Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the earlier topic of Fate Stay Night

Which I always say as Fate Night Stay for some reason...

I saw this

kawaii-fate-stay-night-rider_882004.jpg

And it has since become one of those

'' I kinda wanna watch this now because of a specific female character I think is cool or cute'' XD

Rider is love. Rider is life. Rider's tits are the best.

You're making a grave mistake

Get it? xD

>tits

Those are b-cups at best, friend. Watch Medaka if you want real tits.

[spoiler=Potentially NSFW]d7rPcrT.jpgaUECujo.jpgKzTlly4.jpg[/spoiler]

(granted, the last one is fanart) If these are B-cups, then I declare myself a full time lover of B-cups.

Although yeah, Medaka's tits are also quite something.

They can be C

And see? Im never wrong on these things XD Apparently she IS awesome.

I also wanna watch Black Cat because of Eve...XP

Rider's awesome, and lovely, and waifu-able. Although not really until the Heaven's Feel route anyways. Fate route(the route that's been adapted into an anime) she's a villain. UBW route(has a movie, but otherwise no adaption either) she doesn't do much, but HF route she's amazing. And in the sequel game Fate/Hollow Ataraxia you can have a threesome with her and another member of the female cast.

What, do you guys not torrent or something? If you want to watch it on your TV screen, can't you at least move the video onto your game system or something?

Too much work for such little payoff, in my opinion.

No man you can get 1080p with no lag at anytime once you do the initial download and move everything. Plus it works in a storm if you have a power outage.

You must be referring to a mobile console, cause if the power goes out, my console shuts off along with whatever I'm watching.

And I could give less of a sh*t about high quality. I can see what I need to see just fine in SD, plus Iag isn't even an issue. So it's a win-win for me.

I'm not the kind of guy who downloads anime. Eventually my sh*tty computer will get even sh*tier, as well as the whole "waiting for an episode to download" deal. If I wanna watch anime, I'd rather not wait, especially with moving whatever I wanna watch to my console.

Sure, but after Lilly's route you will understand the true nature of a "healthy adolescent sex drive".

Also she was a catholic schoolgirl. Should be fun.

AND BESIDES HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY EMI'S.....TENDENCIES? YOU BARELY KNOW EACH OTHER AND YET SHE ALREADY WANTS TO EXPERIMENT. NO JUSTIFICATION CAN BE GIVEN FOR HER PERVERSE PERSUASIONS.

Archived