[SCS 5] HERO Contest (Judging/Not Accepting)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's My card :3

iB3W4bT.jpg

1 FIRE Monster + 1 EARTH Monster + 1 WATER Monster + 1 WIND Monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, you may change this cards Attribute to either FIRE, WIND, EARTH, or WATER, and depending on the Attribute you choose, it gains this effect.
-FIRE: This card gains 400 Attack for every FIRE Monster in the Graveyard
-WIND: Add 1 WIND Monster from your Deck to your hand.
-EARTH: Select 1 Monster you control, except 'Elemental HERO Light Prophet'; it gains Defense equal to it's Level x2
-WATER: Discard 1 level 5 or Water Monster to gain 1000 Life Points. 

Mask Change! Henshin!

UdFdu8g.jpg

[spoiler=M-HERO Night Rook]

Must be Special Summoned with "Mask Change" and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "HERO" monster in your Graveyard; equip it to this card, this card gains ATK equal to half of the equipped monster's. If this card would be destroyed, destroy that equipped monster instead.

[/spoiler]

Intended Idea

A new DARK M-HERO joining the fray. With it being a Level 8, if you Form Change Masked HERO Dian, you'll be able to call forth Night Rook from the Extra Deck. Now, a new feature seen for a HERO effect is the Equip. This aids Night Rook with an attack boost, along with an easy route of surviving with being able to destroy the equipped monster instead.

Inspiriation

The monster is indeed inspired by Kamen Rider Kiva's own Kamen Rider Saga. The name "Night Rook" is a point towards his one Rider Motif: Chess-pieces. The equipping effect, could also be a nudge towards Saga also having a Motif of "King".

Card Art

The image used was a cropped version of Kamen Rider Saga from Zerochan.

My goodness, This has always been one of my favorite archetypes! Count me in!!! I'll have my entry in a couple of days ;)

E-HEROs are one of my favorites also, but I haven't made much stuff related to them b/c of lack of ideas.

Adding name to list though

Mask Change! Henshin!

UdFdu8g.jpg

[spoiler=M-HERO Night Rook]

Must be Special Summoned with "Mask Change" and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 "HERO" monster in your Graveyard; equip it to this card, this card gains ATK equal to half of the equipped monster's. If this card would be destroyed, destroy that equipped monster instead.

[/spoiler]

Intended Idea

A new DARK M-HERO joining the fray. With it being a Level 8, if you Form Change Masked HERO Dian, you'll be able to call forth Night Rook from the Extra Deck. Now, a new feature seen for a HERO effect is the Equip. This aids Night Rook with an attack boost, along with an easy route of surviving with being able to destroy the equipped monster instead.

Inspiriation

The monster is indeed inspired by Kamen Rider Kiva's own Kamen Rider Saga. The name "Night Rook" is a point towards his one Rider Motif: Chess-pieces. The equipping effect, could also be a nudge towards Saga also having a Motif of "King".

Card Art

The image used was a cropped version of Kamen Rider Saga from Zerochan.

Picture-wise, it makes sense given Masked HEROs are based on Kamen Rider (which you mentioned); I haven't watched them though, I probably should.

On-topic though, adding entry to that post.

[SCS 5] HERO Contest Entry - Overfrost!
slofib.jpg

You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "HERO" monsters. When this card is activated, if you control another "Galaxy" or "HERO" card: You can add 1 "Galaxy", "Fusion", or "Polymerization" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Galaxy HERO Timeblade" once per turn. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was activated: You can discard 1 Spell Card; Special Summon this card.
This card is also treated as a Fusion Monster while face-up in the Extra Deck. This card is Fusion Summoned by using 1 "HERO" or LIGHT monster as the Fusion Material. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 "Galaxy" or "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Galaxy HERO" monsters. If this face-up Fusion Summoned card would leave the field, banish it instead.

[spoiler=Rulings]
  • If this card in the Pendulum Zone is targeted by Mystical Space Typhoon, then chained its effect that Special Summon itself, it won't be destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon since it's no longer a Spell card.
  • This card is still a Pendulum Monster while it's in the Extra Deck.
  • This card is not originally a Fusion Monster. Any effects can Special Summon this card normally as a Pendulum Monster.
  • The 'This card is Fusion Summoned by using 1 "HERO" or LIGHT monster as the Fusion Material.' effect is equivalent to '1 "HERO" or LIGHT monster' listed as Fusion Materials on top of original Fusion Monsters' card lore.
  • This card's Fusion Summon requires the use of card effects that Fusion Summons it. Example: Polymerization.
  • This card is not treated as a Fusion Monster while it's not in the Extra Deck, even after it's Fusion Summoned.
[/spoiler]

Here is my entry. Since most of the cards were Elemental HERO support I chose to go with my beloved Destiny HERO archetype instead.

[spoiler='Card']sZvnH5h.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by sending one "HERO" card from your deck to the graveyard. You can tribute this card and send the appropriate fusion materials from your Main Deck to the graveyard to Fusion Summon one Dark Warrior Fusion from your Extra Deck. You cannot Special Summon any other monsters or conduct your Battle Phase for the rest of this turn.[/spoiler]

Archived