A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol if there is a debate, it will will be glorious... "Though barbeque-San has a valid point... "

Dude, if there's a debate, Chronix will have fun throwing insults at everyone.

Dani's just going to be lost at the whole scenario, cause he never wanted to be a VP but accidentally filled it out.

Dude, if there's a debate, Chronix will have fun throwing insults at everyone.

Dani's just going to be lost at the whole scenario, cause he never wanted to be a VP but accidentally filled it out.

Gin, and chronix meet again ;)

also, be warned he will be attempting to spend as much time as possible in chronix, and wills room.

Yeah, okay guys, you can only join one of the five Yoshirou joined.

So, do our characters have to participate in these events?

And if so, which ones would you recommend for my two? Hell, if you want, you can even decide for me. Just... no cafe for them, at least not for Chronix. That's just feeding fan service ideas for Hollow and his obsession with Chronix x Gin yaoi fantasy.

And if so, which ones would you recommend for my two? Hell, if you want, you can even decide for me. Just... no cafe for them, at least not for Chronix. That's just feeding fan service ideas for Hollow and his obsession with Chronix x Gin yaoi fantasy.

Yep, school rules. You only need to participate in at least one.

I suggest Haunted House for Chronix cuz he's a scary guy. Dani, I dunno. Make him join a random one.

I'll also take recommendations for Gin...

Someday... *Slides back into the shadows*

Archived