"Change Yu-Gi-Oh Survey"

This survey's multitude of questions pertaining to events made me feel and look like I don't care about Yu-Gi-Oh at all. Anyway, I took the survey, so expect there to be an Alien version of Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness, oh, and a Zombie version of him.

Also, I found their definition of "recent" to be pretty bland. I didn't really know how far back they meant by that, so answering "Gogogo Zombies" for the favorite recent Deck thingy was probably invalid, or maybe it was.

Just be glad the DN forums isn't either. :D

But seriously, this is actually going to be seen by someone at konami. So lets give them all our Love, our anger, and all of our sorrow

Fix'd that for you

OT: Y'know, I think this may actually work. I like some of the ideas proposed on this too, but that's mainly because I'm a sucker for playmats e_e

Fix'd that for you

OT: Y'know, I think this may actually work. I like some of the ideas proposed on this too, but that's mainly because I'm a sucker for playmats e_e

Dude, I would buy a helluva of a lot more, if they did mail-in promotional giveaways and crap. Incentive bro, Yugioh needs it.

Took the survey yesterday. I was disappointed that despite playing since the beginning of the game I wasn't able to name my favorite old deck. So I just said Aliens. Aliens were my favorite deck pre-Synchro, but synchros made monsters way too easy to get rid of, removing the viability of the gain-control theme.

Am I the only person who thought about suggesting make the game have a rotating set system?

I probably would have, if I remembered it. But the thought never came to me.

I typed 2 paragraphs as for why the current format betrays the purpose of this game.

Sadly, that thought didn't come to me either.

Archived