Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dimensions: 
100x100
Render:

[spoiler=Agro]jXYTZ8e.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Though TGM tried his hand at taking out the text from Yin's render, so if you want more space and this works, I suppose you can consider using it']

S5PuHLO.png?1

[/spoiler]

Text: Non
Colors & Other: If you can make the style or look either match or fit in with the siggy you made that I'm using right now, that'd be swell~
User: Tormy~

Dimensions: 
100x100
Render:

[spoiler='Though TGM tried his hand at taking out the text from Yin's render, so if you want more space and this works, I suppose you can consider using it']

S5PuHLO.png?1

[/spoiler]

Text: Non
Colors & Other: If you can make the style or look either match or fit in with the siggy you made that I'm using right now, that'd be swell~
User: Tormy~

The next time you order from this shop and use such an obnoxious render that barely fits on a 100x100 avatar I will hang, draw and quarter you.

IN FACT EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE AVATAR IT DOESN'T MATTER, NOT GOING TO TRY IT AGAIN.

fbLJ9nR.png

The next time you order from this shop and use such an obnoxious render that barely fits on a 100x100 avatar I will hang, draw and quarter you.

IN FACT EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE AVATAR IT DOESN'T MATTER, NOT GOING TO TRY IT AGAIN.

fbLJ9nR.png

I love you, tsun, Tormy.

My order
Also, could you rotate the sword clockwise 90 degrees? Thanks.

VxP0ogW.png

I'd also like to quickly re-instate this ruling as a lot of you have appeared to have forgotten

All creations must be given the appropriate credit wherever used, any pieces found without credit shall have users warned (two warnings and you are no longer allowed to order)

Anyone found tomorrow (24 hours) using a piece without the appropriate credit will be given their first warning, don't give a crap if you have 10 posts or 10000 posts.

Archived