Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money dose not motivate Reven 

Not sure if I made it clear, but I think in your last post mentioned that Reven knew Masune, so I had Masune kinda recognize Reven, but given all that was going on he didn't put together that he knew him at the time.

Money doesn't necessarily have to be a driving force. Ammy could care less.

Well to be fair, she's a demon, so money has no use to her ^^"

And I'm gonna wait till all the DIADS members (with the exception of Jayden for now. I'll just assume she's there) to get to the hanger before posting as Peaceflare again.

EDIT: Soooooo....... Did Izanami just mimic Mayuri? o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22IWi21lwok

I feel like she did .3. Also Masune, Marta and Daiki are now on the train to Minato district .3.

I'm currently wondering what my loli oni can do.
Considering how she doesn't really use technology. And Gremlins aren't exactly common in glorious Nippon.

Well, I think I can begin the Night Parade as soon as the great battle commences.

I feel like I cheated on Ammy's entrance, because in order to open a Hell Gate, it's said that you need a fuck-ton of Demon Blood, and Ammy just seemingly was able to open it by cutting her wrist open. That seems OP.

Well, depending on where on the wrist you cut you'll bleed a lot in a short amount of time, so you're fine. Besides, the amount more or less just determines the size of the gate. The more blood used the larger the gate and all.

I'm currently wondering what my loli oni can do.
Considering how she doesn't really use technology. And Gremlins aren't exactly common in glorious Nippon.

Well, I think I can begin the Night Parade as soon as the great battle commences.

Normally you'd be right, but in this case demons aren't region locked. So gremlins and other European demons will be found even in Japan .3.

A couple QQs:

1. Who should Ammy meet up with?

2. Are NPCs allowed to see Demon Gates? If so, I'm ready to post my next bit.

1. I could have Akane meet her. That'd be something fun. Wolf Demon and a Cat Demon Slayer and all :D Although Akane would probably just try talking to her rather than fighting.

2. They are. Depending on who summoned the gate humans can see them too (Hint hint: That'll happen next arc .3.)

Reven is a nice guy trying to help

I was going to create my char from the academy Mom if you want to meet with her 

Masune doesn't know that yet though If you want to make her feel free.

Now I should finish up my post .3.

A couple QQs:

1. Who should Ammy meet up with?

2. Are NPCs allowed to see Demon Gates? If so, I'm ready to post my next bit.

She could meet Asuka and Hibari :D

I find it funny that Reven is warning Masune about people waiting at his house, and that's exactly where Hibari's heading. 

Reven attempted earlier but he was not listening and Reven demon blood makes him an excellent Hunter 

[spoiler='Lisina ']Name: Lisina
Personality: She is very cold and uncaring only wanting to satisfy her hunger for flesh. She prefers to eat her own children the older the better for her. She doesn't like to fight her own battle but rather have someone else fight for her. She has no problem with sacrificing others for her goals. She sees other demons and Humans a food source for her brood. She was put in charge of a colony of lesser demons but she uses them as pawn for her own amusement. She loves to abuse her power on lesser life forms. She has no problem killing her allies if she has to because the way she sees it only a few demons are above her. She cares for no one else but herself. She fears nothing and has no attraction towards anyone. She sees all living things as a food source for her hunger including her own brood.

Weapon: She carries a sword in her false form

Ability:
Pollen rend- She can influence the thoughts of her target to get them to do what she wants with a smell she emits
Brood Guard- she Summons a lesser demon from her Brood to fight for her.
Plant Aura- She can control plants to her bend to her will.
Shadow walk- She can travel through the shadows  and come out of any shadow she knows of.

Faction: None

Appearance: False

q6492162_1096194_firegirl.jpg
True
cerberuslives_spider_demon_by_deviousdan

Bio: She was born the only daughter to the previous leader of the brood. She knew there was going to be a power struggle in the brood when she came of age she was going to have to consume her mother to take control of the Brood. She wanted nothing more than control of the brood for herself. She let her mom think that she was safe with every day that passed heading towards the day she would be able to take the brood for herself. She knew that taking control meant that she would have to take care of all the brood but she cared not for them she just wanted to know what it felt like to feed on something that was not her moms scrap. She had no problem dealing with and consuming her mother. She then came to earth to feed on the people and half bloods of the planet. She has become pregnant to see what it would be like to eat one of her children. She enjoyed their taste over any other prey. She waited long enough to allow one of the children live till they were one and half before she ate it she noticed that she enjoyed her older children rather than her younger ones as food. She never really carried for any cause other than her. She let the fighting between the multiple groups play to her advantage as she could let the bigger target of demon Kings and the supposed masters of the so called demon slayer guild as her next Meal. She knew a lot more power would be need so she went out and feed on the other broods queens. She knew that the larger her brood the stronger she would become. She let the power fuel her Hunger for more powerful pray. She sees picking a side as a form of limiting her pray count, and she sees no need in limiting her food source.  She grown to just follow what her hunger tells her to do and it tells her to not follow lucifer, but turn him and any other strong aura holding individual into food.[/spoiler]

I'm finally Finished after 2 days of Application-Making and Biography-Revamping... Huzzah!

The Alices - The Alices are an Unknown Race of All-Female, Winged Half-Demons that have flourished about 1500 years ago, Their Characteristics include being Majority Demon, always inheriting 80% or more of their Succubus/Incubus parent's Genetics. Alices often look around 11-18 years old, regardless of age, and most Alices are capable of generating anything using their ridiculous amounts of Aura and Aura Control. They feed on the emotions of Humans and Half-Demons, using the element of surprise and their Potent Attention-Drawing Pheromone, Which affects anything animate, to pin their victims, which they feed using their Tail. Alices classify themselves as their own Faction as all other Demons are enemies with them for unknown reasons, although the DIADS and the Demon Slayer Guild have yet to get the Memo of this, and because of this, almost every Alice adopted an Alias to hide their true identity.

A Demon Slaying Master would sooner confront an Army of 100 demons than face an Alice Royal Guard in Battle. In addition, Anyone facing their Leader, Vaeskyrn, in battle are considered to have a Death Wish, especially Demons and Half-Demons.

[spoiler="Srahk "Sarah" Veilnara"]
Name: Srahk "Sarah" Veilnara

Personality: Sarah Immediately likes other Alices. but other than that, She's a Very Nice and Innocent Girl who respects people she likes, but is very Shy towards people she has not met yet. She's very aggressive in Battle and often attempts to overpower an enemy before her friends even start to do anything. She always loved to Learn, which is often a good thing for most people and allowing her and some smarter people to get along very nicely. Her Status as a Royal Guard of the First often makes her prideful, but is actually very Humble.

Weapon: Aside from what weapons her Aura forms, She has a Caladbolg, forged from Vaeksyrn's Factorem Arma, known as the 'Midnight Palm', Which appears as a Baseball-Sized Ball of Energy that envelops the hand, It can help Focus Aura and Omniether and create Runes that are capable of Launching whatever made out of Aura or Omniether like a trap at anything that isn't an Alice (See the "Rune Forming" Ability for the Specifics of this)

Race Abilities:

Feeding: Alices do not eat regular food like most Humans and Half-Demons. They instead feed on the Emotions of other people to Survive, using their Tail. Emotions have different effects on an Alice's Aura, Depending on the Emotion itself. While Feeding, Alices tend to Induce Sleep due to a Venom they inject, Also found in their Tail. Other people can Milk the Tails of the Alice to gain Venom and an Emotional Essence(Based on the last Emotion fed on), But uses are unknown at this time.

Natural Charm: On the Vein of Succubi, All Alices have a Natural Charm among them that just pulls the attention of people aside from Strong-willed People/Demons and Demon Kings, Sarah's Charm can be Dispelled only by Hardened Demon Slayers and Greater Demons

Omniether: All Alices are able to Manipulate a Unique Type of Aura known as Omniether, In addition to the Standard Aura they have, A Strictly Anti-Demon Aura that acts as a Wall in Small amounts, but Fatal to Demons in Large amounts, Half-Demons are also affected by Omniether, but need a lot more to have the desired effects. Alices and Humans are completely immune to it.

Aura Forming: All Alices is capable of Forming Weapons and Shields using just her Aura alone, Sarah, Specifically, can form Swords Longer than the height of a Behemoth and Shields that can cover 3 men, and a lot of other things, All of which she can use with terrifying ease

Character Specific Abilities:

Rune Forming: With the help of her Caladbolg, Sarah can create a group of Runes that can Create anything she can make with her Aura and launch it when anything that isn't an Alice gets in the proximity of it. the Rune group can be one-time use or Permanent. It can also use Omniether instead of Aura to create the object

Class: Master Magician and Knight (Refered by Alices as a Magus Knight)
Faction: The Alices

Appearance: Sarah has Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, and White Skin, She also has a Black, Spear-like Tail  and Wings, Which she hides a lot. Her Figure is Slim and Child-like, Her chest is almost Flat. She wears a Blue Shirt and Skirt with White Long Socks and Blue Shoes. She has Blue and Ivory Ribbons all over her Clothes and her Arms, Which Signifies her Royal Guard Status. Her Hair always Hangs down past her back and has Ribbons and other Ornaments in them.

Bio: Sarah was raised normally when she was about 15 years old, Where her Age stopping became more obvious among her peers and her mother, who abandoned her at that point for the sake of her protection. Many days and Nights of Travelling and she ran into Vaeskyrn's Cave, even though she did not know it yet, Which Vaeskyrn, after a Test, Took Sarah under her wing and trained her Aura and her Fighting Styles. Many Alice Soldiers, including Sarah, got together one day and were all tested to see who all were worthy of guarding her, Which the test involved Surpassing the other Alices in Endurance, Using her Agility, she was able to Evade many of Vaeskyrn's attacks and was the Alice who survived the Longest (Which was 30 Seconds). After this test, Sarah and 4 other Alices were made into Vaeskyrn's Royal Guards, and 25 other Alices were made into Vaeskyrn's sorta-like Black Ops. Sarah Trains every day to hone her skills and devotes her life to protecting Vaeskyrn.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Vaeskyrn Neveira Veidas"]
Name: Vaeskyrn Neveira Veidas, it is written on paper or in stone as "V̵͜a͞҉̢͠é̢͞͡s͏͜ķ̨͘͜͟ỳ̢͘͟͞ŕ̕n̴̸ ͢N̷̡͠e͏̸̨͟͠v̸́e͏̵i͏̨̛͝͏r͟a̶̕͞ ̸̛́̀͢V͏̴͘e͘͡i҉̕d̢̧̡͜͞a̶̕͜s̴̶̨͠".
Age: She looks 11, but her age is far beyond accurate dating

Personality: Vaeskyrn acts very motherly towards other Alices, She loves and cares for them like a mother towards her Children, doing Nice things to them and Teaching them stuff. In front of Strangers, She tries to be as imposing and Intimidating as possible, trying to keep others from harming other Alices without hurting them, Because of this, She's viewed as very peaceful, yet very powerful. In battle, She strikes fear into her opponents despite trying to defeat their opponents without killing them. Vaeskyrn is very Mischeivous, often pulling pranks on people using her Aura. She takes great offense to others wearing multiple White, Ivory, or Blue Ribbons, especially people wearing more than 2 White ribbons, whom she sees as a challenger to usurp her throne.

Weapon: Vaeskyrn has a Caladbolg known as 'Factorem Arma', A Gigantic Hammer that feels like something an Oni can't lift to anyone aside from Vaeskyrn. It is able to fragment a soul of a Human, Half-Demon, or Alice to create a Caladbolg, but the person the Caladbolg being made for falls extremely ill for exactly 24 hours when used to create a Caladbolg (See the "Birth of a Brave Warrior" Ability for the Specifics of this)

Race Abilities:

Feeding: Alices do not eat regular food like most Humans and Half-Demons. They instead feed on the Emotions of other people to Survive, using their Tail. Emotions have different effects on an Alice's Aura, Depending on the Emotion itself. While Feeding, Alices tend to Induce Sleep due to a Venom they inject, Also found in their Tail. Other people can Milk the Tails of the Alice to gain Venom and an Emotional Essence(Based on the last Emotion fed on), But uses are unknown at this time.</div>

Natural Charm: On the Vein of Succubi, All Alices have a Natural Charm among them that just pulls the attention of people aside from Strong-willed People/Demons and Demon Kings, Veaskyrn's Charm is almost impossible to dispel, even by Master Demon Slayers and the Greatest of Demons, Excluding Demon Kings

Omniether: All Alices are able to Manipulate a Unique Type of Aura known as Omniether, In addition to the Standard Aura they have, A Strictly Anti-Demon Aura that acts as a Wall in Small amounts, but Fatal to Demons in Large amounts, Half-Demons are also affected by Omniether, but need a lot more to have the desired effects. Alices and Humans are completely immune to it. Vaeskyrn's Omniether in particular is Unique to other Alice's Omniether, Forming crystals on contact with Demonic Energy, Said Crystals create a Zone where a Day inside is 2-3 Minutes outside in the presence, but a large amount of said crystal is needed to exhibit that effect

Aura Forming: All Alices is capable of Forming Weapons and Shields using just her Aura alone, Vaeskyrn, Specifically, can form Weapons and Shields the size of Skyscrapers, All of which she can use with terrifying ease. She can also create Fascinating Creatures and Demons using her Aura

Character Specific Abilities:

Little Goddess' Vengeance: As Vaeskyrn had fed on Anguish all her life, She is capable of producing a veil of Omniether when her body senses a Demonic Presence within a 3 mile Radius of herself, This Veil repels Demons and Half-Demons and Completely Nullifies Demonic energy attacks. In addition, Demons and Half-Demons aside from Alices touching Vaeskyrn while the veil is active Suffer Agonizing pain as their blood starts to crystallize, Continuing to Touch her with the Veil on results in Death. While her Veil is active, she looks like she's shrouded with a blue flame

Polymorph: Vaeskyrn can turn others into another living thing, often on a Touch of her palm, by rewriting their form using her Omniether, But she usually turns others into Rabbits or Little Boys or Girls, Regardless of Gender. This can possibly affect Demon Kings, but they can only turn into an Animal that represents them (i.e. Muramasa turning into a Snake).

Birth of a Brave Warrior: Vaeskyrn strikes the human, Half-Demon, or Alice willing to have a Caladbolg made for them using Factorem Arma, If their Body gave consent, Their Soul Chips enough for them to fall extremely ill, but not enough to inhibit Aura Production. Vaeskyrn then Hits the Soul Fragment a few times, again using Factorem Arma, Each Strike to the soul fragment Forms the Caladbolg rather quickly, forming the Caladbolg in about 30 seconds. Unfortunately, Vaeskyrn has no control of what the Caladbolg will be, it often becomes the &quot;Destined weapon&quot; of the person, which is very often a weapon one never feels comfortable of using (Examples; A Berserker being subjected to this often gets a Sniper Rifle Caladbolg or a Arcana being subjected to this gets a BFS Caladbolg). The person that this is performed on falls cripplingly ill for exactly 24 hours. [acronym="1 Human, 1 Half-Demon, and 1 Alice a day"]This technique can only be used once a day for each type[/acronym], It also cannot be used on people whose bodies don't give consent, people who already had this applied onto them or [acronym="or already have 2 Caladbolgs in an Alice"s Case']people that are already chosen by another Caladbolg[/acronym]

Class: She does not fit in a specific class, although capable of using any and all Demon Slaying Classes at a Master Level. Alices refer to this type of Mastery as the "Polymath" Class
Faction: The Alices

Appearance: Vaeskyrn's Figure is Child-like, but has a small A-cup Bust unlike most children. Her long white hair reaches down to her back with a 3 braids, although unnoticeable, one behind her that reaches just below the waist, and 2 Braids that act sorta like Bangs on the front of her hair, which they both reach down just above her waist. Vaeskyrn is about 5'3&quot;, with her Left eye Red and her Right eye Bue, and Pale White Skin. Her Black Tail is slightly larger than Most Alices as well as her Wings, Which in combination of her abilities, creates a heavy Intimidation Factor. She wears a Black and White Goth-loli Suit with White ribbons all over her outfit (Signifying to other Alices that she's the leader).

Bio: Long ago, Vaeskyrn was born when An Incubus impregnated a common woman, which her birth had killed that woman. Without a Name given to her, Vaeskyrn roamed the mortal world for a thousand years, feeding on people and their Anguish, and training with various people, until a she had met her father, the same Incubus that abandoned her at birth, whom merely exchanged looks before a large amount of demons, who were all Envious of her humanity, surrounded her and attempted to kill her, but it was then a Blue flame surrounded her and the flames actually had forced the demons back, forcing all the Demons, her father included, to flee. As her race, Known as the Alices, due to the fact that they all look like Little Girls, started to become a recognizable threat to the Demons. Vaeskyrn had gathered Alices together and burrowed underground to make a System of Hidden Hovels and Caves/Tombs, essentially making a City that is beyond Detection.

Many years after that, about the time when Demons started to recognize the Potential that the Alices could have against them, Vaeskyrn could feel a presence of something that was not a Human nor a Demon, not even their Cross-spawned variety, It was in fact, an Empathic Giant Hammer, A Caladbolg known as Factorem Arma, who had chosen her, due to her great potential of leadership and her Abilities, which upon finding it's power, The Alices had acquired the greatest boon and easily had an advantage over both Humans and Demons, In addition, It caused Caladbolg Weilders to become a more common part of life.

Vaeskyrn had recently developed a condition where she can't see under large amounts of light, Thus one should not expect to see her outside of her Cave a lot.[/spoiler]

Not sure if I made it clear, but I think in your last post mentioned that Reven knew Masune, so I had Masune kinda recognize Reven, but given all that was going on he didn't put together that he knew him at the time.

Well to be fair, she's a demon, so money has no use to her ^^"

And I'm gonna wait till all the DIADS members (with the exception of Jayden for now. I'll just assume she's there) to get to the hanger before posting as Peaceflare again.

EDIT: Soooooo....... Did Izanami just mimic Mayuri? o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22IWi21lwok

I feel like she did .3. Also Masune, Marta and Daiki are now on the train to Minato district .3.

Yes, yes she did XD Damn it I didn't see your post, okay time to edit!

Archived