Finished, Lock plz

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

My entry[spoiler='Shinra Ancient Guardian of Life']6qcQ4G3.jpg

WIND/Dragon/Level 8/fusion                ATK:1600/DEF:2800

1 Dragon-Type monster + 2 "Shinra" monsters

Must first be Fusion Summoned. During your Draw Phase, when you draw a "Shinra" monster(s): You can reveal it; halve this card's DEF and double its ATK until your opponent's next End Phase. Once per turn you can target 1 "Shinra" monster in your graveyard; place it on top of your deck. You can only use 1 "Shinra Ancient Guardian of Life" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im very interesting in this contests, so i'm in. points sent

[spoiler='my monster']

RWuk4S7.jpg

[spoiler='it's lore']

2 Dragon-Type monsters + 1 WIND monster
 If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated (except during the Damage Step): You can banish this card you control. During the next Standby Phase, return this card banished by this effect to the field, and if you do, it gains 500 ATK.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

My entry for 2nd Round  ^^:
[spoiler="Elemental HERO Icy Trish"]

lSz13X7.jpg

Secret R.

WATER/Warrior/Level 7/Fusion                ATK:2550/DEF:1800

"The Unhappy Girl" or "The Unhappy Maiden" + 1 Level 7 or higher WATER Dragon-Type monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "HERO" monster in your graveyard to activate 1 of the following effects: ●Banish 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; ●Banish 1 monster on your opponent side of the field; ●Banish 1 random card in your opponent's hand. When this card leaves the field, you can target 1 of your banished WATER Dragon-Type monsters (if any): add it to your hand, and if you do, your opponent can add 1 of their banished cards to their hand (if any).

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='well so this is mine']

WNCMvO3.jpg

Lore:

"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 LIGHT "HERO" monster
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 face-up monster you control; this card is unaffected by other card effects and gain ATK equal to the banished monster's Level x 200 until the End Phase. When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard

[/spoiler]

Archived