X-Over Academy: The Summoner Tales | PG-13 | All-all Crossover | Started | Accepting

I shall post later today, after I have slept.

Edit:  Also, I've read over the IC thread and want to make an announcement.  There are two 14 year old boys with Dichromatism or Heterochromia as it is also known.  Please be a bit more specific with who you are talking about.  Hell I thought that Hollow's character was sitting next to Will when he was sitting next to Elliot.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell I thought that Hollow's character was sitting next to Will when he was sitting next to Elliot.

Actually, I went and read over the IC thread again, and from the looks of it, Hollow may have intended for his character to be next to Will, but because I wasn't aware Will also had dichromatism, I thought he was sitting next to Elliot and thus replied as such.

I'm not really sure about what you're talking about, but I'd like to point this out to BLUR before we continue.

Post #29 by Enrise:

Standing up from the seat, stretched his muscles for a second, and began to advance to where the food was; passing by he noticed a few of the people from earlier this morning by the entrance: the girl he met, a demon child who approached the ice skater from earlier, the french chick, and a few select others.

Post #33 by BLUR:

Stopping the sword wielder before he left the table, Ace politely asked, "Would you mind if i sat at your table?" He awaited his answer before he took a seat.

As far as I'm concerned, the action Stark has taken cannot be proceeded by the action Ace has taken. The former has already been stated prior to the latter.

I do not require a huge change, but I suggest that it should be made so that Ace questions Stark while he is off to get food.

Actually, I went and read over the IC thread again, and from the looks of it, Hollow may have intended for his character to be next to Will, but because I wasn't aware Will also had dichromatism, I thought he was sitting next to Elliot and thus replied as such.

Well, doesn't really matter now since you already replied.

Post #33 by BLUR:

As far as I'm concerned, the action Stark has taken cannot be proceeded by the action Ace has taken. The former has already been stated prior to the latter.

I do not require a huge change, but I suggest that it should be made so that Ace questions Stark while he is off to get food.

You're right, I should be more careful with that. I have already changed the post

On second thought, I'll stay out of this RP. Even if I manage to figure out Takara's history, I'll probably have nowhere to put her in the academy.

It's for the best :/

;_;

On another note, do you guys want more interaction, or do you guys desire to have the Summoned Servant test as soon as possible?

After I acquire results, I will be capable of making my next post.

Goddamit why am I asking the obvious and most desirable

@Jolta: If my post is going to be extremely long, should I put it in a spoiler so as to not take up half the IC page?

Edit: Actually, nvm. I'll just spoiler the incantation Elliot uses instead. That ought to reduce a bit of the length.

Archived