Xyz Challenge

joshyago17

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that's sound interesting but how to join contest?

until the 24th, you can go on the host's profile. there there should be a button that says "donate points." donate the number of points required, and say the reason is "xyz contest." then post that you paid, and you will get your rank as soon as the host sees.

I didn't think about it I 'll tell you what if you think you can get a better score than before you may make minor changes and re post on the 30th your new cards if you get a worse score than before it still counts as your new score.

Irs's score is ............ 31!!!

Scrooge's is................ 30!!!!!

Pose's is ............ 33!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrio yu got til the 30th.

Yer rank is ....... 1! Can't wait to see that!

I personally dislike the methods of the contest.

-There's no time advantage for being an early bird. Even from a month before the deadline, everyone has just a week and on the contrary, coming here early is worse because it's the more that one has to wait even with an early deadline.

-We seem to HAVE to ask ourselves, just to get some numbers that are pretty meaningless to us because we don't know what system, what reasoning you have behind the grades. We just know that we have some number that who knows how it came to be, and that weeks before the deadline, we already have the contest lost for not having the highest number.

-You just made it clear that you allow people to edit their entry. That is usually a no-no in contests. It's actually now pretty meaningless to have the 1-week deadline because you can always edit it. Though editing it goes beyond not feeling fair here. There's also that we know nothing of your grading system, so we don't know what to improve in what way, turning the action of editing the entry into a dumb luck of "hit or miss", changing an entry that we already made the best we could to begin with, without any criticism on how to do so, trying to see if it somehow appeals more to the host's tastes. Yes you do state the categories you say to be grading, but we still don't know what category is the weak one in the card.

-There is also that some of those details aren't even stated in the first post. Re-editing? Explaining why of all these measures?

It's been a little awkward from the beginning, honestly, but now that it has been stated that cards can be edited, this all is just too ridiculous for me. So for these reasons, I'll just be dropping out of this contest and deleting my entry from this thread.

I don't intend to be rude, but if that's how it's gonna work, I'm no longer interested.

1st place goes to ......... Pose!!!

2nd place goes to ........... IRS!!!!

3rd place goes to ............ Scrooge!!!

This contest is done. Points will be sent to you guys ASAP. Thank u guys for sticking in there and even more so for your card making talents! See ya next time!!!

I am unable to change the topic name to [finished] so can a moderator please lock it or if possible just add [finished] to the name, thank you

Archived