• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finished

[spoiler='Here']

4Blfwcc.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']

1 WATER "HERO" monster + 1 WATER monster
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can send up to 2 WATER monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard; discard the same number of cards from your opponent's hand at random. This card gains 200 ATK for each WATER monster in either player's Graveyard. If this face-up card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard instead.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

here's my round 2 entry

[spoiler='let's burn this']

CY82LBS.jpg

[spoiler='it's lore']

"Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" + "Elemental HERO Wildheart"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. All face-up FIRE "HERO" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field; destroy the target, then inflict 1000 damage to its controller.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Elemental HERO Blast Fortress

EARTH

Level 8

Warrior / Fusion / Effect

"Elemental HERO Rampart Blaster" + "Elemental Hero Mudballman"

While this card is in Defense position: Other monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle; all battle damage from a battle involving other monsters you control is reduced to 0. When another monster you control declares an attack, while this card is in Defense position: Switch this card to Attack position. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack on this card: You can discard 1 card from your hand; negate the attack and deal 1000 damage to your opponent.

ATK: 2000 / DEF: 3000

16d7V8X.jpg

"Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" + "Elemental HERO Necroshade"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can Normal Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Elemental HERO monster from your hand without Tributes. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your Graveyard. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Elemental HERO" monster in your Graveyard.

16d7V8X.jpg

"Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" + "Elemental HERO Necroshade"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can Normal Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Elemental HERO monster from your hand without Tributes. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your Graveyard. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Elemental HERO" monster in your Graveyard.

Oh i just use that pic XD

My entry as promised, took far too long to find an image :/

luPeVBn.jpg

Lore: "Elemental HERO Ocean" + "Elemental HERO" Bladedge"

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can target 1 "HERO" Monster you control: If that Monster attacked a Defense Position Monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. Whenever a "Elemental HERO" Monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent increase the ATK of this card by 500 until the End Phase of your next turn.

In case you all forgot, I'm helping ~RC~ with the judging.

With that said, I'll go ahead and post your scores now (keep in mind that this only reflects my grading standards; Robotic will most likely hold you to different criteria)

Graded sections:

Balance (10)

Creativity (10)

Follows theme (10); if anything is unrelated to HEROs, points are halved here. Otherwise, you get the full points for staying on track.

OCG (10); each spelling/capitalization error/OCG error subtracts a half point.

sirburton:

B: 6

C: 7

F: 5 (uses unrelated monsters to the E-Hero archetype [or for that matter, outside HEROs])

O: 7

Total: 25

Hikari

B: 9

C: 9 

F: 10

O: 9.5

Total: 37.5

- Someone -

B: 8 (depending on the Deck, card can end up becoming relatively powerful, plus the fact it can fuel other things that we don't intend for it to)

O: 9

Total: 36

Scary Face

B: 9

O:  9

Total: 37

A moron (Thar)

B: 9.5

O: 8

Total: 36.5

pikachu484

B: 7 (it can bounce a S/T to the hand once per turn w/out any cost/ignitions and has a mandatory E-Emergency Call/Stratos-effect. Stats are OK for a Level 7 though)

C: 8.5

O: 7

Total: 32.5

7swords

B: 5

C: 7

O: 2

Total: 24

Cloister

B: 10 (I don't see any outright flaws with its balance; ATK gain is essentially Escuridao's and like it, will have a high ATK if enough HEROs are in there, but is fine on its own)

O: 10

Total: 39 (Points won't be deducted b/c two members used the same pic)

Loyalist

B: 7 (stats are a bit high for a Level 6, considering its last effect and all; everything else looks okay)

C: 8

O: 6

Total: 31

Archived