I'M TIRED OF NOOBS!!!

Aximil

should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone here who is saying i hate the n00b problem,there should be a n00b thread,ect.

I have something to say

STOP BEING HIPOCRITS

We were all noobs once and we wernt exiled why should we do that to them.And if you disagree with me disagree but dont neg me because what i said applies to many people using this fourm.

Everyone here who is saying i hate the n00b problem' date='there should be a n00b thread,ect.

I have something to say

STOP BEING HIPOCRITS

We were all noobs once and we wernt exiled why should we do that to them.And if you disagree with me disagree but dont neg me because what i said applies to many people using this fourm.

[/quote']

Agreed. I remember my newbish days, but I overcame those! Everyone can, if they try.

Just give the n00bs their own forums. They are almost entirely spammers. 1 out of every 20 n00bs become functional members of YCM. 90 % of noobs practically never post or communicate. It sickens me. Make a " yugiohcardmaker.n00b.net " that is the site they should go to until they are proven ready to participate in our forums.

Just give the n00bs their own forums. They are almost entirely spammers. 1 out of every 20 n00bs become functional members of YCM. 90 % of noobs practically never post or communicate. It sickens me. Make a " yugiohcardmaker.n00b.net " that is the site they should go to until they are proven ready to participate in our forums.

that is practically the same thing as my idea,except taking it higher so that they cant even get onto this forum

Archived