Finished, Lock plz

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Hey there again! This is ~wInDoW's EPIC~ here, and now after that contest. I plan something BIG! It is this generalized Fusion tournament though there will be specific round requirements for each round.

Each round, a quarter of the contestants that entered will get eliminated, and they can't come back in after.

That's why I'm opening this contest to anybody (don't care about your level status), so I can fill this contest.

[spoiler: Entry Fees]
The Entry Fees will vary for what level member you are. Luckily for Level 1 Members or Newbies I call them, they have it Free. Or 5 points maximum. I plan a big pot, so the entry fees for 3 stars and up will be heavy, and heavier if you want to donate more. Since this is going to be a big pot, I will donate 400 points myself to the pot to start.

Level 1 Members: 5 Points.
REASON for Edit: I edited this for Level 1's because I need more points to increase the pot more. Sorry future level 1's who want a free way in, but I need a big pot for the winner when the time comes!
Level 2 Members: 15 Points or More.
Level 3 Members: 25 Points or More.
Level 4 Members: 30 Points or More.
Level 5 Members: 44 Points or More.
Level 6 Members: 50 Points or More.

No longer accepting.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Rules]
All YCMaker Rules Apply.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Pot]
905 Points.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: How Winners are determined]
You wonder about this, and if you win or not or if a contestant will move on to the next round or not. This will be special. Myself with 1 other judge will be messaging each other on the card and what score it could get, and why it deserves it. We could be talking in the tournament, but that will be rare.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Contestants]
1. -Someone- (Contest Winner)/OUT
2. Loyalist/OUT
3. A moron/Card For Final Round Sent 
4. 7swords/OUT
5. Hikari-Chan/OUT
6. Dark Fetus/OUT
7. Awesum13/OUT
8. Azmot/OUT
9. pickachu484/OUT

10. LilHarp/OUT

11. Cloister/Card For Final Round Not Sent Yet

12. IE_Nightmare/OUT
13. Sirburton/OUT 
14. Scary Face/OUT
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Round 1 Requirement]
The requirement for Round 1 is to make a WIND Attribute DRAGON Type Fusion Monster that requires THREE Monsters to fuse to create it. It can either be a effect, or just normal. I will not judge it by that when it's Normal, or the other judges. If it does have an effect, I don't want to to be OP'd, and it needs to be a legit effect with the correct "Yugioh Terminology" Like this:
"This monster can decrease your opponent's monster by 500 ATK and 500 DEF." Or "You can inflict 500 LP damage to your opponent as long as this monster is in face up Defense Position."
The requirements for Round 1 are due 11/30, or when I get 14 members done with it.

COMPLETE.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Round 2 Requirement]
Make a Elemental HERO Fusion Monster that requires only 2 Fusion materials to summon it. You CANNOT go above 8 STARS. Elemental HERO Cards MUST always have an EFFECT. Normal Cards will NOT count.
The requirements for Round 2 are due 12/10, or when I get everyone done with it.

COMPLETE.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Round 3 Requirement]

Alright, Round 3 is next. Round 3, you have to make a Fusion whose Fusion Materials already involves ONE Fusion Monster. This is pretty general, so you can do pretty much anything for it.
Example: 
Dragon Master Knight.
Materials: 
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (3x Blue Eyes White Dragon) + Black Luster Soldier

Due: 12/16

COMPLETE.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Round 4 Requirement]

Alright, now that Round 3 is in the way, it's time for the 4th Fusion Round. I want you to make a unique Fusion that can be considered as Multi-Attribute, though has a main one. It can be upto 4 attributes. You can add another effect if you want, but the Multi-Attribute needs to be a a part of it

Example: Five Headed Dragon.

Due: 12/19

COMPLETE

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: FINAL Round Rquirements, and Finalists, WINNER: A moron]

Welcome to the Final Round; Cloister, and A moron. You worked hard to beat your other opponents, and now we'll see who's the better Epic Fusion Maker.

This Special Round will be making you OWN Fusion card with CUSTOM monsters you made. Just be sure to list your Fusion Materials as well as your Fusion monster posted here. Good Luck. Remember, it's completely custom, so nothing already in Yugioh. Something YOU MADE.

Winner:

A moron

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Judges]
1. ~RoBoTiClOvEr~ (~wInDoW's EPIC~]
Sakura Haruno (By PM)
[/spoiler]
Important: If Any of you guys do any name changes, PM me. I need to know so I can update everything.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll join and do my best, point sents

[spoiler='Here's my card for 1st round']

CA3S2nI.jpg

3 Level 7 or higher Dragon-Type Monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. This card gains the following effects based on the number of WIND Fusion Material Monsters used for its Fusion Summon: ● 1+: This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an Xyz monster. ● 2+: This card loses 1000 ATK and gains the following effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it. ● 3+: This card loses 600 ATK and cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='My entry (round 1)']qC7i0o4.jpg
(Name means "True Dragon Dragonute" in japanese).
Lore: "Lancer Dragonute" + "Axe Dragonute" + 1 Dragon-Type Monster

This Monster's ATK is equal to half the combined original ATK of the Fusion Materials used to Fusion Summon this card. If this card attacks, change it to Defence Position at the end of the Damage Step. While you control another Dragon-Type Monster this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects while in face-up defence position. During the End Phase of each player's turn you can Special Summon 1 Monster from your graveyard that was used for the Fusion Summon of this card.

Fusion Materials: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_Dragonute

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Axe_Dragonute[/spoiler]

Hope you like it :)

EDIT: I guess I forgot that it was supposed to be WIND attribute.

Points sent regardless. I'll make another entry when I find something to work with.

How do I pay the fee???

Go to his profile, click the "Donate Points" button, then type in the amount of points you want to donate.

so the fee of level 1 member is free? then i join this

[spoiler='Card for Round 1']

7CIarV2.jpg

"Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" + "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" + "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, then shuffle 1 of your banished WIND Dragon-Type monster into your Deck. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 3 WIND Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard; Special Summon this card, ignoring the Summoning conditions

[/spoiler]

i wish i could enter next round, and if i can, wish it to be about LIGHT monster! :rolleyes:

here it is! can't get it to upload or show when i cut-and-paste, so i will type it.

name: multi-headed cave behemoth

materials: two twin-headed behemoths and a cave dragon

level: 10

effect: this card can only be summoned by fusion summon and only with the above fusion materials. during any player's damage step, with battles involving this card, this card's original atk becomes 3000, and its original def becomes 2500. during your battle phase, negate all effects on the field, except this cards. switch this card to defense position during the end of each of your turns in which this card battled. this card's battle position cannot be changed, until your next main phase. pay 500 life points during each of your turns, and if you don't, destroy this card. this card's summoning cannot be negated. battle position of this card cannot switch.

atk: 0

def: 0

[spoiler=Re-entry]

e6Bobq7.jpg

"Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" + 2 WIND Dragon-type monsters
Cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully: Destroy all Spell or Trap cards on the field; this card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Spell or Trap card destroyed this way. While this card is on the field, if "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms" is Special Summoned to your field by its own effect: Destroy this card.
[/spoiler]

Archived