A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

>_> I feel as If you may be trying to muscle in on my turf.

Our characters do have some similarities in terms of personality. Also, I think our chars would be compatible with each other, especially when it comes to things that makes them alive and excited.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think I might just lift the Blu's Routine, there isn't really much going on, so there's no trouble right now of someone doing too much.

I'll be gone in a week for two weeks. Anyone willing to take over and just oversee things and push things along if necessary? If you want to you can drive this festival in any direction you want.

Actually, I think I might just lift the Blu's Routine, there isn't really much going on, so there's no trouble right now of someone doing too much.

I'll be gone in a week for two weeks. Anyone willing to take over and just oversee things and push things along if necessary? If you want to you can drive this festival in any direction you want.

I would nots minds doing it. I just needs a plans or somethings to help drives the RP.

Her passive ability gives Yumi headaches when Peak Performance is active =/

Actually, Yue may have trouble interacting with espers, esp female espers due to her passive ability,however, it affects them by triggering their maternal instincts, a different case seems to occur on Yumi though. I actually saw this coming that Yue would have a hard time interacting with Yumi.

Actually, Yue may have trouble interacting with espers, esp female espers due to her passive ability,however, it affects them by triggering their maternal instincts, a different case seems to occur on Yumi though. I actually saw this coming that Yue would have a hard time interacting with Yumi.

Well, headaches will probably go away once Yumi learns to turn off her power when near Yue.

I would nots minds doing it. I just needs a plans or somethings to help drives the RP.

[hr]
Just reposting this to make sure you saw it.

[hr]
Just reposting this to make sure you saw it.

Yeah, I'll PM you later with details. I wanna see how it rolls out for a bit more.

Yue interacts with Sam and Yumi, doing some flirty play with Sam before talking to Yumi~
Also, it seems Yue might become popular at Stavvgoll much quicker than I thought.

*EDIT*
I have plans for Yue falling for either Gin or Dani. Seeing as neither of them are affected of her power, she might actually use her influence to catch their attention. XD

I have plans for Yue falling for either Gin or Dani. Seeing as neither of them are affected of her power, she might actually use her influence to catch their attention. XD

wat

Chronix can also be technically resistant to Impulse Break, since he does have powers of lightning/electricity/energy. Dani doesn't really have a specified immunity or resistance to it, so something will probably happen. He does have a prosthetic limb of course, so yeah.

Pheromone, well. They're not Espers, put simply. So yeah.

wat

Chronix can also be technically resistant to Impulse Break, since he does have powers of lightning/electricity/energy. Dani doesn't really have a specified immunity or resistance to it, so something will probably happen. He does have a prosthetic limb of course, so yeah.

Pheromone, well. They're not Espers, put simply. So yeah.

Actually, by influence, I meant her control over quite a number of the student body. 

Archived