Anti-dragon monster card

Djblue13

So for this one you are to make an anti-dragon monster card. As soon as i see you have payed your fee i will give you a type of monster (xyz, fusion, synchro, effect or ritual)

1st place gets 50% of the pot

2nd gets 20%

3rd gets 10%

Fee:5 points

End date 25/10/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Sorry to say, but this contest promotes making cards that are badly-designed. Alternate win conditions should not exist and are bad for the game, and thus, this contest's requirements don't work. Please either change the requirements or this contest will be locked.

Wow... there was no intent of negociation along the lines of "Ok, I'll add clauses to make this work in some way". It was flat out "k change" without making another thread, without updating the first post, and without even editing the contest's tittle.

Just pointing that out as constructive critizism.

Besides, "best Fusion Monsters" is also something that would need more refining. You can make Fusion Monsters for a certain purpose. Give us a focus. It's too broad.

It's like saying "best Spell Card". You can't compare a "Soul Taker" with "Monster Reincarnation" in terms of what is better in general. I suggest you narrow it down.

then can you please lock this so i can make a new one

or tell me how to change my topic

I'll tell you how to do both. You then decide which one you want.

To change the topic's first post, or ANY of your posts for that matter, your posts have a ble squared button in the lower right corner that says "Edit". Click it.

It'll let you change what's inside the post.

Once you are already there, a similar button more to the bottom senter of that post will say "Full Edit". If you click that one, you'll be able to change the name or add polls and stuff.

To lock a thread, you can PM a mod,

change the tittle of the thread to "Lock" so that a mod can see it,

OR

There are 5 words at the top right of the site's page. They are "Card Maker, Forums, Members, Calendar, Shop".

Click on "Shop". Over there, there is a product that let's you use it to lock your own threads whenever you want.

To use it, iirc, it's used FROM the shop section. As soon as you use it, it'll take you to a menu of your own threads for you to choose.

Hope that was helpful.

I can add images if something is unclear~

Archived