Shinra

Blake

SIaBVsQ.jpg

Shinra no Senju Regia

FIRE/Plant/Effect
Level 8
2700/1800
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can reveal the top card of your Deck. If that card is a Plant-Type monster, send that monster to the Graveyard and draw 1 card. Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your Deck. If this card is revealed in the Deck and sent to the Graveyard: You can look at up to 3 cardsfrom the top of your Deck, then return them to the top of the Deck in any order.

xPKiH2u.jpg

Shinra no Mibari Peas
WIND/Plant
Level 1
400/100
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can reveal the top card of your Deck. If the revealed card is a Plant-Type monster, send it to the Graveyard. Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your Deck. If this card is revealed in the Deck and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You can only use this effect of “Shinra no Mibari Peas” once per turn.

Omg, best concept ever. I have been waiting for something like that for a long time (Being revealed and stuff like that as a concept), although what I had in mind was more about revealing\being revealed from the hand, but this looks very cool too. Also, I beleive it would work with stuff like reasoning, wouldn't it?

Omg, best concept ever. I have been waiting for something like that for a long time (Being revealed and stuff like that as a concept), although what I had in mind was more about revealing\being revealed from the hand, but this looks very cool too. Also, I beleive it would work with stuff like reasoning, wouldn't it?

I dig you avatar :P

OP: Yes, Reasoning should work, it says "reveal".

I'm also wondering if when you use Pot of Duality and try to add one of these guys to your hand but an effect prevents adding is added to the chain, thus forcing you to discard it, if they would get their effects. It's... very specific, but it's something I thought of based on something that happened to me once.

It seems like a MTG type effect, too bad this is Yugioh. It looks too slow and inconsistent to pull off.

We have seen 2 of the cards, they are probably gonna get much more support (I hope).

I'm also wondering if when you use Pot of Duality and try to add one of these guys to your hand but an effect prevents adding is added to the chain, thus forcing you to discard it, if they would get their effects. It's... very specific, but it's something I thought of based on something that happened to me once.

If you cannot add a card, Duality will just resolve without effect, so no card will ever be revealed in the first place.

We have seen 2 of the cards, they are probably gonna get much more support (I hope).

If you cannot add a card, Duality will just resolve without effect, so no card will ever be revealed in the first place.

It may have just been YGOPro, but when that one trap with the effect that cards can't be added from the deck to the hand was activated in the same chain as Duality, I still revealed and picked a card, but it was sent to the Graveyard because it was not allowed to be added to my hand.

EDIT: An official ruling:

Power Tool Dragon: You cannot activate “Power Tool Dragon’s” effect while “Thunder King Rai-Oh” is active. If you activate the effect, and an effect is chained which places “Thunder King Rai-Oh” on the field, proceed with “Power Tool Dragon’s” effect but the 1 picked card goes to the Graveyard instead of your hand.

It may have just been YGOPro, but when that one trap with the effect that cards can't be added from the deck to the hand was activated in the same chain as Duality, I still revealed and picked a card, but it was sent to the Graveyard because it was not allowed to be added to my hand.

EDIT: An official ruling:
Power Tool Dragon: You cannot activate “Power Tool Dragon’s” effect while “Thunder King Rai-Oh” is active. If you activate the effect, and an effect is chained which places “Thunder King Rai-Oh” on the field, proceed with “Power Tool Dragon’s” effect but the 1 picked card goes to the Graveyard instead of your hand.

Hm, well both do say "then", which would make sense. Forget what I said then.

Edit: Actually Duality doesn't, though the text is kind of weird on that card to be honest, so it might mean then.

Archived