Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

Seems to be more romantic, as I haven't had anything show up yet (unless I'm just that bad with women) =/ You can also disable the adult content so you get just story.

Yeah but it's looking like every choice has some serious repercussions. Also the MC seems to make some important decisions without consulting the player so....yeah that happens too.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, you might get stressed when the main character makes a bad decision or two but other than that it so far is very sweet. Even the love making scenes are more of an art than some hentai thrown in for the enjoyment of the masses. I just know that I'll be equally devastated if I get a bad end somehow. Your responses don't get immediate feedback, so an okay choice could result in a shitty end, from what I understand. If you just act as yourself or let it flow you should be fine though.

This is my first as well so I'm no authority figure xD

But yeah, we should probably go back to the anime topic. I haven't watched Naruto or One Piece in a while 0-o I've mostly just read the manga, but I can't help that I'm missing out. OH YEAH my next series I'm going to finish in my backlog is Welcome to the NHK. >.> I hope it doesn't hit too close to the core

But yeah, we should probably go back to the anime topic. I haven't watched Naruto or One Piece in a while 0-o

Same here. I left off Naruto after Sasori was defeated, and Once Piece with Arlong defeated.

I'm debating whether or not to continue Naruto, but One Piece might not be possible if I decide not to resort to website streaming.

I'm pretty sure you're accepted as long as you mention what village you what to be in. That's how it was before, and it doesn't mention anything else besides to post your name here, but no one does that so you can post anyway (I see no reason for the spoiler you put your post in besides it being a little long).

Ah, okay. Oh yeah and Naruto, I did just get somewhere into Shippuden, but with that having became longer than the original, it is really much too lengthy for me anymore. I would maybe even read the manga, but I haven't been interested in doing so, and I actually like most filler, Naruto's included.

Oh, and, has [spoiler=Neji]died yet in the anime? I wanna maybe watch that, change my avi to tribute him, and then most likely be done with Naruto from then on. But if he hasn't, yeah. It'll be even longer before I get to any more of it.[/spoiler] The things the status bar can spoil.

Is DokiDoki Precure or whatever the same as HeartCatch Precure or whatever?

It's pretty similar, both being the same franchise, but HeartCatch probably has the most unique art style.

Updated the list. Ene, I just kinda put you under Sahara if that's alright .-.

But yeah, with regards to Log Horizon, HOW IS IT ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SAO/ACCEL WORLD CLONE? Although I have to admit, I literally stopped just as it was getting good. The last episode I watched was the one where the People of the Land spies were reporting to their king about the new Round Table. Also isn't there that new show that's also set in a game world?

Sure. =D

But well... there are technically many reasons why they are very different, but Accel World... is more like a traditional fighter, a completely different genre of gaming. So it's even less similar to Log Horizon.

A new show, is it from this season or the next? Nothing especially comes to mind, although No Game No Life's description sounds kinda like that, but not necessarily a "game world" as in only a video game world.

Hmm you have a point. BUT BY NOW SCHOOL IS NEARING TO A CLOSE YOU'LL BE FINE

Actually, we're only at our midterms. We have about 8 weeks left.

Ah, okay. Oh yeah and Naruto, I did just get somewhere into Shippuden, but with that having became longer than the original, it is really much too lengthy for me anymore. I would maybe even read the manga, but I haven't been interested in doing so, and I actually like most filler, Naruto's included.

I'm the same way with anime that's over 100 episodes long, yet I was able to watch the entire DBZ series in a couple months. If I can watch Shippuden and One Piece at the same pace, I should be done with them in about a half-a-year at LEAST.

Oh, and, has [spoiler=Neji]died yet in the anime? I wanna maybe watch that, change my avi to tribute him, and then most likely be done with Naruto from then on. But if he hasn't, yeah. It'll be even longer before I get to any more of it.[/spoiler] The things the status bar can spoil.

Is that gonna be a running theme for you? Changing your avi to anime characters that have died? xD

I dunno about changing the one you have, though. If you wanna kill Desu's boner, then yes, go for it.

A new show, is it from this season or the next? Nothing especially comes to mind, although No Game No Life's description sounds kinda like that, but not necessarily a "game world" as in only a video game world.

My bad I was thinking of Blade and Soul which is based on a game but isn't set in a videogame like SAO and Log Horizon xD

Oh right, No Game No Life, I thought that was Spring 2014. =o

It is. I was asking about anything from next season included though, so I mentioned it.

I'm the same way with anime that's over 100 episodes long, yet I was able to watch the entire DBZ series in a couple months. If I can watch Shippuden and One Piece at the same pace, I should be done with them in about a half-a-year at LEAST.

I'm mostly okay with the longer ones only if I can follow something, but that seems out of my hands now. I might try the episode a day thing I've been doing with some others, to gradually, but still potentially get it done.

Is that gonna be a running theme for you? Changing your avi to anime characters that have died? xD
I dunno about changing the one you have, though. If you wanna kill Desu's boner, then yes, go for it.

I didn't even realize... but idk. I might just do it after I change my name, but considering that for me, how long I kept my previous one for... (don't look, it isn't that long, I was part of the hack so it looks like it was my first name)

My bad I was thinking of Blade and Soul which is based on a game but isn't set in a videogame like SAO and Log Horizon xD

Oh, I see. xD

I'm mostly okay with the longer ones only if I can follow something, but that seems out of my hands now. I might try the episode a day thing I've been doing with some others, to gradually, but still potentially get it done.
 Episode a day never works man. Watching a long runner is pretty much like sex masturbation, you keep going faster and faster as you reach the climax, and once it's all done you question all of your life choices up until that moment. And then you start the next arc and it starts all over again. You can't just immediately jump into the next arc tho you gotta wait, I heard you can mess your dick if go too fast.

I didn't even realize... but idk. I might just do it after I change my name, but considering that for me, how long I kept my previous one for... (don't look, it isn't that long, I was part of the hack so it looks like it was my first name)

You are Ene now. Your past life was a lie.

Archived