[Serious] Jumping on the bandwagon (Zanda's AMA)

Sander

Do you like Markiplier?  If so, what's your favorite of his videos/video series?

Basically any of his horror games / the GMod series (TTT, Sandbox, Prop hunt, Murder, Hide and Seek) / Happy Wheels highlights etc.

Basically any of his horror games / the GMod series (TTT, Sandbox, Prop hunt, Murder, Hide and Seek) / Happy Wheels highlights etc.

Oh, cool.  I've always been a fan of his Containment Breach videos, and I have it set up to donate to any of his charity streams every time he does them.  He's really a cool dude.

How many times do you find yourself wishing that RC had better people to post in it?

How many times do you find yourself wishing that RC had better people to post in it?

Not that much anymore. I used to think like that, but then I got over myself.

Always thought you were pretty dope, never see you around much though. Which sections do you frequent? 

CC / TCG / Deck are the most frequent sections that I visit. General from time to time when I see a new thread up / new posts in there. And yeah, I don't really post much, only when I actually have something to say.

Considering your usernames contained some variation of 'Colonel Sanders', is KFC your favorite place to eat, or... ?

I've only eaten KFC once. The similarities to the KFC's logo only end in the name (irl name is Sander, so go figure).

What is your opinion on the current state of Custom Cards, more specifically Card Contests and the 1v1 subforum?

There is nothing "wrong" about Custom Cards (any of its subforums), just new people who need guidance / help / etc.

I realize you're not a panda, what kind of animal would you like to be if you could be any?

Honestly, I have no idea. I guess a bird perhaps? I mean, you get to shit on everything without a care in the world, so...

Where do you live?

map-estonia-360x270-cb1360003590.gif

Are you afraid that Russia may be going there next after Ukraine?

We're not that incompetent to be afraid of Putin. There's no need to be afraid of outside forces inflicting any harm when the politicians are doing a fine job from the inside as is.

Oh. How is it over there btw? I don't really hear anything about your country.

Th usual shit. Low paying jobs, high prices everywhere, etc. Idk really, I don't pay much attention to the politics as I have my own shit to take care off.

Archived