I'M TIRED OF NOOBS!!!

Aximil

should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest with you people may take offense of that. I agree there should be a section for the Newbies to hang out (With some veterans to make them feel at home here)

>_>

The is a major difference:

Newb: New member.

Noob: Idiot.

True, but I think we should add an "Idiot online".

And, a thread for idiots online? lol. Sounds funny. And section for newbies to hang out? Isn't here enough already? o_O

No, memberism (member racism :P) is bad and it will result in more fights. The forum arrangement is good this way.

It's not going to work, and since you call all newbs noobs, you should be a noob. That's a theory I invented, and I think it's very true. ;)

Now, why would we put a Newbies thread or forum? Wouldn't that be "memberism"? Plus, the newbies might spam the thread/forum that is put and a mod will lock/close it eventually. This forum arrangement is the best for this forum, it contains everything and everyone is used to it. There's no need for a pointless forum for "new people".. they have the right to post everywhere and let's keep it like that. Not like moderators will really accept this plan.

A sub forum in general called new member guides. it has card making tips and that stuff.

There's Help & Tutorials forum...

I think that we should open up a thread for newbs so they can warm up to the place they can only post there til they get permission from a mod to become a fully pleged member.

maybe at 100 posts or so they can be set free or if a mod sees great improvment on not spamming *newbs tend to do that* and ok card making it will be easier on all of us

Yeah. We're all tired of n00bs. And guess what? There's NO WAY to get rid of them. Noobs tend to never follow instructions and act like ***holes all the way, so making a thread or even a board for them would do little to no difference.

Although a spam board would help people to relief some stress, at the cost of some bandwith though.

Besides, there are 2 solutions if you no longer want to see noobs.

1.- Get all the noobs banned and forbid new people from entering this forum.

2.- Get off the internetz.

I could be kind enough to spend my time on a thread with a bunch of newbies, I am not new.

But if we have the thing where a mod has to choose when we are ready to becomes a full member.

Wouldn't it make all of use newbs until a mod changes us ?

Or whenever somebody joins they become a newb but what about all the other newbs, who joined like last week.

look' date='im just tired of all the proffesional stuffs being messed up by newbs...if we make a newb thread,i'll look after it and teach them so they wont spam or post pointless cards in the proffessional areas

[/quote']

No icould teah 1 thing you could teach the other, you how to make cards, i could teach how and why not to spam.

Archived