What are some things you can't stand?

Bull3tM0nk3y

Have I found a murder partner?

Hmm, oh, I can't stand people with god-complexes. 

You know, if everyone died, we'd have world peace, no suffering, no hunger, no poverty, no racism, no bullying and no lack of human rights.

Just how common are people with god-complexes?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot stand wet socks. It nearly ruins my day when I step in water on the floor wearing socks.

Those, and reality TV celebrities like the Kardashian family. 

Thank you! I just stop in my tracks when I get water on my socks.

Hypocrites. Especially ones that acts all religious and such. Also those 'Holier than Thou' people that seems to rub their apparent 'holy'-ness to other's faces.

Eh, if they aren't making anyone wanting to kill themselfs, it's okay.

le edgy fedora atheist 

AuMtIxP.gif

Weeaboos, people who call Avatar an anime, horrible food, people who judge something without knowing anything about it, and the color yellow.

Oh god, >>>/a/. Don't remind me.

And A:TLA is done in an anime style, but it is not one.

And yellow? It's a nice color. In small quantities.

Personally, i cant STAND slobs.
One example is my older brother.

I cant stand when people pace

I cant stand typical children (even though im age 10)

I cant stand Pop music

I cant stand lazy people who dont want to work and then are benifited from goverment as "Unemployed" and "Homeless" since they are too lazy too work and sitt on their *** all day and ask for peoples hard earned money

I cant stand people who are stubborn

I cant stand smelly people/things

Please comment on my dislikes ty! :)

I cant stand Pop music

I cant stand lazy people who dont want to work and then are benifited from goverment as "Unemployed" and "Homeless" since they are too lazy too work and sitt on their *** all day and ask for peoples hard earned money

You want me to comment?

Okay.

Your grammar could be better.

And your post reminds me of an image from tumblr, making fun of people like you. Hold on let me go get it.

Got it.

jCtAgoD.jpg

I cant stand Pop music

Implying homeless people are homeless because they're too lazy to work

Top lel

God. Seriously. Some people are homeless since they are LAZY

Not ALL homeless people are lazuy sheesh

Oooooohhh nononono, you said that lazy people are homeless, and homeless people are lazy. That's what you said! Also, work on your grammar. It will get you more respect.

And incase he edits it, here's the original post:

I cant stand Pop music

Traffic, road construction, songs replaying too many times on the radio, stupidity, innuendos, homophobes, overly-reglious people, unnecessary tantrums, my brother (at times), my friends (also at times), people playing a song too many times on their device, people who blast music in their cars, rap and country music, most children ages 8-14, most adults, most peers, most blondes, stressing out, people who think "racism" is saying "black" or "white", people who do stupid things because of peer pressure, people who do stupid things and create peer pressure, waking up early, not having milk for my cereal, not having creamer for my coffee, not having anything to eat in general, people who blatantly use incorrect spelling and grammar to appear stupid, saying goodbye to friends as I go to college, staying up late, waking up late, my laziness, other people's laziness, dogs that bark a lot, cats that try to cuddle with me even though I'm allergic, a certain "friend" of mine who is a cynical asshole (we all have one just like that, I'm sure), and being unemployed.

Enjoy my disorganized list of pet peeves that I could think of off the top of my head.

Traffic, road construction, songs replaying too many times on the radio, stupidity, innuendos, homophobes, overly-reglious people, unnecessary tantrums, my brother (at times), my friends (also at times), people playing a song too many times on their device, people who blast music in their cars, rap and country music, most children ages 8-14, most adults, most peers, most blondes, stressing out, people who think "racism" is saying "black" or "white", people who do stupid things because of peer pressure, people who do stupid things and create peer pressure, waking up early, not having milk for my cereal, not having creamer for my coffee, not having anything to eat in general, people who blatantly use incorrect spelling and grammar to appear stupid, saying goodbye to friends as I go to college, staying up late, waking up late, my laziness, other people's laziness, dogs that bark a lot, cats that try to cuddle with me even though I'm allergic, a certain "friend" of mine who is a cynical asshole (we all have one just like that, I'm sure), and being unemployed.

Enjoy my disorganized list of pet peeves that I could think of off the top of my head.

This. All of this.

Nothing really, if something angers me I usually try to comprehend it and find the cause, then I end up feeling indifference, even pity at times.

You don't get homeless because you're lazy. It's either drugs or mental problems.

Or just bad decisions overall.
Hell... even bad luck could leave you with nothing.

Oh wait, there's more:

Being tall, my hair when it decides to go every which way, getting blamed because I'm nearby, my knees and their aches, headaches, backaches, aches in general, cynical people in general, people who talk too loud, people who talk too quietly, people who ask me for things, people who simply take things from me, large social gatherings, that feeling of wanting to complete a task although no tasks exist, heartbreak, wearing glasses, contacts, being thirsty, having nothing to drink, overly-sexualized characters in media, the local news, the national news, the government, the state the country is in, procrastinating, getting random phone calls while driving, getting random phone calls in general, overly-nerdy nerds (I'm a nerd but good lord, some people), idiot guys, idiot girls, having little to no money, pennies, nickels, pocket change, complicated instructions, unintuitive events, shoes that get worn out, having to do laundry, immorality, dishonest people, irresponsible people, classes that I'm way ahead in, people who are too slow on the interstate, people who are too fast on the interstate, and people being in my way when I'm trying to drive around town.

Archived