Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe I am done

Both are accepted

Ahh alrighty then ^^

So, how would you like me to post in this Exorcist RP of yours? xD

Well currently, everybody's getting ready to clash, and the main battlefield for this arc will be Tokyo (Shibuya, Shijuku, and Minato districts in particular) and the Guild's just released a somewhat suspicious $50,000,000,000 bounty on Masune. Oh and they want him dead. So more or less, just find a way to get to Tokyo for now.

[spoiler='Le Late App is Late ']Name: Izanami

Age: 674 (Physically)/ Has the appearance of 25 year old woman

Personality: Izanami is… well the best way to describe it is odd. Despite being very intelligent from her long years of living she shows it in a very eccentric way making it hard to tell whether she’s a genius or psychopath. Izanami has a very doting personality, and calls people who regularly visit her store her children, and acts very compassionate towards others. Izanami also has the tendency to be quite childish and see things as a big joke. She can be sarcastic, and teasing especially those she has a fondness for. Despite this Izanami can snap into a serious persona at the drop of hat should the situation call for it.  

Weapon: Divine Punishment – Izanami opens small portals from which chains spring out ending in bladed crosses. Izanami can psychically control the chains to pursue someone, but once the tip leaves her line of sight, it becomes limp. There seems to be no limit on how long they can stretch and how many can be generated, but the longer each chain is the harder it is to control.

Ability: Death Magic: Izanami draws on the power of death and summons it as a physical energy. This energy can take nearly any form, but Izanami prefers to keep it confined within simple spells, as outside of Purgatory it is quite unstable, and can cause massive destruction when not contained.

Knowledge and Use of Dark Arts and Rituals: Throughout her many years alive Izanami has picked up a few tricks, as well as having a compilation one of the largest collections of magical items and tomes.

Astral Projection: Izanami can project a vision of herself any location she has been to before. In this state Izanami’s projection has ghost-like properties (it is transparent and unable to touch/be touched). She is unable to use any of her magic in this state as well. Her real body takes a comatose state.

Faction: Neutral

[spoiler='Appearance'] Izanami uses two glamours, one is a human form, and the other is a false demon form as she cannot use her true demon form outside of purgatory.

[spoiler='Human Glamour']g9lyogy.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Demon Glamour']IzfcLdH.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler='True Form']9m1jr9y.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Bio: Born as Kuroda no Kumiko during the Kemmu Restoration to a family of merchants. From the day she was born Kumiko was drilled with the bitterness and anger of losing the power they had during the Fujiwara period. Most of their distaste though was directed towards the shoguns who had taken their power. This hatred was channeled into their daughter, Kumiko, who was used as a stress reliever. Suffering the sexual abuses of her father and beatings of her mother Kumiko began training herself to use a weapon, plotting to kill her parents.

Unfortunately she never got the chance as soon after her parents decided that it was too difficult to support themselves and their baggage daughter, and tossed her out on the streets. Unable to find work she resorted to prostitution to get the money she needed to provide food for herself. Unfortunately many people knew about her lewd acts (through husbands or gossip), and mocked her. Eventually she snapped, and late one night when a girl about her age mocked her Kumiko dragged the girl into an alley and viciously slaughtered her.

After the murder Kumiko felt a rush feeling the need to do it again. Night after night Kumiko would choose a victim and kill them. Most the family members of shoguns as Kumiko felt they had caused her pain. Eventually she turned to the people who had caused her the most misery and murdered them as well. Kumiko became a notorious serial murder, and murdered close to 50 people before she was caught, and executed.

Upon her death Kumiko faced judgment by the Archangels themselves who decided a special punishment was in order for her. Instead of banishing her to the deepest pits of Hell, the made her an immortal demon and the physical embodiment of death. Sealing her within purgatory they forced Kumiko to feel the negative emotions of those the dead left behind. Her only companion was a young reaper named Shi, who eventually became her servant as well.

30 years ago growing tired with feeling the emotions of humans Kumiko, with Shi’s help, decided to end all life on earth by breaking the border between life and death. She nearly succeeded had it not been for a pair of reapers with incredible strength. After this little stunt she was again seated before the Archangels. Kumiko begged for forgiveness finally realizing how wrong she’d been in life. The angels realizing that she was sincere allowed her to live amongst the world of the living, with the deal that she would split her power with Shi.

For the next 25 years Kumiko roamed the world now using the name Izanami gathering information, and learning about the world. 5 years ago she settled down were her old home used to be, which happens to be in the Shibuya district of Tokyo. After threating to exorcise two lesser demon sisters causing mischief in the area, she forced them into making a blood oath with her, and becoming her servants. Izanami then opened a book store, being a front for her secret job as a Demon Slayer information broker. She also summoned Shi and another ghost to work along with the demon sisters as her employees.  [/spoiler]

So I'll just place this here to make sure its okay, and if its okay I think I reserve a Doji-clan demon Jolta doesn't mind

I would like to Reserve 2 spots in this RP

You got it .3.

I mainly just needed some way to introduce Ammy that wasn't too condescending, too forceful, and didn't reveal too much to the other characters. Plus, I wanted to get it out of the way, because a belated entry can sometimes throw an entire RP off balance.

Well, I just gave her something to do. Figured since she's an Oriental demon Muramasa might want her in Ouroborous.

[spoiler='Le Late App is Late ']Name: Izanami

Age: 674 (Physically)/ Has the appearance of 25 year old woman

Personality: Izanami is… well the best way to describe it is odd. Despite being very intelligent from her long years of living she shows it in a very eccentric way making it hard to tell whether she’s a genius or psychopath. Izanami has a very doting personality, and calls people who regularly visit her store her children, and acts very compassionate towards others. Izanami also has the tendency to be quite childish and see things as a big joke. She can be sarcastic, and teasing especially those she has a fondness for. Despite this Izanami can snap into a serious persona at the drop of hat should the situation call for it.  

Weapon: Divine Punishment – Izanami opens small portals from which chains spring out ending in bladed crosses. Izanami can psychically control the chains to pursue someone, but once the tip leaves her line of sight, it becomes limp. There seems to be no limit on how long they can stretch and how many can be generated, but the longer each chain is the harder it is to control.

Ability: Death Magic: Izanami draws on the power of death and summons it as a physical energy. This energy can take nearly any form, but Izanami prefers to keep it confined within simple spells, as outside of Purgatory it is quite unstable, and can cause massive destruction when not contained.

Knowledge and Use of Dark Arts and Rituals: Throughout her many years alive Izanami has picked up a few tricks, as well as having a compilation one of the largest collections of magical items and tomes.

Astral Projection: Izanami can project a vision of herself any location she has been to before. In this state Izanami’s projection has ghost-like properties (it is transparent and unable to touch/be touched). She is unable to use any of her magic in this state as well. Her real body takes a comatose state.

Faction: Neutral

[spoiler='Appearance'] Izanami uses two glamours, one is a human form, and the other is a false demon form as she cannot use her true demon form outside of purgatory.

[spoiler='Human Glamour']g9lyogy.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Demon Glamour']IzfcLdH.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler='True Form']9m1jr9y.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Bio: Born as Kuroda no Kumiko during the Kemmu Restoration to a family of merchants. From the day she was born Kumiko was drilled with the bitterness and anger of losing the power they had during the Fujiwara period. Most of their distaste though was directed towards the shoguns who had taken their power. This hatred was channeled into their daughter, Kumiko, who was used as a stress reliever. Suffering the sexual abuses of her father and beatings of her mother Kumiko began training herself to use a weapon, plotting to kill her parents.

Unfortunately she never got the chance as soon after her parents decided that it was too difficult to support themselves and their baggage daughter, and tossed her out on the streets. Unable to find work she resorted to prostitution to get the money she needed to provide food for herself. Unfortunately many people knew about her lewd acts (through husbands or gossip), and mocked her. Eventually she snapped, and late one night when a girl about her age mocked her Kumiko dragged the girl into an alley and viciously slaughtered her.

After the murder Kumiko felt a rush feeling the need to do it again. Night after night Kumiko would choose a victim and kill them. Most the family members of shoguns as Kumiko felt they had caused her pain. Eventually she turned to the people who had caused her the most misery and murdered them as well. Kumiko became a notorious serial murder, and murdered close to 50 people before she was caught, and executed.

Upon her death Kumiko faced judgment by the Archangels themselves who decided a special punishment was in order for her. Instead of banishing her to the deepest pits of Hell, the made her an immortal demon and the physical embodiment of death. Sealing her within purgatory they forced Kumiko to feel the negative emotions of those the dead left behind. Her only companion was a young reaper named Shi, who eventually became her servant as well.

30 years ago growing tired with feeling the emotions of humans Kumiko, with Shi’s help, decided to end all life on earth by breaking the border between life and death. She nearly succeeded had it not been for a pair of reapers with incredible strength. After this little stunt she was again seated before the Archangels. Kumiko begged for forgiveness finally realizing how wrong she’d been in life. The angels realizing that she was sincere allowed her to live amongst the world of the living, with the deal that she would split her power with Shi.

For the next 25 years Kumiko roamed the world now using the name Izanami gathering information, and learning about the world. 5 years ago she settled down were her old home used to be, which happens to be in the Shibuya district of Tokyo. After threating to exorcise two lesser demon sisters causing mischief in the area, she forced them into making a blood oath with her, and becoming her servants. Izanami then opened a book store, being a front for her secret job as a Demon Slayer information broker. She also summoned Shi and another ghost to work along with the demon sisters as her employees.  [/spoiler]

So I'll just place this here to make sure its okay, and if its okay I think I reserve a Doji-clan demon Jolta doesn't mind

This is accepted .3.

Oh, in case it wasn't clear enough too, Marta just plowed into Daiki. So he, Marta and Masune are all in the same place, and if I'm right Hibari should be close by.

Then all the characters from DIADS should be getting ready to head out to Tokyo to face off with Muramasa .3.

[spoiler=And in case anyone's confused about the current team ups and locations]

[spoiler=Demon Slayer Guild]

Yosuke

Masune - Currently in Shibuya, just ran into Daiki

Marta - Currently in Shibuya, just ran into Daiki

Akane - Outside Tokyo

Jolta

Corbeau - Ikebokuro

Kakkon Wolf

Asuka - Has yet to post

Squidward Tentacles

Damien - Near Tokyo(?)

hollowXcross

Hibari - In Tokyo(?), district unknown

Spectre Sonic

Daiki - In Shibuya, currently with Masune and Marta

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=DIADS]

Yosuke

Peaceflare - Preparing to head out to Tokyo, currently with Li and Jade

JADE - Preparing to head to Tokyo

Simdoggy

Li - Currently with Peaceflare and JADE

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Doji Clan]

Jolta

Ibaraki-doji - In Kyoto, currently in the Doji Clan headquarters

Simdoggy

Anapa-doji - In Kyoto, about to speak with Ibaraki-doji

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ouroborous]

Yosuke

Muramasa - In Tokyo, Narita district, speaking with Ouroborous

Ayatane - With Muramasa

Fujin - With Muramasa

Raijin - With Muramasa

Kagutsuchi - In Hell, speaking to Amaterasu

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kuroshima Clan]

hollowXcross

Izumi - In Tokyo (?) about to head after Masune

Aoi Kuroshima - With Izumi

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Neutral]

Yosuke

Lunalescia - Outside Tokyo, with Akane

Arin the Illustrious

Amaterasu - In Hell

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I added in the NPC's too, since it seems like there'll be a lot through out this.

Well, basically .3. I know Stalfos has a DIADS character as a WIP and I believe Ruler posted one too, so they'll be part of it.

EDIT: Yeah, Ruler posted a DIADS character that I accepted but for whatever didn't add to the main post. So they'll be joining us.

And Daiki meets the Bloodreaver...

Aaaannnd it seems he doesn't believe that's the fact xD

Well that makes him a cut above the majority of the guild, seeing as he doesn't just blindly accept that Masune's a crazy psycho who foams at the mouth xD

And I thought you'd like the way I had them meet ^^ You know, cute girl ramming into him and all .3.

Merrick is finally complete. Hopefully he's acceptable.

In any case, I'll start making his IC scenario ready to post tomorrow, and then go straight to work on Jayden. With any luck, I can breeze through her app instead of being constantly stuck like I was with Merrick's :/

I'll take a look when I return from work.

Oh my~ xD

Yeah a brilliant way to meet ^^

xD Well it got some social interaction going.

I modified my post a little. Expect Corbeau d'Argent to stalk you soon.

... Should I be worried or.....?

ohh gosh the old young characters are coming 

It is going to be awesome

only Sarah would be returning, as Aeklyn is only 3 in this story, and her Story does not begin until she's about 11-15

The other Alice mentioned frequently will take my Second Slot, considering it's the Muramasa Campaign Era and she only sealed herself sometime before the Academy Storyline.

only Sarah would be returning, as Aeklyn is only 3 in this story, and her Story does not begin until she's about 11-15

The other Alice mentioned frequently will take my Second Slot, considering it's the Muramasa Campaign Era and she only sealed herself sometime before the Academy Storyline.

Well, at the ve least, Luna will have some competition for best loli in the rp now xD

Archived