Nocturne Academy [OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

I'm interested enough to reserve an app. (I'd also be willing to co-host if one is needed)

[spoiler=WIP]
Ezrealfull1394767_zps8f0f73b9.jpg
"Who's to blame for happiness?"
[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Username: "Student"
Name: Zeru Odol
Date of Birth: February 13
School Year: Grade 12

[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]An anime-esque picture will be acceptable in this RP, but please include stuff like height and weight as those are not conveyed by your picture.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]5 lines minimum.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other Info]Optional. Put anything here that doesn't belong anywhere else.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reserving an app.

You guys still in this?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been busy with stuff, but I'd still be willing to do it yes. 

Ditto on that. I was actually wanting to wait till I get some ideas, so it's not a shit app.

I mean, this happens.

That's fine. Take your time, I was just wondering if you were still here.

You guys still in this?

Yes, and I'll try and get something in tonight.

EDIT: App done.

[spoiler=Nathaniel Harker]Optional Picture of your character
"Alright, what do you want?"
[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Username: The Passive Student
Name: Nathaniel Harker
Date of Birth: July 14
School Year: Grade 12
[hr][spoiler=Appearance]Nathan is a tall, thin young man, standing at 6'1" and weight 142 lbs. He has short red hair that he constantly has to keep out of his eyes, and he's never seen without his glasses, which he wears over dark, blue eyes.[spoiler=Picture]red_haired_guy_by_nanoless-d4xfau1.png[/spoiler][/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Personality]Nathan prefers to keep his distant from other people, having no concern other than graduating with decent grades. He prefers to have more "intellectual" conversations, and has no interest in the supernatural. Nathan would rather see people deal with their own problems instead of offering to help them, as he thinks that would be a waste of time. He is of rather average intelligence, but excels in class due to his sheer determination, rarely, if ever, getting anything less than a solid B.

Nathan will let himself lose his fight if he doesn't think he has a chance of winning, although he can fight back if he wants to. The kind of violence he likes is when he's reading science fiction novels, although he tends to laugh at how petty he believes characters can act.

Nathan's goal for the future is to be a teacher, where he hopes to instill some discipline in the next generation. He feels that his peers are way too frivolous, and fears for how they'll raise their children.[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Other Info]Nathan's father is a noted video game developer, and although Nathan is on good terms with his family, he has no desire to learn about his father's work.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

And what do the uniforms look like?

No uniforms.

Just wondering, what will sleeping quarters or whatever be like? Or will we be told soon after we start? :P

my_room_at_boarding_school_by_Harfenfee.

You have to go outside to go to the washroom and showers. That reminds me that I have to go make a simple map of the school just for ease of use.

No uniforms.

my_room_at_boarding_school_by_Harfenfee.

You have to go outside to go to the washroom and showers. That reminds me that I have to go make a simple map of the school just for ease of use.

That, that's just amazing XD How're you making the map by the way? By the way are we gonna be accepting another 700 students, or... just kidding :) And does that mean 2 students per room?

Well, I'm not quite sure if this cuts it, but it's what I could pull up for now. Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed.

[spoiler=App]

qqvfiv.jpg

"Are you serious? I'm afraid I can't tell..." 

[hr]

Personal Information 

[hr]

Username: The Self-Conscious Student

Name: Flynn Miller

Date of Birth: December 29th

School Year: 10th Grade

[hr] 

[spoiler=Appearance]

dfaiqf.jpg

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 117 lbs.

[/spoiler] 

[hr] 

[spoiler=Personality]

Flynn's personality can be described as quiet yet easygoing for the most part, as well as intelligent and studious by most, and is considered to be an excellent student academically. Aside from a few select friends, Flynn does not enjoy starting conversations with others, instead preferring to read or study on his own, resulting in him spending much of his free time in the school library, buried in stacks of books.

However, being book-smart is almost all that he has going for him; in contrast to his brother, Mathew, Flynn is typically soft-spoken and closed-minded, and is far from socially adept, resulting in him being hesitant when it comes to anything related to social matters.

Flynn's most prominent shortcoming, however, is not his shyness, but rather his gullibility. Even though he does not talk too much with those he is not familiar with, he believes almost whatever he ends up hearing, regardless of who he hears from. This Achilles' Heel had caused plenty of problems for him throughout his early years, where he ran into trouble with bullies quite often, as well as narrowly escaping a kidnapping.

[/spoiler] 

[hr][spoiler=Other Info]

• As opposed to many boys his age, Flynn has no interest in such things as video games. Due to this, he frequently becomes annoyed at his brother's constant comparisons between life and various video games.

• Though he may not look it, Flynn was trained extensively in tennis since a young age, and thus has a respectable amount of upper body strength. Though he has won a respectable number of titles and tournaments throughout his elementary and middle school years, Flynn's motivation for the sport seems to have plateaued slightly, though he continues to play in the school club/team.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Archived