I'm Caeda's Husband. AMA

Blake

idk, i guess volatile.

I have a bad habit of overthinking things and losing faith in the fact that anyone other than Caeda cares if I live or die. Or that I even matter in the grand scheme of things, hence a skype name of mine being "Hououmaru, the unneeded black plot device" last week. Feel more like a write-in, even irl, to people's lives most times.

Oh, I definitely know how you feel. It's really common for me to feel absolutely worthless and meaningless to anybody. I'm already nihilistic, but I still hold a belief only that no meaning is inherent. It is all decided by how people feel, which is why I often correlate feeling lonely with being worthless, because if nobody at all talks to me for a while, I must mean nothing to anybody.

That's usually part of how it goes through in my head. I wish you weren't in such a chaotic state, though, but it'll get better and you will certainly be able to live much more peacefully in the future.

Well, I don't think you're worthless, as much as that means. There are some very important things only you can do, so don't let yourself think you only mean something to one person. I mean, that person is definitely the most significant to you, but other people care, too.

Why did you leave my last question unanswered?

Good question.

Same question as Armz, how long have you participated in the duel with no break? A break is anything longer than a list change.

No idea. Longest I can think of is like an hour and a half,if I'm understanding correctly.

Because my biggest fear in life is being an old, unmarried man with no one to call family except, maybe, his sister who has her own life and family.

Thus my angel is the most important thing in the world to me, and I desire to be with her in any and every way.

Call it jealousy, call it clingy, but... she's my everything. I couldn't imagine life without her anymore.

Why are you interested in Yugioh in the first place?

Got into it when I was young.

Fell out pre-Phantom Darkness.

Got back in around WC2009/2010.

stayed in until I got here

Stayed casually in

Got involved with the Absolute Powerforce

Tried to get better to impress friends/catch up to them (they were also scrubs, but not as bad)

Lost most of old friends due to bullshit

Continued to get better for me

Ended up as one of the best on an the site after people left/i improved/etc.

Now I'm just enjoying my favorite decks. I understand the meta, just don't care to play, other than to understand it, most times.

It's really nice to see that, though. The better part of having siblings can be their close yet unique perspective to your own and, being of the same generation, often more agreeable mindset than much older or younger people.....

And anyway, wouldn't anybody do anything to be with whoever is most important to them? There is really nothing wrong with it. Especially considering the harshness of the route it is taking to get there. Any kind of relationship lasting through that is honestly stronger than 99% of marriages.

Archived