A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

Don't worry Enrise, she would never come between the GinXChronix bromance ;) BESTFREINDS UNTIL THEY KILL EACH OTHER.. 

Gin's going to suffer at Chronix's hands. He's gonna suffer really badly.

Remember that fight? Yeah, Chronix never Magia Emprowus. And down the line, Chronix is going to increase his magical potency through constant meditation and learning of magic. And so forth.

Yeah. You're going down buddy.

Also, I think Gin, Dani, and Chronix will be hanging out together for this little festival arc.

Although this slipped my mind, but did Gin sign up for VP? And what events did he sign up for?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gin's going to suffer at Chronix's hands. He's gonna suffer really badly.

Remember that fight? Yeah, Chronix never Magia Emprowus. And down the line, Chronix is going to increase his magical potency through constant meditation and learning of magic. And so forth.

Yeah. You're going down buddy.

Also, I think Gin, Dani, and Chronix will be hanging out together for this little festival arc.

Although this slipped my mind, but did Gin sign up for VP? And what events did he sign up for?

>_> Gin's magics more based of creativity... but as soon as we get buffs, HE'S GETING A COOL FORM TOO D:<

And Gin IS running for VP, and his events are: Cafe, Talent show, Play, and le haunted house.

I'll post tonight guys *w*

>_> Gin's magics more based of creativity... but as soon as we get buffs, HE'S GETING A COOL FORM TOO D:<

And Gin IS running for VP, and his events are: Cafe, Talent show, Play, and le haunted house.

I'll post tonight guys *w*

Four of the events, alright.

But dude, y'know how much fun you would have using your shadows in the House of Mirrors?

Seriously, that would f*ck some people up. Do it.

Yue was about to help Sam and Yumi out by giving them the drug that makes them permanently immune to Pheromone Reflex but since she was interrupted by Henry, she decides to cause trouble for a little bit instead.

*w* And then Gin found an ally in anarchy...

If anyone makes an advance on Sena, Tokiko will probably punch their face. If somebody tries to hit on Tokiko, they're likely to end up in an infirmary. 

[spoiler=Also, list of things my characters will be attending]

Sena: Cafe. As a meido waitress

Mihoshi: Haunted House and theater

Tokiko: Haunted House

[/spoiler] 

[quote name="♥ Toyo-nee~ ♥" post="6244075" timestamp="1374589036"][spoiler=Also, list of things my characters will be attending] Sena: Cafe. As a meido waitress Mihoshi: Haunted House and theater Tokiko: Haunted House [/spoiler] [/quote] Thats actually a good idea. Imma do that. Shiraga: Cafe as a charming waiter (ironically hes not the biggest people person) and Talent Show as stage crew Babylon: Haunted House as one of the scarers and the Cafe as a chef (he makes a mean steak)

If anyone makes an advance on Sena, Tokiko will probably punch their face. If somebody tries to hit on Tokiko, they're likely to end up in an infirmary. 

[spoiler=Also, list of things my characters will be attending]

Sena: Cafe. As a meido waitress

Mihoshi: Haunted House and theater

Tokiko: Haunted House

[/spoiler] 

The most powerful female in the cast, Gin's love interest confirmed.~  *w*

Archived