X-Over Academy: The Summoner Tales | PG-13 | All-all Crossover | Started | Accepting

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rabbit chasing will end soon.
And we almost filled the first page.

I'll wait for others to post first, before I make mine.

Also, do note that the bunny is closer to moe gijinka than furry furries. In case one or two or three or four of you have difficulty visualising.

Rabbit chasing will end soon.
And we almost filled the first page.

I'll wait for others to post first, before I make mine.

Also, do note that the bunny is closer to moe gijinka than furry furries. In case one or two or three or four of you have difficulty visualising.

Well...

We'll just assume that Stark doesn't know the difference between those two and assumed that its a furry regardless.

It's a tad difficult to make an entire paragraph about the appearance of their clothing when we're told they wear uniforms.  Regardless, I'll be making my post.

You can personalize said uniform, and also note what their casual clothing consists of.

And entire paragraph is only a few sentences.

You can personalize said uniform, and also note what their casual clothing consists of.

Basically this.

Well, time for more interaction before our first event. As much as I want the summoned servant test soon, it would be cruel not to provide breakfast after this long run.

Basically this.

Well, time for more interaction before our first event. As much as I want the summoned servant test soon, it would be cruel not to provide breakfast after this long run.

My guy's gonna lose his sh*t now thanks to that.

Not because of the breakfast, oh no. He's losing it because he actually managed to hit the furry who was actually the school principal and believes he did it on purpose.

Well, just a little tip on how I describe appearances...

The first paragraph is their physical features, eyes, hair, bust size etc...

The second, on the other hand, is their clothing.

Hope that helps.

Actually, it ruins the whole point of having a pic in the first place, but I suppose I'll get over it.

Anyway, my day's a little busy today, but I'll try and get some more on my app done and hopefully finish it off.

Archived