Yo

hypebeast

You can't say the n-word here because some people who are black may take offense to it, even if you don't intend on it.

Same goes for any other racial form of address.

Just don't do it, though (or address each other with that title in PM; provided you know each other well enough + neither of you minds being addressed with that word)

The problem with cursing is that this site is regularly frequented by kids. Unless you think it's alright for 6 year olds to be cursing like sailors you should restrict your language.

When it comes down to it, what's wrong with that?

Plenty of things. This isn't DN, which is expected to have at least preteens. YCM's guests probably are seriously really young. And I don't want another generation of little shits so we better watch our language,

It's too late we already infected coolspy

I can understand that, actually. But if we refrained ourselves from ever saying things that may be offensive...that's a bit much.

I mean anything can be taken offensively. That's why I don't get why we crack down on 1-3 words that really don't matter.

[spoiler=the last of the swearing argument]

When it comes down to it, what's wrong with that?

By society's values it's wrong. You may as well ask what's wrong with indecent exposure.

The N word is not cursing.

Cursing I can understand

But this isn't cursing.

You would rather kids be going around using racial slurs than curse?[/spoiler]

Wow, much hype for hype beast. You better live up to it. Welcome to YCM and don't piss anyone off pls.

The n word aint no cursing man. the n word is like a homie thing homie to homie, im gonna call my homies dat cause thats what i feel about them its like a love thing you know what i mean? i dont mean to offend anyone feel me.

also i dont think a bunch of lil 6 year old kids are gonna get on a forum at all im not sure they know how a computer works.

hey.... im destinyexodia!  im well known around here.

be sure to read the rules and have fun!

dont exssesivly swear; dont reply to spambot threads/statuses; and dont be like [member='night']!  XD

ask the senior members or moderaters for help...

EDIT: i just relized this is ths third page...

Archived