impulse of Hera's Love'(s) reaction to the attack. She looks up at Michael she was now even more Excited. Her blood boiling, Danica wondered was she a berserker?

With a burst of magic as the Guild-master stated they could go first she slung Boulder Shrimp(shell is as hard as diamond and needs a diamond shell cracker to open them) from the banquet at the 4 and with a burst of speed further amplified further by her Magic, she rushed Michael and pushed most of her Basic Magic in her body in to her hands causing a shock wave of force as she aimed a punch at Michael not using the distraction to attack the Guild-master obviously wanting to strike at Michael.

The three brother were standing still looking at their opponents first wave of attacks. The metal user clearly had a solid concept but he really wasn't subtle enough to execute it fully. The groups as a whole didn't seem to grasp on this teamwork thing. This was natural though, the prospects are in their first fight as a group ever and its against 3 S rank mages. But when life gives you lemons....The brothers saw the attacks coming and decided that daddy wouldn't be happy if they didn't give these combatants a good show. Since a lot of the attacks were aimed at Michael he decided to show off. He flung his arms open and with a smile the floor beneath everyone turned into the emptiness of space. Chris and Simon were used to this and they decided to just run ahead. Chris saw the bird come directly at him and he ran through it as it bounced off of him. He snickered as he saw the metal user as someone who would be a potential threat. Best to knock him out early and hopefully painlessly. 

Michael looked at the attacks coming at him and snapped his fingers. That second a seemingly infinite amount of chains shot from the ground and they dealt with the threats. The chains shot down the metal crows, the miscellaneous shrimp, they were able to stop mechanical girls advance but not take her out of the game. Meanwhile there was the hyperactive girl who had her own vendetta. This one was special she was going to catch this beating personally. Her enhanced shockwave punch connected with his forehead but he did not flinch an inch. Instead he just held his side in laughter. My brother always said the weakest dog barks the loudest. Oh, I wanted this to be fun too. He said with a disappoint and mocking smile. Be honored, I shall give you the true death. He lifted his hand up and the floor of hell fire began to come into his hand it made a dense sphere of hell fire and it was the size of the young maiden's face. He simply released the blast engulfing her in hell fire. He simply walked passed her not even checking to see damage done. 

Talon rolled his eyes as his over zealous son forgot to target the purple flaming bird that was making a beeline towards the guildmaster. Hmm that's a dark magic, I like it. That one is worth looking into. But its too early to end the game yet. Talon's eyes turned pure black and he let out a fake cough. The phoenix was then blasted with a massive bolt of black lightning knocking it into Michael's web of chains. Of course those purple flames acted like glue and the bird would be stuck to the chain.Talon shrugged that was just a bonus outcome. 

Chris and Simon had made it down to where the group was gathered. They were going to try to quickly knock out as many of them as they could, but luckily it wouldn't be that easy. These new recruits weren't exactly pushovers. Chris had made his way right in front of Kin and at this point he was in striking distance. Chris reached his hand out to grab Kin's face but before he could connect....

ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!!!!

52 CARD PICK UP!!!

Chris was hit at point blank range with two very powerful attacks, a large blast of ice, and a bunch of throwing cards. Henry, Tsuna, and Aichi jumped right in the narrow gap between Chris and Kin. I think you're right Kin and it looks like we three can distract this one brother. Henry said smiling waiting to see how effective the combined attack was. When the smoke cleared Chris looked unaffected. This was certainly jarring but the three would be forced to notice that he was undeniably shiny like he reflected light similar to a diamond. This was going to be an uphill battle. Okay that was good, foolish of me not to see that coming, but good. 

"Well, well, quite the surprise," Gabirol bent 'her' head to one size while 'she' smiled in a rather creepy and intimidating fashion, "as expected."

Gabirol observed 'her' friend being struck by lightning, before landing into an array of chains. "Well now," Phenex spoke before transforming from a yellow-purple hue to a red hue. The bird was no longer sticky or smelly like a person who had just exercised.

"Nice tactic, old friend. Just a second..." Gabirol spoke as 'she' walked towards the blue-clad girl, sliding a finger down her back, causing her to tremble.

"Now my maiden, I have yearned for you for quite a while... I ask of you to aid us..." Gabirol proceeded to give a kiss on her palms.

The blue-clad girl was pretty frightened, her eyes almost watering. She continued to roll up into a ball, feeling ratger frightened.

"That's a shame, is it not?" The 'lady' chuckled. Followed by a 90 degree backwards tilt of the neck, Gabirol said, 'Where were we?'

Vincent watched as the Henry, and the ice mage , combined their power in order to protect Yin. With a sigh, he glanced at the remaining three bane family members, taking a moment to float backwards in order  to distance himself from the others. Vincent had already realized that he wouldn't be able  to rush into a fight like this, at least not without being turned into a floating barbecue...

"My magics not really made for these kind of parties... But Yins right if we don't work together, we're all screwed. " Vincent grunted at his comrades, as he  slammed his hands together forming a magic seal followed by a hazy purple orb of Gravity magic in the center of his palms. Concentrating, Vincent then poured a large portion of his Magic power into the sphere, expanding it, and increasing its gravitational pull exponentially. "So, who wants to  help me take out the loud ugly one?" Said Vincent with grin, as tables, food, and other random objects began dragging themselves  towards his sphere. Not wanting to get crushed by the oncoming storm, he swung his arms foreword, sending the sphere rocketing towards Michael, along with nearly every object in the the dinning hall that wasn't pined down. 

"True Gravity Magic: 50% Death Ball!"

Panting from the large use of energy, Vincent began counting down from six in his head, as he waited for his teammates to follow him up."If your gona do something, do it now!"

---------------------------

Fran watched in horror, as Michael dropped the flaming attack on the poor girl. She had no idea what was happening, but from what she could gather... there seemed to a battle going on between the new and old guild members. Glancing around the rest of the room she saw that three of the boys had teamed up, in order to battle one of the brothers, and the boy who was always floating seemed to be trying to rallying the others, while casting a spell of his own.  

"I have poison, and I healing magic.... "announced  Fran, as she took up a ready stance behind Vincent. She didn't really have much combat experience...but she was still prepared to lend support when ever possible."Do you have anything that you could summon, that could help get that girl over there?" Fran asked the woman(?) standing nearby, who had summoned a bird earlier. She was of course  referring to the young lady that had been seemingly taken out by Michael. 

Archived