Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set Contest (Finished)

Yeah, LIGHT and DARK are the most common, but I was talking about its usage within the attribute and the decks that utilize DARK monsters. Most DARK decks, like Eswarm, Blackwing, and Infernity, are very spam-centered, and I find its usability isn't very high when those decks would rather Xyz or Synchro Summon.

WATER decks, like Mermails and Frogs, are usually going into R7 or R2. The card has a good presence in Mermails where it can make easy Rank 7's or LV10 Synchros, and it gives Frogs a beater to work with other than Sea Lancer/Monarchs.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Overfrost:

Can you explain how I lost 20 full points off of balance? Also, the 20 points off on OCG - isn't that a bit much for my forgetfulness (it's fully my fault; I forgot to add the (from your hand) phrase, but at the same time, 20 points is crazy.

Everyone else is treated the same way. Have you seen my judging on the others?

That missing part actually renders the card unplayable. And it's not only that which makes it -20, other factors are there. You only lose 14 in Balance, it was 20 though.

Sigh, with just Overfrost's judging, I cannot win this no matter how well designed of 1 of the hardest effect to design in the game or the highest scores from remaining judges, no offense here, but I... oh well, no offense.

You were the 3rd highest in his, and both TC and I graded you relatively high. [You had a 90 from me, factoring in the scaling; TC gave you slightly higher.]

In any case, you should still place in top 3 or something.

This is why we have multiple judges; so you get varied opinions instead of just one person. Everyone grades on a different set of things.

Anyway, with that said, if you all have any final questions regarding your scores [either from TC, myself or Overfrost], best that you ask now.

Scores! R is the score I gave you, O is Overfrost, and S is Sakura. Will send points in about 8 hours. Review this and tell me if you have any problems with it.(I did all of the math in my head so double check it guys)
1.JustAnotherDuelist
2: Aqua
3. josholche
4. ADS

Degritone:
S:65
O:54
R:80
Total:199

magemeek22:
S:87
O:62
R:92
Total:241

UnendingEmpire
S:74
O:64
R:82
Total: 220

josholche:
S:87
O:85
R:86
Total: 258

Aqua:
S: 90
O:77
R:92
Total:259

TEM23
S:76
O:42
R:80
Total: 198

JustAnotherDuelist:
S:81
O:90
R:89
Total: 260

Kamishiro Ryoga:
S:75
O:58
R:79
Total: 212

ADS:
S:88
O:76
R:90
Total: 254

For fairness' sake, my score for Aqua is 77, and 90 for JAD. And somehow, Aqua's score got reduced by 6, and JAD's increased by 6. Coincidental mistake? Please explain this, just to be clear.

I guess it's a mistake that should be fixed soon, and wow, you did something for my sake? <3 *something called hatred and prejudice in my heart just collapsed*

so I should get 2nd place, well it's not bad and gg everyone :)

I guess it's a mistake that should be fixed soon, and wow, you did something for my sake? <3 *something called hatred and prejudice in my heart just collapsed*

so I should get 2nd place, well it's not bad and gg everyone :)

I treat everyone else the same way though. :/

I am 'overcold_ice' after all . . .

Archived