Trap Cards during opponent Phase

I have read the book dumbass I even have it in front of me now. and im looking at it

Everyone here has read the official rulebook too, the updated rulebooks, the official rules posted on the official site, and likely had much more experience at playing than you. At this point, it looks like you're just saying these things to say them, and it's becoming increasingly difficult to believe that you're serious. I don't really know what you would have expected making this topic, to be honest.

Well at least he came here and not DuelistGroundz. It would be far worse. xD

But then again, it wouldn't be our problem. =P

And sniperray, it's in pretty much every rulebook ever made. I can't name one it's not in.

In this cage page 39 on the PDF Mugen posted.

Mugen thanks for the edit but I meant pages 15 and 22 on the PDF navigator. xD

But that works too.

One has Spell Speed one has Traps and how they can be played whenever.

but still making a move like that is total bullshit move because its making the game unfair then because with a combo move before battle phase its making your opponent do nothing at all its highly illegal to my point. Continuous traps should not be spell speed 2 if its going to be NinJustu art of Transformation and Anti-spell Fragrance with Dark Simorgh on the field makes the duel an unfair match and illegal play.

but still making a move like that is total bullshit move because its making the game unfair then because with a combo move before battle phase its making your opponent do nothing at all its highly illegal to my point. Continuous traps should not be spell speed 2 if its going to be NinJustu art of Transformation and Anti-spell Fragrance with Dark Simorgh on the field makes the duel an unfair match and illegal play.

And this marks where I hopefully leave, as this is the point in the show where you turn to whining because your opponent got a few cards that annoyed you on pure luck and it seems unfair that uber OTK didn't happen. I bid you adieu~

All I got from this incoherent post is "waaah a combo I don't like exists thus he's cheating".

Was there anything I missed?

tip of the iceberg dude

_____

See, when you play a bad deck like Ancient Gears, every other deck, and, judging by this thread, the rules of the game look unfair.

Archived