Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set Contest (Finished)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler="Lychinus, Sword of Judgment"]

164746LychinusSwordofJudgment.png

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by sending the top 4 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You must have only "Lightsworn" and/or "Judgment" monsters in your Graveyard to activate this effect. Once per turn: You can Special Summon up to 2 cards from your Graveyard (You must control no other cards to activate and to resolve this effect.) During each of your End Phases: Send the top 4 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Here's my card:

[spoiler='Leviathan, Ruler of the Seas']LYmxYLz.jpg[/spoiler]
Lore:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 face-up WATER monster you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 WATER monster in your graveyard: Special Summon it. It cannot attack this turn, also its effects are negated. You can only use the effect of "Leviathan, Ruler of the Seas" once per turn.

This is actually my first non-written card. Yay.

Update: added lore.

Here's my card:

[spoiler='Leviathan, Ruler of the Seas']LYmxYLz.jpg[/spoiler]
This is actually my first non-written card. Yay.

Post the lore please

[spoiler="Lychinus, Sword of Judgment"]

164746LychinusSwordofJudgment.png

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by sending the top 4 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You must have only "Lightsworn" and/or "Judgment" monsters in your Graveyard to activate this effect. Once per turn: You can Special Summon up to 2 cards from your Graveyard (You must control no other cards to activate and to resolve this effect.) During each of your End Phases: Send the top 4 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]
You guys are both in

i think i'll join

[spoiler=card'']GFwuwq4.jpg

Lore:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 5 Spirit monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard.This card returns to its owner's hand During the End Phase of the turn this card is Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by effect of other Spirit monster. You can pay 800 Life Points to Normal Summon or Set 1 Spirit monster from your hand.If this card is destroyed and sent to Graveyard: you can target 1 of your Banished Spirit monster; Add that target to your hand.[/spoiler]

lA88Iee.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 Level/Rank 8 or higher Machine-type monster you control. While this card remains face-up on the field, monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or card effect): You can target 1 monster on the field; Destroy that target.

Here we go.

He's asking when are you holding your next contest.

Anyway, scores. (If you didn't post a lore, you lose a point [but since all of you did for the most part, you weren't docked in this part]).

Degritone

B: 8 (A potential 3-4k burn with a simple DARK banish when it battles does not sit well here, given my understanding of effect 3; it hurts the player who isn't attacking this turn regardless [and it's mandatory])
C: 9.5

O: 12

T: 5

Total: 32.5

magemeek22

B: 14
C: 12

O: 12.5 (missing “(from your hand [or wherever])” and “and if you do” in appropriate areas)

Total: 43.5

UnendingEmpire

B: 12
C: 10

O: 10

Total: 37

josholche

B: 14
C: 13

O: 11.5

Aqua Hina

B: 13

O: 15

Total: 45

TEM 23

B: 10 (it pretty much fuels LS spam and a lot of other things; it's noted explicitly in its card text that you need them)
C: 10

O: 13

Total: 38

JustAnotherDuelist

B: 13
C: 12.5

O: 13

Kamishiro Ryoga

B: 12

O: 8.5

Total: 37.5

Ascended Dragon Sage

B: 12 (Gimmick Puppets come to mind with this card; considering what they do)
C: 13

O: 14 (the SS clause is missing the Nomi wording)

Total: 44

(I'll leave it up to the host to scale the scores accordingly, but you guys can just double whatever amount you got, and that is your scaled grade)

11/15 isn't really low [but it is somewhat average]

I think I took points off since its control effect looked a bit OPed (since you gave itself immunity from battle destruction until the End Phase, but you did throw in a drawback to using it [opponent won't take damage])

I looked it over again; not as bad as I originally thought, so your new balance grade is 13.5 (which is pretty good); your overall grade will be edited as such. I probably got distracted while grading since some guy kept pinging me on another forum's chat.

Archived