Xyz Challenge

joshyago17

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='For once, I like the names of the cards I make']

Tombstone Mohrg, Master of the Morgue
Effect Monster 6* Zombie-Type DARK 2200/1200
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 Zombie-Type monster. When this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Twin-Soul Wraith
Effect Monster 4* Zombie-Type DARK 1600/1000
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type Gemini monster from your hand or Graveyard. A Gemini monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect. The effect of "Twin-Soul Wraith" can only be activated once per turn.

Sand Dune Nightmare
Xyz Monster R6 Zombie-Type DARK 2600/600
2 Level 6 Zombie-Type monsters
Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material Monster from this card; change all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, when this card attacks a face-down monster and destroys that monster by battle: It can make a second attack in a row, but cannot attack directly. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 Level 6 or lower Zombie-Type Synchro Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that card.

[/spoiler]

Alright, here's my cards.

re:zero - Black Hole Dragon

DARK, Rank 5

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 5 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other face-up monster on the field; attach that monster to this card as Xyz Material, and if it was an Xyz Monater with Xyz Material, this card gains 200 ATK for each Xyz Material that was attached to that monster. This card gains effects depending on the number of Xyz Material attached to it that were originally Xyz Monsters.

• 1 or more: During your Draw Phase, if the top card of your Deck is face-down, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can attach the top card of your Deck to this card as Xyz Material, then reveal the top card of your Deck and shuffle it into your Deck face-up.

• 2 or more: After damage calculation, if this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Attach the destroyed monster to this card as Xyz Material instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

• 3 or more: If this face-up card would be destroyed by an opponent’s card (either by battle or by card effect), you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

ATK 2560/DEF 2140

re:zero - Shining Knight of Black

DARK, Level 5

Warrior/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except from the field: Shuffle it into your Deck face-up. When you draw this face-up card: Special Summon it, and if you do, your opponent discards 1 card.

ATK 2010/DEF 2100

re:zero - Dark Knight of White

LIGHT, Level 5

Warrior/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, except from the field: Shuffle it into your Deck face-up. When you draw this face-up card: Special Summon it, and if you do, draw 1 card.

ATK 2100/DEF 2010

I look forward to hearing your opinion on these.

Ok, when is this contest going to officially start judging? You keep letting people in and giving them deadlines, and I imagine those of us who entered back in september are getting a little antsy. I am at least

I agree that the way this contest adds those kinds of weird different deadlines is odd.

And for something as far back as some time in September, yeah, it's understandable. Some people maybe forgot they are participating.

The OP said he'll be reviewing during the last week of this month (Halloween week)

i got my favorite rank, rank twelve, and i made an awesome trio of cards, including number infinity (my version)

[attachment=39380:cardimage1.jpg]

i made an error. this card's effect is supposed to work only if you have less life points than your opponent, and have at least 5 monsters in your graveyard.

[attachment=39381:cardimage2.jpg]

[attachment=39382:cardimage3.jpg]

Hello, here are my cards. I tried to make them fair but not weak.  (If you have Infamous Defiler in field and Infamous Usurper in your hand, you can make a great combo, which not means it is the only possible combination)

wPFRf3w.jpg

If this card is used as a XYZ material for the XYZ Summon of an "Infamous" monster during the turn it is Special Summoned from graveyard: the Special Summon of that XYZ monster cant be negated.

rwwCQnp.jpg

You can destroy one level 5 or higher monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, you can target one  Level 5 "Infamous" monster in your graveyard except "Infamous Usurper": Special Summon it, but make its ATK and DEF 0. If this card attacks during the turn it is Summoned, reduce this card's ATK in 700 during the Damage Step.

dzSt0LV.jpg

2 Level 5 "Infamous" monsters
Once per turn during either players turn: you can remove one XYZ material from this card to target one Level 5 or lower monster your opponent controls: shuffle that target into your opponents Deck.

Archived