[Finished]Extra deck summoning method contest *finished & results up*

I Hate Snatch Steal

Note: I only would have docked points for art if it didn't meet the rubric because I don't want to be too subjective.

Kwisatz-Haderach:

Art: 5

No issues with art style and it protrays what the card's name says it should

Balance 7

Stats are fine. The cannot be destroyed by battle effect makes it easier to use its 2nd effect. I had a feeling you had
using the monster as material for a summon in mind when you made this. However it does rely on your opponent doing something.

Creativity 8

This catagory is hard to comment on in general but I will say that this style of effect isn't seen very often.

-------------------------------
Rowling:

Style is fine and so on

Balance: 1

You only get to use this card once per duel, and drawing it when it would be useful is not going to happen very often.

Creativty 7:

Certainly outside the box.

-------------------------------
card creator 123:

Style is fine and so on

Balance: 4

You would need to protect this card for 5+ turns before you could get anything useful besides formula synchron or something similar.
Though formula synchron is a good combo with it

Creativty 6:

Adding counters is ok.
-----------------------

the_engineer:

Depicts what it says it should and style is fine.

Balance: 4

Potential game ender in the right deck, also it doesn't require any field/hand setup to summon.

Creativity: 9

I didn't see an effect like this coming when I made this contest. The details help it get a 10.

------------------
Goldendragonslayer922:

Balance: 1

Has the same issues as the_engineer's card, but the summoning requirement is WAYY easier.

Creativity 5:

The effects seem like they are more of a collage of other card's effects somehow, execpt for the summoning requirement.

------------
Cocodomoco:

Balance: 5

This is very hard to judge. The card requires setup, but it can't be destroyed by battle so that makes it easier. In order to summon something good you'd need a bit of setup though.

Creativity: 8

Well thought.

-------------
Hikari-chan:

Balance: 2

Way too easy to summon powerful monsters!

Creativity: 4

Seems kinda formulaic somehow

edit: almost left out someone [bad pun alert] and a later entry:

-someone-

Balance: 6

It only summons 1 monster at a time at the cost of normal summoning/setting, and is a liabiity to you if left alone, but I could see this being used well in the right deck

Creativity: 7

Out side the box enough for a good score

cece jones

Balance: 2

Really hard to activate unless you control this:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Mistress_Doriado

and even then the monster is summoned in defense position and since this card is a trap, its disruptable not to mention half your life points is pretty steep.

Creativity: 4

Ok I guess, but that activation requirement has been done before by konami.

alright since I heard it many times so I will post my score here, the rest is up to Sora (also I sent the half points I got to him, so he will be the only points giver)

Kwisatz-Haderach

B: 12 (wall effect is a bit much, also by ss Quasar and return it, you got free SSD)

C: 9

P: 8

Total: 29

Rowling

B: 17 (too specific condition, so it's a bit hard to use (just want to inform u that being a weak card didn't mean it will got 20 from balance))

C: 10

P: 9

Total: 36

card creator 123

B: 17 (as I mentioned above, weak card won't always got 20, also this thing has very confused OCG, if I scale this you probably got 0 ;))

Total: 35

the_engineer

B: 12 (flawless, until I read the last eff, wtf? just 10 or more Materials and gg?)

P: 8.5

Total: 30.5

Goldendragonslayer922

B: 18 (Xyz monster that didn't have Xyz Material? also any DARK is a bit much)

C: 7 (I won't talk about ctrl+c,v so much, but its eff are a bit similar to the card b4 yours, so I have to deducted some points

P: 7

Total: 32

Cocodomoco

B: 19

-Someone-

B: 20

Total: 38

Hikari-chan

Total: 37

Cece Jones

C: 8

look like there are many equal scores in my judgment XD, so hope you judge differently and can handle this problem, Sora ;)

Sora has chosen to step down as a judge, so here goes

Final scoring:

Please tell me if my math is wrong here, its been a long day.

-Someone-

Total: 38 + 18 = 56

Cocodomoco

Total: 36 + 18 = 54

Kwisatz-Haderach

29 + 20 = 49

Rowling

36 + 13 = 49

Hikari-chan

Total: 37 + 11 = 49

the_engineer

30.5 + 18 = 48.5

Cece Jones

Total: 36 + 11 = 47

Goldendragonslayer922

32 + 11 = 43

card creator 123

35 + 15 = 40

lol [member='Scary Face'] you're such a weird judge...i had 12 of balance for a quasar that can easily s.summon ssd, then i wonder why Someone had 20 balance while it's card can do the same thing, well not actually, it summons a Xyz too later...also its quasar wouldn't have its effects negated while mine would, also mine "quasar" could be summoned only in certain conditions....what you have to say to this?

Archived