Nocturne Academy [OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinner is in the great hall (think Harry Potter) at 6:00 and there is an announcement to prepare at 5:30 in case you need a shower or something after sports. Only one more post until the next day, two if you really need it. It's healthier for this RP that we get to the action. Next day is first day of classes.

Are all the characters in the same class?

No, feel free to put yourself in whatever class. Not all characters are of the same age, but everyone gets a gun.

If anyone asks what the protection is for, any teacher will tell you from wild beasts and... each other.

Now, each time we post, if in any case you don't really think you have anything to write, just post here so I know and I'll advance the plot.

No, feel free to put yourself in whatever class. Not all characters are of the same age, but everyone gets a gun.

If anyone asks what the protection is for, any teacher will tell you from wild beasts and... each other.

Now, each time we post, if in any case you don't really think you have anything to write, just post here so I know and I'll advance the plot.

I didn't see that when I posted.

.. OH WELL.

So, since I already established by accident, the fact that me and Mathew, both Grade 12, are in the same class as Valencia, who is not a Grade 12, can I just go ahead with this minor occurrence? Or just I disregard my earlier accident?

Valencia can just be very good at English.

*Raises hand* Can Mathew have his Gun back?

Yeah, give me a sec.

Valencia can just be very good at English.

Alright.

So, Zeru is just gonna be a badass and take a shot at the other dude, and shoot the gun out of his hand. Totally cool, right? Cause that's my next post idea (YES HOLLOW, MATHEW WILL GET HIS GUN BACK), just want it an okay cause I don't know if you had anything planned.

Archived