Xyz Challenge

joshyago17

Hey guys im back! Celebrating the new Xyz format i thought what better to do than an Xyz Contest.

Rules are different than usual:

1. Entry fee- Beginners (1-2 stars) is 3 points
Pros (3-4) is 5 points
Seniors or Mods (5-6 and Mods) is 7 points

2. Prizes- 60% of the pot
30% of the pot
5% of the pot
Donations are appreciated.

The pot is 100 points with 50 points donated by yours truly me!

3. Deadline- 1 week after u enter
you cannot enter after October 24
judging by me will start on Halloween.

4. Rules- You will be assigned a rank and level ( both will be same. ex- rank 4 and level 4)
You must make 1 Xyz and 2 monsters (you can make more than that if u want)
They will be judged from 1 to 10 on flexibility( how easy u can use it)effects fairness(so it wouldnt get banned)and creativity
Be Creative!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my Entry:

[spoiler=Entry]

[Spoiler=Eternal-Eyes Divine Dragon]
image_zps31991f68.jpg

2 Level 8 "-Eyes" Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using Level 7 or higher "-Eyes" Monsters as Xyz Materials. During either player's Battle Phase; You may Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: "-Eyes" Monsters are unaffected by Spell/Traps during this Battle Phase and when an "-Eyes" Monster inflicts damage to your Opponent, gain Lifepoints equal to that Amount. If an "-Eyes" Monster would be destroyed While this card has Xyz Materials: Target that Monster: Banish a Monster in your Graveyard with a Level or Rank is equal to the target instead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Legendary Silver-Eyes Dragon]
image_zps0bc19ab4.jpg

When you Normal Summon or Special Summon an "-Eyes" Monster from your Hand; Special Summon this card. When an "-Eyes" Monster is Special Summoned except "Legendary Silver-Eyes Dragon" Destroy 2 Spell/Trap Cards, and this card gains 400 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is targeted for an Attack or Effect: You may Redirect that target to a Level 4 or lower Monster instead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eternal-Eyes Doppelganger]
image_zps7a5962db.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster in your Hand, Field or Graveyard. You may Gemini Summon this card (except the turn it was Special Summoned) to gain the Following Effect:
• If this card is in play when you Xyz Summon a Monster using "-Eyes" Monsters as Xyz Materials: Your Opponent cannot Activate Card Effects in response to the Xyz Summon of that Monster. If a Card Effect would Destroy Dragon-type "-Eyes" Monster(s), Tribute this card to Negate that card's activation and Destroy it.

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Legendary Dragon's Flight]
image_zps9b2f3265.jpg

Activate only when a Monster you control is Destroyed by a Card Effect: Special Summon 1 "-Eyes" Monster from your Hand or If you control Dragon-type Xyz Monster: You can Target up to 2 "-Eyes" Dragon-type Monsters in your Graveyard: Equip those cards to that Xyz Monster as Xyz Materials.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I apologise for being this late. Here is my entry.

[spoiler=Tryciantal - Superdimensional Entity of Terror]

NoCX2WB.jpg

[/spoiler]

3 Level 7 monsters
During your Main Phase 2: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and target 1 monster your opponent controls; its effect(s) are negated and it is treated as a normal monster.

[spoiler=Superdimensional Omnivorous Deformity]6vqT0r3.jpg
[/spoiler]
When this card is Banished; Special Summon it during your Standby Phase (ignoring card effects). While this card is Banished; your opponent cannot activate card effects that target cards on the field.

[spoiler=Superdimensional Brain Sucker]guffXwv.jpg
[/spoiler]
When this card is Banished; Special Summon it during your Standby Phase (ignoring card effects). You can Banish this card from your hand; destroy all monsters on the field with an ATK or DEF equal to or higher than this card's DEF.

Archived