Raine's Dating Advice

Raine

Can you give me tips on how to maintain a long distance relationship?

Very very long arms so you can still hold each other when your sad and lonesome. And Skype. And good morning texts. Seriously, those are adorable. Be creative though, they don;t even have to make sense as long as they're sweet. 

How do I get a girl to like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Shock therapy and luck of an untold caliber. 

Oh God.

I wouldn't trust Raine to drive my imaginary car, let alone to give dating advice...

I trust me to drive my imaginary car. 

How do I start a conversation with a girl without making a complete fool out of myself?

By moving your mouth up and down and producing sound when she's not busy. Don't spout some pick up line, maybe you can see if you have similar interests as people before I run off and get you a honeymoon suite at the Four Seasons. How about, "Hi, I'm..." or "I've seen you around but we've never talked, you're so-and-so right?" or "My Satanic Church group is going to commit group suicide off Devil's Peak and I need a date"

How do I get Raine-senpai to like me more than my God?

Koko as much as my love for you burns with the fire of a thousand suns nothing gets between the holy relationship between Chinese Panda God and myself. I apologize if your feelings are lost on me.

How do I ask a recent ex on a date without it sounding overwhelmingly desperate

Don't care if it sounds desperate as long as you're cool about it. "Hey, feel like going to a movie". If you want to ask, you just gotta go do it. (NOTE: This does not apply to anything criminal and I take no responsibility for any guilty party with implements that I encouraged their unlawful behavior.)

How do I ditch my tsundere personality in order to work up the courage confess to you underneath the cherry tree?

I'll break this down for you. I'm strolling through the Okazaki Park at the peak of cherry blossom season. The gentle wind kisses my cheek as my feelings of loneliness swell within my chest. IN the distance, I spot something... nah, someone. It's Desu! How did he follow me? You approach me with a lustful gaze and fiery eyes. As I'm about to speak, you drop to one knee and pull out a rusted metal ring. How? That ring was the one we found as children and made a childhood promise to marry each other. You say the magic words, "Raine, will you marry me?"

I realize I can do better and leave immediately.

How do I speak to a guy without coming off as a fool?

Be awesome. I've seen you do it, don't even pretend. Or follow what I said to Kirino but reverse gender. This is a prominent problem isn't it? I'll think of something better over the day.

HOW DOES THE SEX ???

Ever play Basketball? Same thing but naked.

Archived