Shradow's Super [Serious] And Awesomely Alliterated AMA.

Shradow

Honestly, I feel like, despite being here for almost 6 years, I'm not that well known. Obviously, the solution to this is to come to the Spam forum.

Ask me anything. You know, just in case know one knows what AMA stands for by this point.

Do you love me?

I don't really know you well enough to honestly answer that, but you at least have my preferred body type in women (sorry if that's a bit shallow sounding). You seem like a very nice person, though, from what I can tell, so I'd consider you at least a friend for now.

why greninja instead of mewtwo or lucario

Froakie's my favorite starter from XY, and his appearance in Smash Bros. was a really huge and awesome surprise. I never really felt that Mewtwo was a good Smash Bros. Pokemon, and Lucario's cool but not as cool as Greninja.

Froakie's my favorite starter from XY, and his appearance in Smash Bros. was a really huge and awesome surprise. I never really felt that Mewtwo was a good Smash Bros. Pokemon, and Lucario's cool but not as cool as Greninja.

you are speaking in a foreign language that i dont understand

Are you hoping Greninja has any specific colors for one of his choices, in Smash Bros?

Obviously I think his shiny coloring should be an option, as with all Pokemon characters. But what I would really like is if he got a coloring that matched Strider Hiryu's, since they're both scarf-wearing ninjas, and Greninja's Final Smash looks like Strider's Ragnarok ability.

Do I seem familiar to you at all in any sense?

Honestly, you do. I saw your status earlier about you coming back and my first thought was, "I feel like I remember this guy." Though what I do remember is very vague.

I don't really know you well enough to honestly answer that, but you at least have my preferred body type in women (sorry if that's a bit shallow sounding). You seem like a very nice person, though, from what I can tell, so I'd consider you at least a friend for now.

What do you think of me in Hina-satisfying level of detail?

That means a lot.

What do you think of me in Hina-satisfying level of detail?

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I feel the same way about your name. Do you know how I can view older posts I've made?

I tried looking at your standard posts but only saw things from recently, maybe your previous posts are so old they're not archived. It might've been from when YCM switched formats.

Well, let's try to refamiliarize. Did/do you RP?

I used to, but the ones I did join always died off and I eventually just stopped trying since I didn't have much time for them anymore.

An opinion of the person is what I meant.

I don't really know enough.

What's your favorite book? 

Oh jeez, that's a tough one. As a kid I was literally the guy who never spoke to anyone and only read, for a good 12 years of my life.

The thing is, I don't read a lot of single books, most of what I read is part of a series, so I'll go with my favorite book series: Artemis Fowl.

Favorite manga series, since they're pretty different: One Piece.

Archived