(Cereal) Talk about cereal

Sleepy

Do you like cereal? Do you eat cereal often? Do you not like a particular brand? Be the cereal.

I rarely ever eat cereal, though out of my not-so-likes the only thing that stands out is that I always thought Trix was rather dry-ish. Hard to explain. One would think Fruit Loops would be the same in different form but I didn't have a problem with Fruit Loops, so it's always been a mystery for me why I enjoy Trix less.

Also I am not too fond of chocolate cereal other than Choco Krispies, which I haven't eaten in years (/inb4blasphemy?)

Anyways... Cereal it is.

I don't eat sweet cereals (frosted flakes, chocolate cereals, etc.) nowadays. I prefer cereals that are allegedly healthier (less sugar, fiber, etc; like Special K). Also, I don't eat cereal often (usually 2~3 times in a month), and I rarely have it for breakfast, and when I do, I am slow at eating it and I feel like I'm wasting the morning; I enjoy it more when I take it as a snack while I am entertained on the pc or watching T.V.

My favorite cereal so far is cinnamon-flavored "Life".

I miss Honeycomb cereal...
Like, it disappeared all together.
(Or at least, in my area)

*Ahem*

Trix is a favorite of mine.
I wish they would make them into those shapes again, but ehh...

Honeycomb cereal was great. I'm not really sure if it's still around. I see some brands be always there, and some disappear for periods of time.

I usually like them along the lines of Special K, but once in a while a sweeter one will catch my attention.

Such as Honeycomb, or I seemed to be the only person I know of that actually liked Fruity Pebbles.

I don't really like Frosted Flakes. I used to when I was little, but nowadays I see it as if it was poison. If I ever grab it, it's never 100% that but mixed with something else.

I eat cereal almost every day... Honeycomb is near me but I usually only get the family size stuff that is on sale, so if it is on sale, I may get it.

If I go to wall-mart it's like the only place i know that has Apple Jacks. I like it but I only had that like once after seeing it again.

Frosted Flakes seem to taste worse nowadays, that's like the only thing for me I can think of atm I don't really like.

The only 2 I can ever remember having that I see nowhere anymore are Trix and Frosted Cheerios. I don't really mind the Trix and Froot Loops are like my favorite, but I really miss those Frosted Cheerios.

Archived