[FINISHED] Yu-Gi-Oh! Character Deck Tournament: The Reboot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh I don't want to play against Machine Emperors again. Nothing against Veno, just I don't like the playstyle, nor the matchup VS Heraldics without Chidori. Sooooo yeah, Imma just drop from this. Sorry if it's disappointing, but this tournament has gone unfinished for long enough.

That's sad to know. I was looking forward to our second duel to see if I could do any better than last time.

In that case, I think it will be more fair to give victory to Dem, because in our last duel he simply overwhelmed me and it was clear for me that my version of Meklord Deck couldn't handle Heraldics.

Well, I can't give the victory to both of you even though both of you are saying you want the other to take the win. In this kind of scenario, I suppose I should award the winner's bracket player since the loser's bracket player was at the disadvantage anyways. However, since there's no prize this time around I guess it doesn't make a difference who wins.

Since the next tournament is going to be OP Tier, and the tournaments are probably going to be in that tier from now on, feel free to post your deck lists in the Character Deck Tournament thread, as well as give any suggestions you might have.

Archived