Primal Origins OCG Imports + Exclusives and name changes

Well, aside Des-Troy and Rose Archer, none of my predictions for the imports happened. Bolt Penguin and the Numbers are nice, but what is that last one?

Hell Centipede = Hundred-Leg Horror or w/e

So... Would that mean, if "Hell"-Insects ever became an Archetype, "Horror" would be the name for them?

Either way, I want to know what card 'Avalon' is.

NK support.

Cool that Nopenguin is still Nopenguin. Also, Beautunaful Princess.

Here's a thought...
What if Vampire Vamp is another searcher?
I mean, Duke and Shadow can already go back and forth, so lets make something for Sorcerer =D

I wonder if they're going to make another femme fatale-esque Vampire monster, or catter to the most... "excitable" fans' wishes and make a Vampire loli :\

Maybe a Vampire High School Girl... :P

I wonder if they're going to make another femme fatale-esque Vampire monster, or catter to the most... "excitable" fans' wishes and make a Vampire loli :\

I already posted a picture of Kurumu in the Ghostrick Succubus thread. Don't tempt me to post a picture of Moka here.

I'm kidding.

It's Shadow Lich

Cool, thanks for the info.

New Number either way, giving me six to try and hit at the sneak (or 5 if you discount Ragna Zero)

"Ghostrick Socuteboss"?

BEST. NAME. CHANGE. EVER.

This.

It couldn't have been, 72 was a manga promo

So was 48 wasn't it? I saw the black outline and Shogi Knight further up, so I made the logical assumption.

Glad we finally get Numbers 48 and 42. Not too pleased about the Succubus name change. Especially when we have

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Succubus_Knight

I really like Socuteboss :) To be fair by the TCG standards it's a clever and fitting name, usually it would end up as something rubbish like Ghostrick... Girl, or something terrible like that with no reference whatsoever. Succubus Knight is from like the 1st ever set and probably no-one has it anymore it's hardly relevant argument.

Kid, if you're referring to that book called "Vampz", I'm going to smack you.

PRIO-KR081 Guerillakite
Level 4 Fiend-Type Tuner Effect Monster

PRIO-KR082 Watt-chic Fighter
Level 3 Psychic-Type Effect Monster

PRIO-KR083 Elder God Noden
Level 4 Fairy-Type Fusion Effect Monster

PRIO-KR084 Earth Shattering / Shaking The Heavens and the Earth (basically “Something Amazing”)
Spell Card

PRIO-KR085 Ghostrick Break
Trap Card

Names of the Korean Exclusives

Archived