Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I would, she's just so cute and she bumped into me as well... >.>

Didn't really get to know the nurse by the time that happened, I just felt really foolish for choosing to race. I dunno why, I just felt like racing so I feel I probably would race her irl and beat her

Got onto the Lily route. Was on it at first, and then thought it was actually the Hanako route which I didn't want to go down, so I retried and messed up a few times before deciding to try going with Hanako again and seeing if I can turn over to Lilly, which worked.

WHY THE HELL IS THE ROOF SO DANGEROUS, HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUCH A DANGEROUS ROOF AT A SCHOOL FOR DISABLED KIDS AND WHY WOULD I HANG OUT WITH KENJI, THAT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS HANGING OUT WITH REMO WOULD BE!

DAMN IT DID YOU SERIOUSLY GET THE MANLY PICNIC AGAIN JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN ONLY FAIL SO MANY TIMES.

But yeah, the Hanako/Lily routes are surprisingly similar, given that Lilly isn't in the same class so you kinda have to get friendly with Hanako if you want to get close to the goddess. YOU WILL KNOW SOON ENOUGH WHY LILLY IS BEST GIRL.

No just think about it, since she can't see her feeling nerves are just that much more sensitive. I think I read somewhere that is why she also likes wine so much, since she is able to take apart all of the components of the taste much better than just anybody trying it out for the first time she naturally has more of a liking towards it.

That's a deal you can't get with any other grill.

Id say that Rins route is still the most interesting and makes you feel truly involved. 

As a route, Shizunes was the least....dramatic. But I felt it was nice, and was like the MAIN route, to wrap up everything.

As for the..most meh one.....maybe Emis, but its NOT close, they're all nice routes.

Best one for me...hard call between Hanako and Rin. Still gonna do Lilly first, before trying to decide XP

Its funny because this one is even more spoilerific than the PM XDD

And I absolutely adore cyanide and happiness. I remember the first thing I saw from them was Beer Run.

I like most of the comics I see though xDD

They have such a unique, dark humor.

Archived