Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I need 4 trophies made. There's not really a section for them, so I'll just do this:

What I need:

4 trophies, all small, each about the size of the eggs Night made for the Easter Egg Hunts that are underneath. They don't even need to look like actual trophies. Could be more like emblems or something. I'll let you figure that out

Colors:

1st Place Trophy: Gold

2nd Place: Silver

3rd Place: Bronze

4th: lighter red

Render:

n/a

Others:

They need to be small enough to fit under people's avatars easily like where the golden eggs are. I'll let you have freedom in making what you want past that. Complexity and extravagance, if different from one to another, should increase from 4th to 1st place. Each needs to say what place it is, even if the color is obvious.

Ā 

I need them done soon. As soon as you can.

[spoiler=Logo]
Dimensions: 700 x 700
Text: Dead Among the Living: Time of Day
Colors: In terms of the logo itself, the colors should contrast that of the render. So, any kind of dark colors are fine.
Others: Keep the render completely unchanged except for the change in dimensions. Also, the text "Time of Day" Ā should be in very small text, but stretched out to the length of the logo, similar to some movie logos that have sub-text. Any font that represents death and/or darkness works.[/spoiler]
Ā 
Let me know if this is too complicated for you, or if something requires change. I'll gladly comply. Thanks in advance. ;)

Signature Request

Dimensions: Average Signature Size or around the 500 x 300 range if possible
Render:[spoiler=Note: Image is large'']
fhgTr7D.png?1[/spoiler]
Text:*N/A
Colors: Something that fits her attire well I suppose. Possible a dark magenta/purple color? If nothing else, I leave it to your imagination what you think looks good :)
Others:* If possible, maybe a Firey effect in the Signature, or if not that a 3D/pop up like effect? What I mean by that is if leviathens tail can be somewhat poking out of the signature like with that Link sig, and if you go with the firey thing can the fire be a similar color to the purple on Levi's tail? If this is not possible to do or you are not in the mood to do something like this, then that is completely fine too. Another request, if possible, is to make Leviathan's eye/Squiglys eye/The pink on Leviathans tail, and the lighting on her arm to "stand out" or "glow". Finally, if you can somehow add the Icon below in the Signature somewhere (possible the middle of the bottom right area?) that'd be pretty dope. Again, if any of these seem out of preportion or you simply do not feel the mood to do them, I am completely fine with that so long as you are working with what you feel comfortable with doing.
SG_Squigly_icon.png
User: Tormented or Smear

Overall, please just work in your comfort zone and do what you can, I will be appreciative for whatever you can pull off. Thanks in advance~
If Smear would like a crack at this too that'd be cool

Umm... my siggi order has been missed. I'm guessing that the "User" bit was meant to be filled in, like with who was meant to do it. My bad.

Ā 

Can I quickly re-do the order form to put in that I would like either of you to do it? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Umm... my siggi order has been missed. I'm guessing that the "User" bit was meant to be filled in, like with who was meant to do it. My bad.

Ā 

Can I quickly re-do the order form to put in that I would like either of you to do it? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Ā 

That should be fine, either me or Tormented are the users who can make sigs.

Ā 

@Draco: Working on it.

Dimensions:Ā 100x100

Render:[spoiler=Image'']Mecha+Phantom+Beast+Drago-Sack.png[/spoiler]

Text:N/A

Colors: Whatever colors you see fit.

Other: So, for the image, I want the render to be focused on dracossacks head/face and not the whole body. Also, for this avatar it needs all the swaggest items on it. He needs dem "Deal with it" shades on, that "Top Gun" hat (except instead of it saying gun, can it say Top Rarity/Top Swag, if that doesn't work, then just the top gun hap for epic maymay) also, he needs some chainz for maximum swagginess. All in all, just make him look as swag as possible, or whatever you want I don't mind either way.

User: Smear, because he is the bae

Ā 

Signature/Tag request

Dimensions: 500 x 400

Render: *Same Dracossack Render as above ^

Text: Dracoswag

Colors: Again, whatever you see fit

Others: so, if you can do the same edits you do for theĀ avatarĀ for the sig (shades/top hat/chainz/swag) that'd be pretty neat. Basically a sig to go with theĀ avatar. I leave the creation of said sig to your imagination :)

User: Smear

Dimensions:
100x100
Render:http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/011/6/1/sugiura_ayano_by_phluxxor-d6crjj9.png
Colors: Something bright and vibrant
Other:*Try to give it a cheerful look if possible

Signature
Dimensions:Whatever works best
Render: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/011/6/1/sugiura_ayano_by_phluxxor-d6crjj9.png
Colors: Make it the same as te avatar please.
Other: Have Fun
Text: The Trap

Ā 

Dimensions:Ā 100x100

Render:[spoiler=Image'']Mecha+Phantom+Beast+Drago-Sack.png[/spoiler]

Text:N/A

Colors: Whatever colors you see fit.

Other: So, for the image, I want the render to be focused on dracossacks head/face and not the whole body. Also, for this avatar it needs all the swaggest items on it. He needs dem "Deal with it" shades on, that "Top Gun" hat (except instead of it saying gun, can it say Top Rarity/Top Swag, if that doesn't work, then just the top gun hap for epic maymay) also, he needs some chainz for maximum swagginess. All in all, just make him look as swag as possible, or whatever you want I don't mind either way.

User: Smear, because he is the bae

Ā 

Signature/Tag request

Dimensions: 500 x 400

Render: *Same Dracossack Render as above ^

Text: Dracoswag

Colors: Again, whatever you see fit

Others: so, if you can do the same edits you do for theĀ avatarĀ for the sig (shades/top hat/chainz/swag) that'd be pretty neat. Basically a sig to go with theĀ avatar. I leave the creation of said sig to your imagination :)

Ā 

That is a really low quality render, I'm not sure I can do much with it sorry.

Ā 

Dimensions:
100x100
Render:http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/011/6/1/sugiura_ayano_by_phluxxor-d6crjj9.png
Colors: Something bright and vibrant
Other:*Try to give it a cheerful look if possible

Signature
Dimensions:Whatever works best
Render: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/011/6/1/sugiura_ayano_by_phluxxor-d6crjj9.png
Colors: Make it the same as te avatar please.
Other: Have Fun
Text: The Trap

I'll get right on it.

Ā 

EDIT: Do you want me to make the avatar in the same style as the sig, or literally just crop it from the sig? Or I could crop and then change it up a bit if you'd like. Which would you rather?

That is a really low quality render, I'm not sure I can do much with it sorry.
Ā 

I'll get right on it.
Ā 
EDIT: Do you want me to make the avatar in the same style as the sig, or literally just crop it from the sig? Or I could crop and then change it up a bit if you'd like. Which would you rather?

Let the avatar be in the same style of the sig please.

Archived