What are some things you can't stand?

Bull3tM0nk3y

Oh, that reminds me.

I absolutely fucking despise people who over-analyze my terminology.

I often call people "kid", especially over the internet and people legitimately think I'm trying to take a stab at their age, like I really give that much of a fuck.

Also, I almost always acknowledge females as "babe", similarly, I acknowledge my male friends as "bro".

Females for some goddamn reason love to believe I'm interested in them the second they hear "babe". 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are guys who call women "babes" really at fault though? Not really, most of them just aren't aware and are just being ironical to show that they have a sense of humor and "think this whole gender thing is silly". The problem is, gender is a hypersensitive issue for many women in our society and men only compound the alienation by trivializing it. Eventually, ironical men who put irony on hold for a while should become so comfortable that they don't feel the urge to be ironical and can approach issues like gender and race with due respect to their complexity. Irony is very powerful and if you're slick enough about it then you can convince even the most resentful to drop their guards. However, this is cheating and habitually doing so leads to self-deception, a breeding pit for uncertainty that will cause confidence to drop and have a negative impact across the board. This is the fate of chameleons and comedians.

Agnosticism
Jay-Z
Shy people
Ponies
Tabloids
Jazz
Jails
"Punks" who don't know what punk means
Rape
Prisons
Canadians
Comedians
Chameleons
Misogyny
Women
Jay-Z
Men
Misandry
Mystery
Misery
Fake people
Frank Sinatra
Drake
Alicia Keys
Self-hatred
Myself
Germaphobes
Antitheism
Nuclear weapons
The Beatles
Beetles
Millipedes
Hormones
Homophones
Homophobes
Cell phones
Bananaphones
Maggots
Jay-Z
Cops
Security guards
The army
The navy
The air force
Barack Obama
George W. Bush
George H.W Bush
Hitler
Ronald Reagan
Manga
Pedophilia
Cricket (the sport)
Crickets (the bugs)
Creaking sounds
Teachers
Moderators
Jay-Z
Crack cocaine
My mother's menopause
My father's men (oh pause)
Dogs
Specifically puppies
Crystal meth
Centipedes
Corruption
Injuries
Death metal
Black metal
Psychadelic suicidal doom metal
Suicide
Patricide
Fratricide
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Spellbook of Judgment
Elemental Dragons
Stalin
Margaret Thatcher
Air mattresses
Airs of actresses
The legal system
The Conservative Party of Canada
Stephen Harper
Rob Ford
David Cameron
YCM
Republicans
Democrats
Ron Paul
Leonardo DiCaprio
The Great Gatsby
Jay-Z
The American dream
The United States
Hypocrisy
Japan
China
Cicadas
Betrayal
Insufficient funds
Anorexia
Schizophrenia
Mental health facilities
The prison-industrial complex
The military-industrial complex
Chief Keef
The CIA
The DEA
The AMA
The NRA
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingritch
Rick Santorum
Dick Cheney
Michelle Bachmann
Prostate exams
Exams
Due dates
Jobs
Castration
Castration anxiety
Anxiety
Depression
The Great Depression
Jay-Z
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Boston Bruins
The Chicago Blackhawks
The New England Patriots
Death
Hatred
This thread
The winter
Malaria
Mosquitos
The news
Schools
Communists
Capitalists
Cannibals
McDonald's
Crips
Bloods
Floods
Ghettos
Blood diamonds
Blood minerals
Jay-Z

You must be fun at parties.

People making exceedingly loud noises for no apparent reason. You exist. You are happy or something. Thank you for notifying everyone in a square mile about it.

Mr. Zurkon cannot stand stupid Fongoids.  Why can Mr. Zurkon not kill Fongoids?

Mr. Zurkon cannot stand any race for that matter.  Races are stupid.

Mr. Zurkon cannot stand being questioned.  Mr. Zurkon will kill you now.

Rainforest Cafe. And if you get there before we shut off the computers in the front and want a seat, we seat you.

There was one time this family was driving down from a different state for a trip or something and wanted to come here on their way down since their kids really wanted to go there. Since their gps listed their arrival at 9:05, they called ahead and we stayed open for them. They were actually quite nice, and given their situation, I didn't mind.

But then there are times where people will be real a**hats about it. This group of women came in at 8:59 and were really rude in general, but also said things like, "We're sorry to make you stay later, but not sorry enough to consider leaving."

Seeing as though I live in NYC, most fast food chains remain open for delivery well beyond midnight, some deliver at 3 a.m. 

I'm always that asshole who orders food for delivery at obscene hours of the day, I'll literally order 10 minutes before they close just because. 

Although I almost always tip 30-40%, so as not to be a dick.

People who f****** come into restaurants 1-3 minutes before we close. Why the f*** you gotta come to dinner at 8:59 PM, and then spend an hour doing so?

Absolutely this.

I always make a conscious effort to find out a restaurant's closing time if I'm dining late so I'm not the only thing standing in their way between there and going home. I've been on the other side too many times not to.

Oh, sorry mate. I didn't mean to say anything hurtful to ya.

But yeah, I secretly think my mom thinks I'm retarded. She calls me it. And she calls me lazy, and she acts its a miracle that I do well in my math.

So yeah, one my things that irks me is people calling me stupid, or making fun of me behind me back.

So yeah, one my things that irks me is people calling me stupid

This is actually another one for me as well. I don't mind it every now and then since it's just friends being friends, but if I get a constant barrage of those insults when we're hanging out, or if multiple people join in, then it just becomes hurtful instead of playful teasing.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Sorry for some petty things. But the little things build up.]

This is actually another one for me as well. I don't mind it every now and then since it's just friends being friends, but if I get a constant barrage of those insults when we're hanging out, or if multiple people join in, then it just becomes hurtful instead of playful teasing.

•   This, it's gotten to to the point where I get so infuriated when some friends constantly "tease", a few friends of mine just love to get me annoyed/angry because they think it's funny. I don't know if they're even friends with me, or if they just hang around me to get me annoyed.

• Also when people say "take a joke" after delivering understandably hurtful comments, and yet are totally oblivious when you say the slightest.

• Bullying in general.

• People acting serious and getting pissed when you react to them seriously, and then they say they were joking. Just wtf.

• Myself.

• Failing at something that you really want to do constantly.

• Ungreatfulness. I've lost count the ammount of times I've offered to buy friends stuff from the shop on the way home from school, and I do so with money I was given to buy myself lunch, which I save for something decent to eat at home. So it really got me pissed this one time, where I was with a group of friends, and one asked to just get him something, and keep it between us. I explained how it was unfair blah blah, and he went on about how selfish I was.

• When I'm too pussy to say something honest to someone because I don't want to hurt their feelings. So I just try to say something positive to them.

• Unexpected/unwanted play-violence. If I'm not particularly interested in participating in something involving maybe two friends having a playfull punchout, and they get me involved- or if (rarely) I'm having one of these punchouts whatever, and someone gets involved.

• Pretty much the same stuff as other people have previously stated, especially the serious things.

• Finally, when I post this post here intending to fill it with genuine shit I hate, and end up filling it with a ton of unimportant petty stuff that I hate myself for and will still post despite hating myself for it.

[/spoiler]

Archived