Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Legend Series - January 2014 [Round 4 started!]

Just give those who aren't attempting to participate round losses and move on with it.

I don't see why you have to give week-long extensions because someone can't play. Its not fair to the rest of us. And it makes something that should only take a couple weeks 3 months long to finish.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell will Challonge not work on my computer....

I have a feeling I am not in the Top 8 anyway.

What was I....

3 Wins and 2 Losses?

Probs not enough.

nope, only 3 out of 5 with 3-2 topped, and you had the worst tiebreaker

oh wait what

like loyalist went 0-4 and koko went 2-3 and apparently loyalist got a higher rank?

nope, only 3 out of 5 with 3-2 topped, and you had the worst tiebreaker

oh wait what

like loyalist went 0-4 and koko went 2-3 and apparently loyalist got a higher rank?

Maybe because Koko dropped? That would make sense, as people who didn't finish the tournament shouldn't mess up the score calculations of the people who remained. I noticed most of the people who dropped have a final score of 0, despite winning matches.

Loyalist had a bye in one round, giving him a score of 1, which is higher than 0, thus, a higher ranking. (Sorry, I just realized that this sounded condescending. It was not intentional).

Jeremy you're my last hope

Beat Aix pls

Now that I got through my round, I may end up doing just that. Assuming he wins his match.

I'm kind of half-hoping that I face Canadian in the finals. If only because it'd be a grudge match, since he annihilated me Round 1.

Well, I lost my top 8 match to Evilfusion 2-1. Lost to double Reborn game 3 :'(

Yeah, I had gotten an amazing opening hand, and just was very careful not to expend too many cards until I was sure I could win right there.

Archived