A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it guys, but as full as this RP has gotten it's moving just a bit too fast for me.  I'm gonna have to drop out.

You sure?

If you feel that you must, then feel free to do so. It sucks that you couldn't stick around with us or be on enough for there to be much interaction.

Hope you have better luck with RPs in the future.

[hr]

On another note, I believe Aix has already left for his vacation. Unfortunately, he never really set me up, so I'm going to have to plan this out a bit more than I originally believed, so do forgive me if I don't give an adequate 'GM' post within time.

Hope you all understand.

You sure?

If you feel that you must, then feel free to do so. It sucks that you couldn't stick around with us or be on enough for there to be much interaction.

Hope you have better luck with RPs in the future.

[hr]

On another note, I believe Aix has already left for his vacation. Unfortunately, he never really set me up, so I'm going to have to plan this out a bit more than I originally believed, so do forgive me if I don't give an adequate 'GM' post within time.

Hope you all understand.

Pm meh if you need help or anything, man^^

I'm travelling around the Canadian East Coast, going to a different place every one or two days, so whether I have Wifi is iffy, some nights I will, some nights I won't, but it sounds like I'll have it most of the time.

So, since I am a little lost right now, who currently is at the talent show?

Kinda want to know what Yumi is walking into.

I assumed that the mass majority of the student's are outside watching the fight. Since it happened directly after launch. 

Archived