[Serious] Sakura's true AMA

I think a lot of you know who I am by now, either from back before my extended leave during the latter half of Dec 2011 or from my return in the last quarter of 2013 up to now.

Though, a lot of the members I knew in the past are gone (I still remember a lot of you guys from the past; for the members who joined during my absent period, suppose I'm getting to know you as well over time)

So, in all seriousness, ask me anything you want. Just keep away from the sexual content, thank you very much.

Other than that, you have free reign on what you want to ask/know about me.

I'll answer everything to the best of my ability, but do your best to keep things serious.

Thanks.

So whats with the whole 5D's Latios thing in your signature?
Just curious, really.

Pretty much a combination of 5Ds (which I still watch, even now in the ZEXAL/Arc-V age) and Latias (which I grew to love after watching Pokemon Heroes). At the time, both of the Eon twins were the fastest Dragon-Types in existence (discounting Arceus) and since 5Ds translated in 5 Dragons, guess it fit.

That also explains my desktop / banner pic inside profile.

What was the main reason of your long hiatus?

Like right now, YCM is dead.

I used to run Club Espeon in C&O when post count was still enabled. Interest waned and then it died off eventually. I was also in Akatsuki, but since they posted VERY quickly (and often on unrelated subjects), I couldn't keep up. At that time, I didn't post in RC as much as I do nowadays, so I pretty much lurked around for the most part.

The issue with flaming/trolling was pretty prevalent back then, and I really ran out of things to do here.

So on Dec 14th, 2011, I decided to call it quits and go play around on a Pokemon game outside of YCM. Mind you, I just left without a word; didn't post a status nor said goodbye in the Leaving & Returning Thread. To be honest, I didn't plan on returning at all [though I kept my memories of YCM in my heart]

During the 21-month period, I still got memos from YCM (given I had them enabled) so I kinda saw what was happening (though mainly statuses).

I only returned after randomly checking my email and saw that Xyz got added some time before returning. (Think I'm happy I didn't delete my email before leaving though)

A lot changed during that break, but now that I found some other places to post in, guess I should stick around for a while.

Archived