Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Legend Series - January 2014 [Round 4 started!]

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST HANDING ME THE PEOPLE THAT KICK MY BUTT

I concede this round. Pass, chao, etc. Not even trying to fit a losing game in my schedule.

Are you serious? It's a Duel, a freaking children's card game. It's not like this tournament is supposed to be an obligation to make you to play.

OK YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST HANDING ME THE PEOPLE THAT KICK MY BUTT

I concede this round. Pass, chao, etc. Not even trying to fit a losing game in my schedule.

what the hell?
how do you expect to gain any more skill in this game if you don't duel good people
like without actually doing strong match duels v good decks and good people you won't really learn how to be better etc

Still better than getting an undeserved win after like 3 restarts. I already won the 2nd round after having disconnected from the first match and my opponent being kind enough to restart, I'd just feel terrible if it happened again.

We honestly didn't expect much when we switched to our new ISP but this is just ridiculous.

(and yet this connection always works seamlessly when I'm dueling random_60_card_deck_clueless_idiot_#4325...)

Sorry for the angry message earlier. I don't feel well.

Nonetheless, not dueling.

And....if this seems snippy....sorry.

In response to all that was said...I can duel people that are challenging. Now, oneway sit there and lose is not what I like to do. 

And normally, I would play. I really would at least try. But every. Single. Duel. Against. Koko. Goes. This. Way.

I'm not just saying it's her, it's just...

EDIT:

The caps lock was kinda a joke. I wasn't THAT ticked off. Heck, I wasn't really at all. I could go into details about what went on today for me, but it doesn't really matter. 

Sorry for the angry message earlier. I don't feel well.

Nonetheless, not dueling.

And....if this seems snippy....sorry.

In response to all that was said...I can duel people that are challenging. Now, oneway sit there and lose is not what I like to do. 

And normally, I would play. I really would at least try. But every. Single. Duel. Against. Koko. Goes. This. Way.

I'm not just saying it's her, it's just...

EDIT:

The caps lock was kinda a joke. I wasn't THAT ticked off. Heck, I wasn't really at all. I could go into details about what went on today for me, but it doesn't really matter. 

this fucking guy....

Archived