Machine Madness Value Box

Saw this on DGz, who got it from here.

A compilation of the 3 Machine Structure Decks is coming on Febraury…

The Machine Madness Value Box contains 3 complete, ready-to-play Structure Decks! Construct great giants like Machina Mayhem’s enormous Machina Fortress and Machine Re-volt’s powerful Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon and decimate your foes, or harness the might of the Cyber Dragon in Cyber Dragon Revolution to summon the Cyber Twin Dragon or the new Xyz Monster Cyber Nova Dragon! Play them separately with friends or mix and match your favorite cards to create your ultimate custom-built Machine Deck! At $24.99 SRP for 3 pre-constructed Decks and 3 oversized versions of each of the 3 Deck’s packaging Monsters, the Machine Madness Value Box is a great deal for the new Yu-Gi-Oh! fan or the seasoned Duelist!

Each Machine Madness Value Box contains: 1 Cyber Dragon Revolution Structure Deck (complete with Rulebook and a Dueling Guide), 1 Machina Mayhem Structure Deck, 1 Machine Re-Volt Structure Deck, 3 Deluxe Paper Game Mats, and 3 oversized cards of each Deck’s packaging monster.

Release date: 2/28/2014

Source: http://deviramericas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Machine-Madness-VB-LA-89820.pdf

tl;dr: The Ancient Gear, Machina, and Cyber structures are being re-released together with giant-sized versions of Gadjiltron D, Fortress, and whatever is in the Cydra deck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not denying that it'd be nice for Satellite Cannon to get a reprint, but realistically speaking I don't think it will be in this product.

Well, it was in the OCG CyDra structure. And it would definitely be nice to see those Ultras and secret rares drop in price a little. I want a playset of them, but god damn, 10 bucks for a card that nobody even uses?!?!

Well, it was in the OCG CyDra structure. And it would definitely be nice to see those Ultras and Secrets drop in price a little. I want a playset of them, but god damn, $10 for a card that nobody even uses?!?!

I'll put my hands up and say, I totally forgot that Satellite Cannon was in the CyDra SD in OCG which is why I derped in my previous two posts when I thought it wasn't, because Satellite Cannon's wikia page is not up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering out of all the Legendary Planet cards currently released this was the only non-holo (The rest have been Super+), I agree. I don't think it will though.

We only have.. Earth, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, and the.. sun?

Leggo Blazing Mars, Suppression Pluto, Despair Uranus, Grand Jupiter, and Tripping Mercury! get yo act together.

• 3 weeks later...

We only have.. Earth, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, and the.. sun?

Leggo Blazing Mars, Suppression Pluto, Despair Uranus, Grand Jupiter, and Tripping Mercury! get yo act together.

They definitely get their awaited reprint for sure eventually.

Though Konami always wants to have some nostalgia cards in reserve for later, which is something that annoys me looking at how Orichalcos cards are 10 years too late and most of the players that would have loved to enjoy them originally aren't even around anymore.

Regardless, that's the way they operate. It'll probably be a Legendary Collection from GX, since they are the next biggest iconic cards unreleased from that era.

Archived