Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Hano Asuka (As in Japan, the first name is the surname)
Personality: Manipulative and seductive, often uses her sexappeal to achieve her ends. Intelligent and quick-witted, though mostly acts on impulse, especially in battle. Has yet to meet a guy that she hasn't been able to seduce and manipulate, but still isn't what people would call a 'slut', Asuka cares a lot for romantic relationships and has had only two, which she broke off herself. Headstrong most of the time, and jumping to rushed conclusions, and making wrong choices. Cares for the people she considers friends, though she always shows her distaste in their actions, and yells at them, but still does everything she can for them. Rarely serious, almost constantly playful, goofy, or making fun of someone.
[spoiler=Weapon: ][spoiler=Caladbolg - Morning Jewel ]Morning_Jewel.jpg By copying another's aura, the gauntlet can imbue, or if channeled correctly, change the shape of the item held by it. It is also highly durable, so a strong enough punch from it, can crack someone's jaw.[/spoiler] [spoiler=Summer's Breath - ]Summer_s_Breath.jpg A straight sword, slightly heavier than a rapier, the blade is made of enchanted steel that has high heat conduction properties, but can only be melted with hellfire, and even then it would take incredible temperatures to even soften it. It was crafted by a demon blacksmith, especially for Asuka, as a gift from her father.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Ability: Aura copy - Thanks to her Caladbolg, Asuka can copy the aura of someone and use it herself, but this ability is still not permanent. But its usage drains her greatly.
Basic Arcana - Asuka has some basic skill in Arcana, which she only uses to make her manipulation and/or seduction easier.
Summer Breeze - By channeling the right amount of aura in two locations (one of them being her current location), Asuka can teleport her self. She is highly adept at using this ability, thus she can do short-range teleportations quite rapidly, but the speed decreases, with the increase of the range of the teleportation.
Class: Knight

Faction: Slayer's Guild
Appearance: Ginger_full_1340511.jpg (Without the cat ears, cat eyes and scar.) Crimson hair, 1.65m tall, and perfectly formed body.
Bio: Born from the union of an incubus and human woman, her mother died at child-birth, leaving Asuka to live with her incubus father. Though living with a demon, her father wished her to have a more human life, thus raising her in his human form, in a human community, in Tokyo. He tried to hide his true form until she reached her teenage years, when he revealed himself and told Asuka of her heritage, striking a strong blow to her psyche, which she took rather well, and decided that since she was able to maintain a normal life for a dozen years, it obviously isn't such a big deal. But what was strange about her father is that as an incubus he bedded many, but he had an affinity towards men. The girl never asked about it, he was a wonderful person, so what difference did it make, though good actually came from that, since the incubus helped her with boy trouble, and taught her a thing or two about wooing boys. Everything was great, but when she struck 14 years of age, her "specialness" kicked in. When she got angry and decided to punch a wall, her hand would glow and she would punch a hole straight through, along with other strange occurrences. Her father taught her how to handle the aura, to channel it and control it. But it didn't stop there, demons started chasing after her, trying to kill her, which meant she had to hone her skills and fight back. Training every day, keeping a routine. She was in pique physical condition, which wasn't only good for her fighting but also helped her love life. After finishing her High school education, she decided to join a demon slayer guild, so she could protect more and more people. Her father was happy she had found her way, giving her a sword, he had asked a demonic blacksmith to create, and her Caladbolg, which he kept from her, until the right time. The Caladbolg flashed and took the form of a gauntlet around her right arm.
Theme music: (I know this isn't in the app, but I just really liked the idea in the Academy rp, and I just want to add it)
Normal theme (Listen to this whenever reading one of my posts, also couldn't find good AMV's)
Battle Theme (Listen to this whenever reading one of my battle posts)

Really weak writing on the Bio, but I hope it suffices.

Well I got a French character up now, and I still have an American and a British chick coming, so no they don't HAVE to Japanese. Since this is anime-esque it's just more natural to make a Japanese character I suppose.

Kakkon I didn't see anything about your app that I had any objections too, but I kinda skimmed it as I'm in a cafe at the moment. I'll look through it fully when I get home.

@Ruler: I thought I fixed it, but apparently not >.> I'll get right on that.

Well I got a French character up now, and I still have an American and a British chick coming, so no they don't HAVE to Japanese. Since this is anime-esque it's just more natural to make a Japanese character I suppose.

Kakkon I didn't see anything about your app that I had any objections too, but I kinda skimmed it as I'm in a cafe at the moment. I'll look through it fully when I get home.

Awaiting your final word about it. And I also asked salseethrough to join, since in my opinion, we made a good team in Academy.

Name: Damien "Thor" Bastien
Personality: Damien is, to put it bluntly, kind of an arse--in some peoples' opinions; he's not afraid to be honest, and as such he doesn't care about hurting peoples' feelings. In actuality, once you get past the coarse outre shell, he's actually a pretty nice guy, and is pretty slow to anger, but once he's reached his limit, it's pretty much like waking a sleeping giant--or p*ssing off The Hulk--rage. But aside from his anger issues, he happens to be fairly bright and clever, loving to read and play chess. He has a tendency to stay out of conversations, because he has a tendency to say inappropriate things and create an awkward silence and to a certain degree dislikes people. Despite his kind personality, he is a ruthless and remorseless killer when fightng demons. He is quite brave, and would either be the guy who'd sacrifice himself for his teammates... or the guy who'd do a Leeroy Jenkins.
Weapon: Raitoningu - Damien's Caladbolg, and to a certain degree his best friend. It was originally just named "Sting" because it resembled Sting (Bilbo's sword in The Hobbit). It evolved into its second stage, a large sword that resembles Orcrist (Thorin's sword) when he first made the choice to stop being a scared, gentle fourteen-year-old and be brave and ruthless to face the demon who killed his father. The sword currently resembles this: [spoiler='Raitoningu']http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/archive/2/2f/20130101143745!Orcrist.jpg[/spoiler]
Ability: Control over certain aspects of the weather: This is how Damien got his nickname: He is able to control lightning and summon it to strike his enemies, a skill he finds rather cool.

Lightning Speed: For a short period of time, usually up to 30 seconds, he can run incredibly fast, but he is slightly weaker during that time.

Thunder Crash: For a short period of time, at the very most a minute, he is extremely strong; whenever he does, however, he is left in a greatly weakened state and needs to rest for up to 48 hours.
Class: Knight
Faction: Demon Slayers Guild
Appearance: [spoiler='Appearance']http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/9abd8a96a116e08605c1797ae4db511b/http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss103/Bob123_05/AnimeKnightImage-1.jpg

VERY similar to this, except his outfit is a bit more loose-fitting and he wears a "battle-skirt," which is in actuality just a kilt.[/spoiler]
Bio: Damien is a full-blooded Canadian, born and raised in a small suburb outside Winnipeg, Canada, albeit with a bit of a strange heritage: He's half-demon. He never met his mother, who was a demon that fell in love with his father, but was killed shortly after giving birth to him by a Demon Slayer. He knows very little about her, let alone the fact that she was a demon; his father tried to keep the truth from him, for he feared that it may be dangerous to his one joy left. Damien, for a long time, was a very gentle, yet cowardly boy. On his fifteenth birthday, though, Damien watched as his father was killed due to a demon attack, right before his father was about to reveal a truth about his mother. Damien was shaken so much at this, and he decided to stop being a gentle teen that would never harm a fly into a fearless, powerful young man, and he slaughtered the demon with Raitoningu, the little shortsword that he received on his twelfth birthday--which turned into the sword that he currently uses. Damien was then left on his own from then on, until he joined the Demon Slayers Guild. Damien never really stood out during his training, outside of certain strategic excercises, where he excelled. He was especially good with picking excellent battlefields and coordinating surprise attacks. He discovered his lightning aura when he was fighting a few demons at once, when his surprise attack had failed; he believed that he was screwed, until Thunder Crash activated and he took down the demons--he was left incapacitated for three days, however. He still continues to train his lightning aura at a secret training ground whenever he isn't fighting demons for the guild.

Ice is it's own element yes. Same with lightning and gravity (yes. Gravity. I made a seriously badass character that uses this for later >3>)

Kakkon, your character looks fine, but you should add that copying hybrid aura is sluggish and causes her painful after effects too since Hybrid aura is heavier and stronger than normal.

Squid the app itself is alright, but the bio needs a little bit more. Also, what triggered Raitoningu to evolve? I'm fine with it being in the second stage, but in order for it to evolve the user needs to have made a decision that changes who they are or have learned something about themselves that causes them to grow as a person. Just killing your first demon won't really cause it to evolve. Everything else is fine, just add that piece and a little bit more description to the bio and it's fine.

Archived